1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 May '19 13:43
    @sonship said
    Divegeester, did this preoccupation with your plagiarism charges begin about the time you were unable to validate your Modalism from Scripture ?
    This is good question, thanks for asking...

I first started to suspect that you were lifting the ministries of other men of god and presenting those ideas as your own in here about three years ago.

I began searching the subjects and started seeing a pattern of the topics in posts you were making; it was obvious that you were lifting Lee and Nee commentary, ideas and messages, rewording and preparing them on your computer in MS Word and then spam dumping them into your new threads.

Other posters picked up on it and you were caught red-handed on several occasions upon which you admitted what you were doing and have defending the practice ever since.

I think the exposure of this intellectual dishonesty by you, along with the aliens, the scriptural errors and the sometimes vicious invective you employ, has contributed to your wheels falling off your proverbial wagon in many threads and to your forum credibility ship being holed below the waterline.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 May '19 13:45
    @sonship said
    Hmmm, the city of Venice in Italy has long been called "the city of water". Aha! They dwellers of Venice get the credit for the expression.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0geK.Fv5s5c5koA4GJXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyYWttdmcxBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDQjcwMTJfMQRzZWMDc2M-?p=city+of+water&fr=mcafee
    The point is and always is that you copied it from Lee and used it without crediting him.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 May '19 20:302 edits
    @divegeester

The point is and always is that you copied it from Lee and used it without crediting him.

And you think that I have a pride thing going on - I want people to think that things I learned from others are original ?

I am very happy that people know that I have been faithful to speak the same things are Brother Witness Lee.
    Whereas you think it is a source of shame quite the opposite, I am honored that people could recognize that what he taught, I too teach.

Maybe you are projecting the strivings of your own soul in wanting to come off as so original.
    Maybe you project your own hang ups on to me.

Besides, who owns the truth anyway?

Do you think it is impossible for me to speak, discuss, debate matter concerning the Christian Gospel WITHOUT copying paragraphs from someone else?

I fought off you, Rajk999, Galveston, RObbie Corrobie, RJHinds and others quite spontenously without needing to glance at anything OTHER than the Bible.

1.) You fantasize that I did not give credit for some explanations.

2.) You fantansize that I am ashamed to speak what Lee spoke.

3.) Perhaps you fantasize that I am unable to be conversant on ANY subject touching major tenets of the Christian faith spontaneously using no other books but the New Testament of Bible itself.

4.) Most of all you seem to imply that truth diminishes as it is repeated by others.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 May '19 20:35
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

And you think that I have a pride thing going on - I want people to think that things I learned from others are original ?

I am very happy that people know that I have been faithful to speak the same things are Brother Witness Lee.
    Whereas you ...[text shortened]... elf.

4.) Most of all you seem to imply that truth diminishes as it is repeated by others.
    Oh do shut up about it old chap, your being a bit of bore you know.

Look just properly credit Lee, Nee and whoever when you use their ministerial product.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 May '19 22:213 edits
    @divegeester

On the Michael thread you got caught with your hands in the cooky jar.

Take your medicine son. You wrote about "mind conditioning" wanting us to think its your original phrase.
    You wrote about "religious overlords" expecting everyone to read it as your original phraseology.

Take your medicine PLAGIARIST.
    Credit the users of the phrases before you wrote here.

"What goes around, comes around" - Jesse Jackson (?)
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 May '19 21:332 edits
    When we come to the end of the Bible, after centuries of God’s work of creation, redemption, transformation, and glorification, we see a city with God’s appearance. God sitting upon the throne has the appearance of jasper (Rev. 4:2-3), and the entire city of New Jerusalem also has the appearance of jasper (Rev. 21:11, 18a), signifying that God will be fully expressed in and through that city. When you look at that city, you will see God. There, in the New Jerusalem, God will be fully expressed. Moreover, in the center of the city is the throne of God (Rev. 22:1, 3), showing that God’s dominion also is there. In the New Jerusalem God’s image will be expressed and His authority will be exercised. Therefore, in eternity future on the new earth, the New Jerusalem will be God’s complete expression and dominion. That will be the true Sabbath rest to God. At that time, God will be fully at rest because His heart’s desire will have been completely satisfied. He will have obtained what He desired to have. This is the real meaning of the Sabbath rest.

https://www.ministrybooks.org/books.cfm?cid=2822

And ...

When I was a young Christian, almost everything that I heard about the children of Israel was negative. In message after message we were warned not to be like Israel. As a result of this, I received the deep impression that the book of Numbers was the worst book in the Bible. Many years later I learned that the book of Numbers was glorious. Although there is the black side in this book, there is also the white side. For example, what happened when Baalam was hired to curse Israel? God sovereignly took care of this matter, and out of Baalam’s mouth came blessings instead of cursings. Baalam said, “He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel” (Num. 23:21), and, “How goodly are thy tents, O Jacob, and thy tabernacles, O Israel! (Num. 24:5).
    Witness Lee from The Life Study of Hebrews
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 06:12
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

On the Michael thread you got caught with your hands in the cooky jar.

Take your medicine son. You wrote about "mind conditioning" wanting us to think its your original phrase.
    You wrote about "religious overlords" expecting everyone to read it as your original phraseology.

Take your medicine PLAGIARIST.
    Credit the users of the phrases before you wrote here.

"What goes around, comes around" - Jesse Jackson (?)
    Pathetic, the logical reasoning of a weak mind.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 May '19 12:261 edit
    @divegeester

What you accuse others of doing is OK if you do it.

No weakness of mind involved.
    You're just a flaming hypocrite who says "Do as I say do but not as I do."

As always you're strict and exacting toward others and lenient and accommodating towards yourself.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 13:01
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

No weakness of mind involved.
    You're just a flaming hypocrite who says "Do as I say do but not as I do."

As always you're strict and exacting toward others and lenient and accommodating towards yourself.
    Using common words is not plagiarism sonship, as you well know. You’re just making yourself look silly.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 May '19 16:151 edit
    @divegeester

When you do it, why it is just you using common words.

Someone else uses "dispensation," "mingling," "indwelling," "abiding," "saturating," "glorifying," ... etc.

Oh, You whine "Credit! Credit! Credit! STOP trying to show us you are ORIGINAL. "

"Credit? Credit? You're copying someone else."

You be a hypocrite.
    One standard for others.
    Another standard for good ole YOU.

Squirm some more and prove that with YOU, WHY ... its different.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 16:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 May '19 16:231 edit
    @divegeester

You really are an asshat of the highest order aren’t you.

Running off with a few choice street names behind you is sure to impress someone. Not sure who though.

Plagiarist.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '19 16:23
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

divegeester doesn't present idea after idea or paragraph after paragraph of theological stuff conceived and written by someone else while so often trying to pass it off as his own. The whole "City of Water" thing is lifted wholesale from Witness Lee's writing, something you should have stated in the OP, and something you were trying to conceal or deny later in the thread. divegeester is not accusing you of using a common expression; he's accusing you of what I've just described and, no, it wouldn't be OK if he did it.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '19 16:24
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

You really are an asshat of the highest order aren’t you.

Running off with a few choice street names behind you is sure to impress someone. Not sure who though?

Plagiarist.
    How is divegeester a "plagiarist"?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 18:33
    @fmf said
    How is divegeester a "plagiarist"?
    Presumably by using words like ‘presumably’ which was a word made up by someone somewhere.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree