The Agenda

The Agenda

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
29 Aug 19

@fmf said
Why blurt this kind of deflection out INSTEAD of tackling what Rajk999 said?
I have tackled what Rajk has said. Aren't you paying attention?

F

Moves
29 Aug 19

@secondson said
So you think FMF is obeying the truth, but those that love Jesus don't?
Your stance is that there is no obligation for Christians to obey Christ's commandments or do good works. Right?

F

Moves
29 Aug 19

@secondson said
I have tackled what Rajk has said. Aren't you paying attention?
I have been paying attention and I think you are barking at him INSTEAD of engaging what he is saying.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Aug 19
2 edits

@secondson said
Yet you ignore FMF's repeated denunciations of the faith you claim to have, even when he said "Jesus is dead."
There are two kinds of 'denunciation of the faith'
1. To declare with the mouth, that one does not know of Christ or believe in Christ
2. To declare and believe in your heart, that following the teachings of Christ is not required.

FMF is guilty of #1 and you are guilty of #2.

The day will soon come when you will learn [the hard way], that yours is the more serious of the two. Your vain profession of faith with your mouth, will not save you. FMF, if he agrees with the teachings of Christ [and I seem to remember that he does], and if he actually fashions his life around these teachings and keeps the commandments [some or many], then he will be in a favourable position on judgment day.

For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another) In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel. (Romans 2:14-16 KJV)

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
There are two kinds of 'denunciation of the faith'
1. To declare with the mouth, that one does not know of Christ or believe in Christ
2. To declare and believe in your heart, that following the teachings of Christ is not required.

FMF is guilty of #1 and you are guilty of #2.

The day will soon come when you will learn [the hard way], that yours is the more s ...[text shortened]... God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel. (Romans 2:14-16 KJV)[/i]
Will the Son deny those who deny Him?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
Will the Son deny those who deny Him?
The Son will deny and cast out of the Kingdom of God, all who deny feeding him, clothing him, etc. Read Matt 25.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
The Son will deny and cast out of the Kingdom of God, all who deny feeding him, clothing him, etc. Read Matt 25.
Matthew 10:33 true?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
Matthew 10:33 true?
What is the question?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
What is the question?
Is that verse true? Can we believe Jesus there.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Aug 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Is that verse true? Can we believe Jesus there.
Of course we can believe Jesus there. But first you have to switch your brain from mouth worshiping to keeping the commandments. Your focus is professions of faith with the mouth ie talking, thinking, believing. You do not preach to others to be a doer of the Word. Doers are justified in the eyes of God, not talkers.

Paul explains:
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. (Titus 1:10-16 KJV)

This passage describes Christianity perfectly.
- unruly vain talkers and deceivers
- they love money
- they follow the commandments of men
- they turn away from the truth
- their conscience is defiled
- they profess to know God
- in works they deny him.

Professing to know Christ is mouth worship
Professing Christ and not keeping the commandments is denying Christ with their works.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
Of course we can believe Jesus there. But first you have to switch your brain from mouth worshiping to keeping the commandments. Your focus is professions of faith with the mouth ie talking, thinking, believing. You do not preach to others to be a doer of the Word. Doers are justified in the eyes of God, not talkers.

Paul explains:
[i]For there are many unruly and vain ta ...[text shortened]... outh worship
Professing Christ and not keeping the commandments is denying Christ with their works.
Actually what needs to happen is look at that verse in the context it is in to see it in the light of surrounding scripture, not the light of your doctrine. That verse with some accompanying text isn't about mouth worship. It is about taking up our crosses and following Jesus as I have shared with you before, and putting no one and nothing before God.

I ask you again when Jesus says that anyone who denies Him before men, will He deny them before His Father? With that text, you still believe those that deny Him before men can enter into His Kingdom?

Matthew 10:

“So have no fear of them, for nothing is covered that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. What I tell you in the dark, say in the light, and what you hear whispered, proclaim on the housetops. And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person's enemies will be those of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Aug 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Actually what needs to happen is look at that verse in the context it is in to see it in the light of surrounding scripture, not the light of your doctrine. That verse with some accompanying text isn't about mouth worship. It is about taking up our crosses and following Jesus as I have shared with you before, and putting no one and nothing before God.

I ask you again when ...[text shortened]... thy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.
I answered already. To deny Jesus means to deny Him by your works as stated in the bible. Proclaiming that you know Christ is worthless.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 19
1 edit

@rajk999 said
I answered already. To deny Jesus means to deny Him by your works as stated in the bible. Proclaiming that you know Christ is worthless.
How do you come up with that, there was nothing in that text about denying him by our works! You adding to that text things that were not said, just to make your personal doctrine work when it clearly does not! Show me the verses in that text that say deny Him by our works, if you cannot then you are indeed twisting scripture not simply reading what is there. That would mean your imagination is again getting in front of real Biblical scripture.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
When Jesus says depart from me, I never knew you, it will be to late!

Matthew 11:28-30 English Standard Version (ESV)
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
When Jesus says depart from me, I never knew you, it will be to late!

Matthew 11:28-30 English Standard Version (ESV)
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
You are the Lord Lord type. It will too late for your type if you do not change your mouth worshiping doctrine