1. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 11:37
    @medullah said
    I think that you might be getting confused with Cheesemakers.
    Not familiar with you local slang. You will have to explain.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 13:23

Removed by poster

3. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 14:25
    @rajk999 said
    Go read you bible and see what it says about false teachers.
    I'd rather you quote what it says about butt lickers.

There is no prohibition on butt licking, especially if its between somebody that the good flock to, and those that have flocked. 3 Maccabees 3:25 (NEDV)
  4. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 14:27
    @rajk999 said
    Not familiar with you local slang. You will have to explain.
    Cheese maker is somebody that makes cheese.

In England cheese is often produced from cow's' milk and eaten in sandwiches or grilled on toast. You should try; its claimed that it takes away the taste of butt licking.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 14:37
    @medullah said
    Cheese maker is somebody that makes cheese.

In England cheese is often produced from cow's' milk and eaten in sandwiches or grilled on toast. You should try; its claimed that it takes away the taste of butt licking.
    A much easier way would be to, "NOT" butt lick and probably less expensive. Have you seen the price of cheese? 😲
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 14:591 edit
    @medullah said
    Hi Gene

I hadn't heard that before- many thanks I'll look into it.
    I think there is evidence for both that it is and isn't; still, it isn't going to change anything one way or another since the words are not dependent on the author. I lean that is the apostle John, not someone else, and as I said, if I'm right or wrong about that will not alter the words of the text.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 15:26
    @medullah said

There is no prohibition on butt licking, especially if its between somebody that the good flock to, and those that have flocked. 3 Maccabees 3:25 (NEDV)
    A butt-licker is one of a whole group of people who practice favoritism. It comes in many forms but they all have the same basic mo. They are respecter of persons and God dislikes this practice.

My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts? (James 2:1-4 KJV)
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 15:29
    @kellyjay said
    I think there is evidence for both that it is and isn't; still, it isn't going to change anything one way or another since the words are not dependent on the author. I lean that is the apostle John, not someone else, and as I said, if I'm right or wrong about that will not alter the words of the text.
    What effect does not knowing who supposedly had the dream/vision, or who wrote it, have on its authenticity and credibility?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 15:31
    @medullah said

Your quotation in incorrect. You are just reinforcing my initial assessment of you, which is that you are a deceitful uninformed butt-licker, much like those Christians on this site to whom you have gravitated.

Here is the passage you quoted:

As soon, therefore, as the contents of this letter become known to you, in that same hour we order those [Jews] who dwell among you, with wives and children, to be sent to us, vilified and abused, in chains of iron, to undergo a death, cruel and ignominious, suitable to men disaffected. (3 Maccabees 3:25 Brenton)
  10. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 16:55
    @great-big-stees said
    A much easier way would be to, "NOT" butt lick and probably less expensive. Have you seen the price of cheese? 😲
    LOL

I was thinking of "Blessed are te Cheesmakers" from The life of Brian - our boy here likes to tell anyone that doesnt pick a fight with poeple that they are butt lickers.
  11. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 16:56
    @kellyjay said
    I dont think that makes any difference either.
  12. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 16:58
    @rajk999 said
    A butt-licker is one of a whole group of people who practice favoritism. It comes in many forms but they all have the same basic mo. They are respecter of persons and God dislikes this practice.

My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly appa ...[text shortened]... Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts? (James 2:1-4 KJV)
    Whats' all this stuff about gay clothing ?
  13. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 17:05
    @rajk999 said
    Your quotation in incorrect. You are just reinforcing my initial assessment of you, which is that you are a deceitful uninformed butt-licker, much like those Christians on this site to whom you have gravitated.

Here is the passage you quoted:

As soon, therefore, as the contents of this letter become known to you, in that same hour we order those [Jews] who dwell amon ...[text shortened]... undergo a death, cruel and ignominious, suitable to men disaffected. (3 Maccabees 3:25 Brenton)
    It was a joke.

There isnt a third book of Macccabees in the bible canon.

It only goes as far as two books, and they are only found as part of the Catholic Canon.

I don't know where you're getting this stuff from but if you are wrong about maccabees what else have you you been getting wrong?
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 17:07
    @medullah said
    It was a joke.

There isnt a third book of Macccabees in the bible canon.

It only goes as far as two books, and they are only found as part of the Catholic Canon.

I don't know where you're getting this stuff from but if you are wrong about maccabees what else have you you been getting wrong?
    You are a Catholic hence your ignorance. The Maccabees has 4 books.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 17:07
    @medullah said
    Whats' all this stuff about gay clothing ?
    Trying to be funny?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree