The ascension

The ascension

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
What’s happened to dj2becker?
I could ask you the same about FMF. Haven't seen him in a while.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
I could ask you the same about FMF. Haven't seen him in a while.
What brought you back to the forum today, after a several day hiatus?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Apr 18

Do you have something to add to the thread or are you exhausted from thumbing down all my posts in every thread?
Do YOU?

I asked you a direct question and you mumble something and turn away.

Are ALL your threads merely excuses for slagging those you don't like?

Moves
15 Apr 18
1 edit

What brought you back to the forum today, after a several day hiatus?
If you want to know I was playing in a rugby championship final this weekend and I wrote an exam the day after so I had a bit on my plate the last few days. Do I have to have a specific reason other than some free time on my hands to visit these forums?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
If you want to know I was playing in a rugby championship final this weekend and I wrote an exam the day after so I had a bit on my plate the last few days. Do I have to have a specific reason other than some free time on my hands to visit these forums?
I think is very coincidental that you gradually posted less and less, as Romans1009 posted more and more and more. Eventually you stopped posting altogether for several days and then...suddenly, after I called out Romans1009 “where’s dj2becker”....within hours you are back posting again.

As I said, your card is well and truly marked in this forum. You are a liar as was demonstrated with your “Fetchmyjunk” debacle.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Apr 18

I think is very coincidental that you gradually posted less and less, as Romans1009 posted more and more and more. Eventually you stopped posting altogether for several days and then...suddenly, after I called out Romans1009 “where’s dj2becker”....within hours you are back posting again.

As I said, your card is well and truly marked in this forum. You are a liar as was demonstrated with your “Fetchmyjunk” debacle.
You’re back to the boozy belligerence so soon? Give your liver a break, tiger.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
15 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Like I asked, where’s your evidence?
Let's start with all those sparkly thingies in the night sky. 😛

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Apr 18

Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
The guy does not understand that there are billions of galaxies out there created by God. There must be some very interesting life forms on other planets.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Apr 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
The guy does not understand that there are billions of galaxies out there created by God. There must be some very interesting life forms on other planets.
Remove 'created by God,' and you have yourself a perfect sentence.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Apr 18

Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
That’s certainly evidence if not proof that stars exist. Quite a leap to say that life exists on planets revolving around them.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
15 Apr 18

He seemingly lacks basic curiosity. Or, he was too lazy to bother to think before posting.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Apr 18

Where’s the evidence, amigo? You still haven’t produced any except to claim life must exist based on probability.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
16 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
That’s certainly evidence if not proof that stars exist. Quite a leap to say that life exists on planets revolving around them.
I'm an atheist, but if I was in your shoes, and believed in a creater-God, I'd think it unlikely that he created all those billions of planets, many with conditions similiar to Earth's, yet only put life on Earth itself.

Nobody knows if there is life on other planets. But it seems more likely than not.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Do YOU?

I asked you a direct question and you mumble something and turn away.

Are ALL your threads merely excuses for slagging those you don't like?
I started this thread, I start lots of threads. I contribute to this forum exponentially more than you do with your tub-thumping paranoia.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Apr 18

I started this thread, I start lots of threads. I contribute to this forum exponentially more than you do with your tub-thumping paranoia.
Come on, tiger. Don’t be that way. suzianne is your friend. Slow down on the pint chugging and have a PB&J sandwich.