The ascension

The ascension

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @secondson
You don't know where Jesus came from?
Yes he was born of the virgin, Mary was her name unless I’m very much mistaken.

When Jesus body ascended into the clouds, where do you think it was going in terms of temporal space?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
08 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Yes he was born of the virgin, Mary was her name unless I’m very much mistaken.

When Jesus body ascended into the clouds, where do you think it was going in terms of temporal space?
Back into eternity. Heaven. Where He came from.

Where do you stand on the incarnation?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Apr 18
1 edit

Back into eternity. Heaven. Where He came from.
Are you saying that heaven is in space, I.e. above the atmosphere? Because that’s where he was seen heading.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Apr 18

Where do you stand on the incarnation?
What do you mean?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Apr 18

What do you mean?
Some people cannot speak in the language of the bible. They speak church parlance. So you have to know their church doctrine to carry on a conversation. The word 'incarnation' does not appear in the bible... thats their church language for God being born as Christ .. unbiblical nonsense.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Apr 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Some people cannot speak in the language of the bible. They speak church parlance. So you have to know their church doctrine to carry on a conversation. The word 'incarnation' does not appear in the bible... thats their church language for God being born as Christ .. unbiblical nonsense.
I’m sure SecondSon will explain in reference to both of my replies to him.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
08 Apr 18
1 edit

Are you saying that heaven is in space, I.e. above the atmosphere? Because that’s where he was seen heading.
The question you asked in your OP was, "Where did Jesus go when the disciples watched him ascend into the sky?"

My answer is eternity, heaven, where He came from.

In the post above you modified the question to read, "When Jesus body ascended into the clouds, where do you think it was going in terms of temporal space?"

Do you think Jesus went to Mars? 😕

There is a reason why Jesus was "seen heading" into the atmosphere. Read what the two men said to Jesus' disciples in Acts 1:10&11.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
08 Apr 18

I’m sure SecondSon will explain in reference to both of my replies to him.
Later. Time allowing.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Apr 18

The question you asked in your OP was, "Where did Jesus go when the disciples watched him ascend into the sky?"

My answer is eternity, heaven, where He came from.

In the post above you modified the question to read, "When Jesus body ascended into the clouds, where do you think it was going in terms of temporal space?"

Do you think Jesus went to M ...[text shortened]... en heading" into the atmosphere. Read what the two men said to Jesus' disciples in Acts 1:10&11.
There no need to get tetchy, my question is a reasonable one but if you don’t like answering it then that’s fine. 🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Apr 18

Later. Time allowing.
As I’ve just said, you don’t have to answer any question that you are not comfortable with.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Apr 18
1 edit

Do you think Jesus went to Mars?
I don’t know, that’s why I started the OP.

Jesus was last seen heading into space through the clouds and the bible says he will be seen returning in the same way. I don’t think it is an unreasonable question to ask where, in terms of outer space, people think that he was during this time.

If you feel this question is unreasonable or disrespectful, then just say so.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
09 Apr 18

Jesus was last seen heading into space through the clouds and the bible says he will be seen returning in the same way. I don’t think it is an unreasonable question to ask where, in terms of outer space, people think that he was during this time.

Wow! Where are you coming from? In the last three posts of yours above you sound like you think I'm bent out of shape over something.

I've been busy all day since my last post here earlier this morning, and I come back to that. Settle down dive. All is well.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
09 Apr 18

"Jesus was last seen heading into space..."

Was He? Doesn't say that in Acts. And it doesn't say He went "through the clouds" either.

Don't get funny on me now. I'm as cool as a cucumber about this. I don't have an ax to grind, but I'll say this and maybe you'll appreciate my position.

Jesus said that not one jot or tittle will pass away of God's Word till all is fulfilled. What won't pass away? Not one mark.

The Word is exact. Specific. I read the Word to mean what it says and say what it means. I don't question its accuracy, only the accuracy of my understanding. In that also I rely on the Word to give me understanding.

Jesus came from heaven, and when He ascended that's where He returned. That's what the Bible teaches.

The one thing I don't understand is how you don't know that. It tells me that you're probably not reading the Bible nearly as much as you should.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Apr 18
1 edit

Was He? Doesn't say that in Acts. And it doesn't say He went "through the clouds" either.

Don't get funny on me now. I'm as cool as a cucumber about this. I don't have an ax to grind, but I'll say this and maybe you'll appreciate my position.

Jesus said that not one jot or tittle will pass away o know that. It tells me that you're probably not reading the Bible nearly as much as you should.
I know very well what the bible says SecondSon and your little tetchy barbed comments about my comprehension of it are noted.

My OP and my further comments are directed around why Jesus was last seen headed into the earths stratosphere. It’s not an unreasonable question, but as I said if you don’t want to discuss it or speculate as to why his physical body was heading into space, then that’s fine.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Apr 18

Wow! Where are you coming from? In the last three posts of yours above you sound like you think I'm bent out of shape over something.

I've been busy all day since my last post here earlier this morning, and I come back to that. Settle down dive. All is well.
You come across as prickly and not wishing to address the point in the OP which is why was the physical body of Jesus heading into the higher levels of the earths atmosphere.

As I’ve said a few times now, if you don’t want to discuss this or speculate on it then please feel free not to.