The Agenda

The Agenda

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
30 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
I answered already. To deny Jesus means to deny Him by your works as stated in the bible. Proclaiming that you know Christ is worthless.
Rajk....you are ignoring the word AND.

Jesus clearly states that we are to believe in Him that sent Jesus. Jesus also states that we are to believe in Him.

AND....we also do good works.

It becomes tiring to here you rant about works, while IGNORING OTHER words Jesus spoke.

It ALL is combined in His message.

Please please STOP ignoring EVERY single part of the bible that doesn't speak about works.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
Rajk....you are ignoring the word AND.

Jesus clearly states that we are to believe in Him that sent Jesus. Jesus also states that we are to believe in Him.

AND....we also do good works.

It becomes tiring to here you rant about works, while IGNORING OTHER words Jesus spoke.

It ALL is combined in His message.

Please please STOP ignoring EVERY single part of the bible that doesn't speak about works.
I am not ignoring the word 'and' at all.
You take your drinks AND you go sleep.
See?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
You are the Lord Lord type. It will too late for your type if you do not change your mouth worshiping doctrine
What doctrine would that be? You have shown that you cannot just read scripture. You have to change the topic because what it says doesn't match your doctrine. Can you give me specific quotes about my "mouth worshiping doctrine" or will you pretend you can back up your accusation? Right now you are long on mouthing scriptural knowledge and very short of showing it comes from the Bible instead of your imagination, will the same happen with your "mouth worshiping doctrine" charge as well?

c

Moves
30 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
I am not ignoring the word 'and' at all.
You take your drinks AND you go sleep.
See?
No drinks.

I've just become tired of you ignoring what Jesus said....ALL of what Jesus said.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
No drinks.

I've just become tired of you ignoring what Jesus said....ALL of what Jesus said.
Exactly, you are tired so go and sleep.

c

Moves
30 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
Exactly, you are tired so go and sleep.
Lol lol.
You know I'm correct about you.

A parrot for works, while ignoring every other thing Jesus said. You condemn churches, but have created your OWN church: Rajk church of works, join today and you get to ignore the entirety of Jesus' message.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Aug 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
What doctrine would that be? You have shown that you cannot just read scripture. You have to change the topic because what it says doesn't match your doctrine. Can you give me specific quotes about my "mouth worshiping doctrine" or will you pretend you can back up your accusation? Right now you are long on mouthing scriptural knowledge and very short of showing it comes from ...[text shortened]... tead of your imagination, will the same happen with your "mouth worshiping doctrine" charge as well?
The Lord Lord people who profess to know Christ are condemned because they are workers of iniquity as Jesus clearly stated. All they did was talk. They professed faith. That is YOUR TYPE.

Jesus is interested in good works and righteousness. You are not that type, because you do not say anything about that. You actually condemn that doctrine and condemn people who speak of it. You are a child of the Devil.

You are a total dunce KJ.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 19
1 edit

@rajk999 said
The Lord Lord people who profess to know Christ are condemned because they are workers of iniquity as Jesus clearly stated. All they did was talk. They professed faith. That is YOUR TYPE.

Jesus is interested in good works and righteousness. You are not that type, because you do not say anything about that. You actually condemn that doctrine and condemn people who speak of it. You are a child of the Devil.

You are a total dunce KJ.
When I asked you a question about a specific verse, you used everything but the verse and its context to talk about it. When I asked you to give me specifics about your charge of "mouth worshiping doctrine," you are reduced to belittling me without actually speaking to those things I have said. I cannot argue with someone who only makes claims without being able to point to specifics to back them up.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
When I asked you a question about a specific verse, you used everything but the verse and its context to talk about it. When I asked you to give me specifics about your charge of "mouth worshiping doctrine," you are reduced to belittling me without actually speaking to those things I have said. I cannot argue with someone who only makes claims without being able to point to specifics to back them up.
Do you think that a specific verse is all someone needs to look at to understand what is being said?

The issue is WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO DENY CHRIST.;

You say it is with your words
I say it is with your actions.

Why do we see it differently?
Because you are a mouth worshiper, I am not like you.

I see what Jesus is saying in the context of all that is said.

Jesus condemned those who professed to know him but were workers of iniquity.
Paul did the same and I quoted that passage.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
Do you think that a specific verse is all someone needs to look at to understand what is being said?

Je ...[text shortened]... ho professed to know him but were workers of iniquity.
You should read the text as is, attempting to make it say more than it does is adding to the text. Jesus was in the context of that scripture speaking about how nothing done in secret will not be revealed, know that God cares for us, and if we deny God before men He will deny us before the Father. To put anyone above God makes us unworthy of God, and if we don't take up our crosses and follow Him losing our lives for His sake we will not be worthy either.

This "mouth worship" charge of yours is just that, your charge that has nothing to do with this text. The difference between us here is that I'm not trying to force scripture to mean more than it is saying, you are doing that.

Matthew 10:
“So have no fear of them, for nothing is covered that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. What I tell you in the dark, say in the light, and what you hear whispered, proclaim on the housetops. And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person's enemies will be those of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 19

@rajk999 said

Je ...[text shortened]... ho professed to know him but were workers of iniquity.
" So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven."

Can you point to the words, mouth worship in this text?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
You should read the text as is, attempting to make it say more than it does is adding to the text. Jesus was in the context of that scripture speaking about how nothing done in secret will not be revealed, know that God cares for us, and if we deny God before men He will deny us before the Father. To put anyone above God makes us unworthy of God, and if we don't take up our ...[text shortened]... thy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.
You have a cross in your garage?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
You have a cross in your garage?
Do you have the Spirit of God in your life?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
" So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven."

Can you point to the words, mouth worship in this text?
You are blind and stupid. There are people who profess to know Christ, they preach about Christ, they acknowledge Christ before men, but they live sinful evil lives. Do you think Christ would acknowledge that kind of Christian before God?

If you read other statements by Christ and the Apostles [which I quoted several times] you would see that these are what is called mouth worshipers, who pay lip service to Christ by not following his commandments. They profess Christ but in works they deny Him.

You are a mouth worshiper. You practice it and you preach it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
You are blind and stupid. There are people who profess to know Christ, they preach about Christ, they acknowledge Christ before men, but they live sinful evil lives. Do you think Christ would acknowledge that kind of Christian before God?

If you read other statements by Christ and the Apostles [which I quoted several times] you would see that these are what is called mou ...[text shortened]... Christ but in works they deny Him.

You are a mouth worshiper. You practice it and you preach it.
You have no idea what my life is like, and it is the scriptures that matter not what you think I'm doing. So when Jesus says He will deny those that deny Him, that doesn't change due to how you view my life; it is the Word of God. You call so many people "mouth worshipers" the term is meaningless as it is nothing but a phrase you use to attack others with since you can't address errors explicitly, so you make them up out of thin air. Your claims about how I live my life, what the church doctrine I listen too are all fabrications of your imagination nothing more.