The adversary is within

The adversary is within

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
19 Feb 22

@kevin-eleven said
So you have essentially alerted us to the fact that your are a morally groundless and potentially psychopathic monster who is proud of the mesh of concepts in his mind that makes him feel superior to others and has somehow also kept him out of prison and the grave so far.
You ever consider that you might be taking this place a tad bit too seriously? 🤔

Moves
19 Feb 22
1 edit

@bigdogg said
You ever consider that you might be taking this place a tad bit too seriously? 🤔
You ever consider that doggie biscuits are actually made from leftover cat treats?

But to answer your question: what goes on here might be fun for some but malicious and sadistic for others.

F

Moves
19 Feb 22

@bigdogg said
You ever consider that you might be taking this place a tad bit too seriously?
I think Kevin Eleven's artless, stands-for-nothing, nothing-to-say brand of attention-seeking, inferiority-complex negativity is rooted in him not wanting anyone ELSE to have conversations to which he himself is unwilling or unable to contribute.

Moves
19 Feb 22

@fmf said
I think Kevin Eleven's artless, stands-for-nothing, nothing-to-say brand of attention-seeking, inferiority-complex negativity is rooted in him not wanting anyone ELSE to have conversations to which he himself is unwilling or unable to contribute.
I'll just go kill myself then. Thank you for your contribution.

F

Moves
19 Feb 22

See what I mean.

Moves
19 Feb 22

@fmf said
See what I mean.
If the Doggie and the other secret mods allow the likes of you to flourish and bother other people on this site, then I am doubly glad that I have canceled my subscription.

Moves
19 Feb 22

@fmf said
〰️ ZING 〰️

Moves
19 Feb 22
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said
If the Doggie and the other secret mods allow the likes of you to flourish and bother other people on this site, then I am doubly glad that I have canceled my subscription.
FMF has been actively posting as a paid up subscriber for a decade longer than you.

Moves
19 Feb 22

@kevin-eleven said
I'll just go kill myself then.
The choice we each face.

Moves
19 Feb 22

@divegeester said
FMF has been actively posting as a paid up subscriber for a decade longer than you.
Thank goodness FMF has an uninvited mutt like you to run interference for him.

Has he ever officially rolled his eyes and told you that you can be his sidekick?

Moves
19 Feb 22

@divegeester said
The choice we each face.
I'm already 62, so it's more of a waiting game.

Moves
19 Feb 22

@kevin-eleven said
Thank goodness FMF has an uninvited mutt like you to run interference for him.

Has he ever officially rolled his eyes and told you that you can be his sidekick?
It’s a public forum. If you wish to converse privately with FMF then I suggest you PM him. I’m sure he would love to hear from you.

Moves
19 Feb 22

@divegeester said
It’s a public forum. If you wish to converse privately with FMF then I suggest you PM him. I’m sure he would love to hear from you.
You won't have many years left if you keep waking up drunk like this.

Moves
19 Feb 22

@kevin-eleven said
I'm already 62, so it's more of a waiting game.
I’m not fair behind you.

“Get busy living or get busy dying”
Andy Dufrense

Moves
19 Feb 22
2 edits

@kevin-eleven said
You won't have many years left if you keep waking up drunk like this.
What’s it like to not even be the best at trolling, to not be the best at anything?

Best troll - PB1022
Best poet - rookie
Best depressive - Lemondrop
Best prose writer - Moonbus
Best science fiction writer - me!
Best debater - FMF
Best researcher - Ghost of a duke
Best long post writer - sonship
Best bover-boy - Josephw
Best comic - handy Andy

Etc