1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 May '19 13:215 edits
    @divegeester

You’re a plagiarist. You take other people’s ministry and present their ideas in this forum under the pretence that they are your own. It is very dishonest.

That is you excuse for not being able to REFUTE what I teach from the Bible.
    You are a disgruntled Unitarian who cannot argue that many things you don't like from me are WRONG.
    So you opt instead for hounding me about plagiarism.

And you have never had the GUTS to write Living Stream Ministry and tell them that Jack Wilmore (aka sonship) plagiarized books they publish.

Maybe, just maybe if you ASKED me nicely - "Sonship some of the stuff you write I'd like to know where you got this" I would then try to help you. But the source ultimately with stuff I explain is from the Bible.

Your ongoing FANTASY that I am wanting recognition for thoughts not my own or want to profit from thoughts not my own is just that - YOUR FANTASY.

Originality is not my issue - the TRUTH is.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 May '19 14:25
    @divegeester said
    You’re a plagiarist. You take other people’s ministry and present their ideas in this forum under the pretence that they are your own. It is very dishonest.

You also lied when FMF asked you if you knew where the phrase “city of water” came from. Lying is dishonest.
    It is a matter of common decency. What I have noticed is that many church goers are not brought up to follow these principles which society should teach. I have a theory why but it is distasteful to the church goer.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 May '19 15:11
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

That is you excuse for not being able to REFUTE what I teach from the Bible.
    No it isn't, it me calling you our for your dishonesty.

It is your dishonesty which discredits what you post.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 May '19 15:13
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

So you opt instead for hounding me about plagiarism.
    I certainly don't "hound" you, I simply dislike the nasty habit you have of presenting other people's ideas as your own.

It may feel like the topic comes up a lot but that is for two reasons 1) you plagiarise a lot and 2) you sometimes bring the topic up yourself, you even started a thread about it recently!
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 May '19 15:15
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

And you have never had the GUTS to write Living Stream Ministry and tell them that Jack Wilmore (aka sonship) plagiarized books they publish.
    Why would I need "guys"? I'm simply not interested in reporting an anonymous forum blogger for stealing the ideas of his religious heroes.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 May '19 15:16
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

Maybe, just maybe if you ASKED me nicely - "Sonship some of the stuff you write I'd like to know where you got this" I would then try to help you. But the source ultimately with stuff I explain is from the Bible.
    But I already know where you got it....
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    04 May '19 17:45
    @rajk999 said
    It is a matter of common decency. What I have noticed is that many church goers are not brought up to follow these principles which society should teach. I have a theory why but it is distasteful to the church goer.
    Let's hear it.

I, for one, am not a church-goer. I don't care if they get offended by anything you may say.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 May '19 21:06
    @bigdoggproblem said
    Let's hear it.

I, for one, am not a church-goer. I don't care if they get offended by anything you may say.
    If you tell a man he has eternal life and others (non Christians) go to hell for all eternity, why would that man with assured eternal life bother about the societal rules and guidelines of the doomed world?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 May '19 22:112 edits
    @divegeester

New American Standard Bible
    They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.

(Acts 2:42)

Divegeester's version - "They were continually devoting themselves to plagiarism and vying with each other in a competition to see who could sound the most original. You know? Like Jerusalem's Got Talent. "

The Hacks of the Apostles 2:42
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 May '19 11:00
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

New American Standard Bible
    They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.

(Acts 2:42)

Divegeester's version - "They were continually devoting themselves to plagiarism and vying with ea ...[text shortened]... most original. You know? Like Jerusalem's Got Talent. "

The Hacks of the Apostles 2:42
    I can only guess at your motivation for your plagiarism, vanity is the mostly likely driver I suppose, but what is a fact is that you do it a lot.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 May '19 13:132 edits
    @divegeester

I can only guess ...

That's been obvious. Guessing is just about all you do.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 May '19 13:18
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

I can only guess ...

That's been obvious. Guessing is just about all you do.
    Well your plagiarism is a fact, but yes, I can only guess at what your motivation is. As I said, probably vanity.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 May '19 13:21
    @divegeester

Like I said, guessing and "probably's" pretty much all you do.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 May '19 13:281 edit
    Divegeester, did this preoccupation with your plagiarism charges begin about the time you were unable to validate your Modalism from Scripture ?

I think it may have started roughly around the same time you could not show error with the trinity in the Bible.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 May '19 13:362 edits
    Hmmm, the city of Venice in Italy has long been called "the city of water". Aha! They dwellers of Venice get the credit for the expression.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0geK.Fv5s5c5koA4GJXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyYWttdmcxBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDQjcwMTJfMQRzZWMDc2M-?p=city+of+water&fr=mcafee

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree