1. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Aug '21 00:01
    @eladar said
    @Rajk999

There are those who believe that when the Israelites wiped out every man, woman and child they committed an evil act. I believe what they did was good.

Do those people who claim evil actually believe as I do but lie and claim it was evil? Or do I not know my belief is false and I believe the act was evil?
    You like to ask questions but dont like to be asked in return. I have no answers for you until you answer the one I asked. Here it is again-

Where did Jesus say... most would never understand God's truth, never
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Aug '21 00:08
    @rajk999 said
    You like to ask questions but dont like to be asked in return. I have no answers for you until you answer the one I asked. Here it is again-

Where did Jesus say... most would never understand God's truth, never
    The answer to your question is when Jesus states most people will not find salvation.

That was answered long ago. Sorry if you are unable to see the truth in it.

Will you ever give a direct answer to my question about Israel committing genocide? I doubt it. You are no different than the rest of the people around here.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Aug '21 00:17
    @eladar said
    The answer to your question is when Jesus states most people will not find salvation.

That was answered long ago. Sorry if you are unable to see the truth in it.

Will you ever give a direct answer to my question about Israel committing genocide? I doubt it. You are no different than the rest of the people around here.
    Not finding salvation and not understanding Gods truth are two totally different things. You are willfully misrepresenting the teachings of Christ.

I dont carry on conversations with deceitful people.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Aug '21 00:241 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Not finding salvation and not understanding Gods truth are two totally different things. You are willfully misrepresenting the teachings of Christ.

I dont carry on conversations with deceitful people.
    Perhaps you can clear up that position by answering my question.

You refuse to answer my question because it would expose you for either being a moron or a liar.
  5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    22 Aug '21 01:081 edit
    I think some people worship their forum-combat skills and their desire to win arguments more than they worship the God they profess to believe in.

On the other hand, something we should remember is that RHP forum Christian posters are not necessarily representative of all Christians, many or perhaps most of whom are probably quiet and non-combative because of their transformation by the Holy Spirit.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Aug '21 02:121 edit
    @Kevin-Eleven

I see no skills. I see a person who entertains himself, there are a few of those types around here.

I am just hear to express the truth as I see it and try to have an honest discussion with someone really interested in discussion.

Kev, your definition of Christian is laughable.
  7. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    22 Aug '21 02:16
    @eladar said
    @Kevin-Eleven

I see no skills. I see a person who entertains himself, there are a few of those types around here.

I am just hear to express the truth as I see it and try to have an honest discussion with someone really interested in discussion.

Kev, your definition of Christian is laughable.
    For the sake of conversation, if people are both made in the image of God and prone to entertain themselves, could it be that God entertains Himself through us?

Also, could you remind me of my definition of a Christian as you perceive it?
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Aug '21 02:17
    @kevin-eleven said
    For the sake of conversation, if people are both made in the image of God and prone to entertain themselves, could it be that God entertains Himself through us?

Also, could you remind me of my definition of a Christian as you perceive it?
    Sake of conversation? We have nothing to discuss. We have no common ground upon which to discuss something.
  9. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    22 Aug '21 02:21
    @eladar said
    Sake of conversation? We have nothing to discuss. We have no common ground upon which to discuss something.
    Not even the common ground of existence from which we have occurred, provided by the Lavish but Modest Host?
  10. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    22 Aug '21 02:50
    BTW, if anyone is looking for a Tantric Christian experience, my username on Grindr is K114U.

Completely kidding! No need to circle the pews!
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Aug '21 13:00
    @kevin-eleven said
    Not even the common ground of existence from which we have occurred, provided by the Lavish but Modest Host?
    Nothing we can have a conversation about. You are free to breath air with me. I will breath here and you can breath where you are.
  12. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    22 Aug '21 14:25
    @rajk999 said
    You would be hard-pressed to find anywhere in the bible supporting your opinion that war is legalised murder. The bible is full of war condoned by God and Jesus made no mention of it, as far as I can remember. Murder is wrong war is not. War is result of a dispute between countries and I guess in the end God will judge which country was in the right and which was wrong. Ne ...[text shortened]... and God will judge them. There are Catholics who know that this is wrong and yet they still do it.
    The wars in the bible were usually in defense of Israel (a special people) or as some form of punishment. Europe bears no comparison, where allegedly Christian countries butchered each other. If Christians (were they really?) had abided by the 6th commandment there would have been no WW2. We even had Cardinal Pacelli (on behalf of the Vatican, who later became pope) signed a concordat with Hitler.

Now on the subject of that latter person, it is a complete fable to suggest that he was the only cause. The eugenics program that he imported was originally developed in the USA against black Americans and later Native Americans.

It is on record that

1) A series of grants from the USA with Preston Bush acting as a conduit saw a small fortune channeled to the Nazi's through the Kaiser Wilhelm institute.

2) IBM provided to know how for the organised extermination of the Jews.

3) The ford motor company were producing engines for the Wehrmacht and Henry Ford was honoured .... and it goes on but I won't.

Not often that I disagree with you Raj, but I have to on this one.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Aug '21 14:421 edit
    @medullah said
    The wars in the bible were usually in defense of Israel (a special people) or as some form of punishment. Europe bears no comparison, where allegedly Christian countries butchered each other. If Christians (were they really?) had abided by the 6th commandment there would have been no WW2. We even had Cardinal Pacelli (on behalf of the Vatican, who later became pope) signed ...[text shortened]... .. and it goes on but I won't.

Not often that I disagree with you Raj, but I have to on this one.
    Sixth commandment? You mean if people did not commit adultery there would be no WW2? Lol 😀 . I think you meant 5th commandment, Thou shall not kill. You are not seeing the 5th commandment in the light in which it was meant. For me it means unprovoked killing of another human being. So clear this up before proceeding about WW2. Is it the intention of God that there must be no self defence? A man is faced with a murderer who breaks into his home to kill his family. Please advise what should the man do?

Killing is permitted in self-defence and just wars decided upon by the government is condoned by God. This is easily proven in the bible. So the notion some people have that war is legalised murder is just plain nonsense.
  14. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    23 Aug '21 15:41
    @Rajk999

Lol you got me on that one, though there probably would be less arguments if there was less adultery.

I can’t remember which print it was but the printers got fined £3k I’m the distant past for omitting “not” when they went to print so that the text read “thou shalt commit adultery”
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Aug '21 16:04
    @medullah said
    @Rajk999

Lol you got me on that one, though there probably would be less arguments if there was less adultery.

I can’t remember which print it was but the printers got fined £3k I’m the distant past for omitting “not” when they went to print so that the text read “thou shalt commit adultery”
    Yes, a harmless but humorous error.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree