The Agenda

The Agenda

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Sep 19
1 edit

@divegeester

Why not instead show some character, some principle and take it up directly with those Christians in the forum who propagate the lies that god WILL be burning people alive for eternity?

For example: sonship and KellyJay

Can you look back over the last 10 years and locate me writing "burn alive for eternity" or "burn alive forever" in regard to eternal punishment or the second death or the lake of fire.

Find me a quotation of me using the phrase "burn alive " or "burn alive forever". Take as much time as you need to find one.

Don't find me something else right now. Find me THIS phrase - "burn alive forever"

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Sep 19
2 edits

@sonship said
@divegeester
Can you look back over the last 10 years and locate me writing "burn alive" in regard to eternal punishment or the secon the phrase "burn alive" or "burn alive forever".
Please feel free to explain is clear terms what the eternal suffering in Hell in the the lake of fire will be then?

Nevermimd I’ll start a thread on it

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Sep 19
1 edit

@divegeester

Please feel free to explain is clear terms what the eternal suffering in Hell in the the lake of fire will be then?

You please "feel free" to FIND the words you long to insert into my mouth. Much discussion has taken place showing I felt free to discuss the unpleasant subject of eternal punishment with you over the years a number of times.

YOU feel free to locate the words that you wish to tell everyone came out of my mouth or from my typing as it were.

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Sep 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

You please "feel free" to FIND the words you long to insert into my mouth. Much discussion has taken place showing I felt free to discuss it over the years a number of times.

YOU feel free to locate the words that you wish to tell everyone came out of my mouth or from my typing as it were.
Don’t worry I’m going to start a thread on it and you and second son clarify exactly what it is you believe there.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Sep 19
4 edits

@divegeester

You don't really need to start another thread on it.

If you want to back up and say you don't remember me exactly using your phrase "burn ... alive forever" then admit it.

But probably I will not do a pointless repetition of things written to you many times before which you didn't like.

Did I ever write "burn ... alive forever" ?

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Sep 19
1 edit

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Sep 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

You don't really need to start another thread on it.
Oh yes I do. I’m sick of your rank dishonesty on this matter sonship. The thread is up and the gauntlet is thrown down.
Your move.

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Sep 19

@sonship said
@divegeester
If you want to back up and say you don't remember me exactly using your phrase "burn ... alive forever" then admit it.
If the doctrine DOESN’T mean that then defend it!

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Sep 19
1 edit

@sonship said
@divegeester
But probably I will not do a pointless repetition of things written to you many times before which you didn't like.
Yeah I bet you won’t, and we both know why.

You know what sonship, your version of Christianity disgusts me, I find it repellent. The nasty doctrines the sanctimonious self righteousness. It reeks of death to me.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Sep 19
2 edits

@divegeester

Yeah I bet you won’t, and we both know why.

So you can strut around that you have some unassailable objections?

No, I probably won't because it would be repetition with the same person. And you might use the repetition to try to prove that I am sadistic and only like to talk about burning people alive forever.

"See, these Christian types love to see millions tortured alive by Jesus forever."

You know what sonship, your version of Christianity disgusts me, I find it repellent. The nasty doctrines the sanctimonious self righteousness. It reeks of death to me.

I've heard that before many times.
You are entitled to your opinion.

And I really cannot stop you from misrepresentations of my attitudes if you want to make them.

But you cannot find the phrase I asked you to locate. Can you?

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Sep 19
1 edit

@sonship said
@divegeester
And I really cannot stop you from misrepresentations of my attitudes if you want to make them.
But you cannot find the phrase I asked you to locate. Can you?
I don’t remember you ever saying that phase but it IS what you believe will occur and is therefore NOT a misrepresentation.

Please feel free to debate me on it sonship. The thread has been up for 45 mins and is awaiting your entries.

🙂

F

Moves
14 Sep 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

Why not instead show some character, some principle and take it up directly with those Christians in the forum who propagate the lies that god WILL be burning people alive for eternity?

For example: sonship and KellyJay

Can you look back over the last 10 years and locate me writing "burn alive for eternity" or "burn alive foreve ...[text shortened]... d one.

Don't find me something else right now. Find me THIS phrase - [i]"burn alive forever"
So, finally, you are seeking to distance yourself from "teaching" about those consigned to "damnation" being tormented in burning flames for eternity?

This is to be welcomed, although asking people to find example of the stuff you've been saying for years without the aid of a search engine, rather than just coming out and starting plainly what your new stance is, reflects poorly on you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Sep 19
2 edits

@divegeester

I don’t remember you ever saying that phase but it IS what you believe will occur and is therefore NOT a misrepresentation.

Thankyou for your honest admittion that I did not use those words.

I believe, by His mercy, what the words of the Bible tell me.
Some words are hard to understand with 100% human language comprehension. But they communicate what God wants us to know.

I believe those words.
I do not disbelieve all of what is hard for me to explain.

If you do not want to believe some words, that is a choice you have to make for yourself.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Sep 19

It is not a matter of if I like those words, or really like those words.
It is neither a matter of if I don't like those words, or really, REALLY don't like those words.

It is a matter of do I trust my Father in heaven Who has given to me those words. I choose to trust that my heavenly Father speaks to truth.

Now, we may disagree on exactly how some words need to be interpreted. But that is also a personal decision. You cannot FORCE others to interpret as you wish to. Neither can I FORCE anyone to ascertain what I think is a good interpretation.

I think your repeated bringing up this debate is a cry of - " I am not a second class Christian because I hate the doctrine of eternal punishment! "

Okay. But why do you want to insist I am below standard because I believe those fearful warnings?

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Sep 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

Thankyou for your honest admittion that I did not use those words.
There’s nothing to thank me for, I never claimed that you “said” or “posted” that phrase. I said and still do say that it is what you believe.

The debate is in the other thread.