Taking the good

Taking the good

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
01 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
Do you spend a lot of time looking at others figuring out who you are better than?
What a silly question. I call you out for not conversing in good faith and you start talking about "other people".

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Oct 22

@fmf said
What a silly question. I call you out for not conversing in good faith and you start talking about "other people".
I speak from my perspective it’s all I can do and I don’t claim to be better than anyone else. If you spend time worrying about who you are better than or worse than that is all on you. For someone who has a good moral compass you must rank yourself high up the chart with respect others.

F

Moves
02 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
If you spend time worrying about who you are better than or worse than that is all on you.
I don't. This is something in your imagination.

F

Moves
02 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
For someone who has a good moral compass you must rank yourself high up the chart with respect others.
I have no idea whether your moral compass works well in your everyday life. You keep referring to how evil you are. I have no reason to think you are evil. And your constant assertions that I am evil mean nothing.

F

Moves
02 Oct 22
2 edits

@kellyjay said
I speak from my perspective it’s all I can do and I don’t claim to be better than anyone else.
I claim to be better than drug dealers, rapists, thieves, wife-beaters, embezzlers, child abusers, scammers, racists, adulterers, extortionists etc. Don't you? Doesn't your mortal compass tell you that?

F

Moves
02 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
For someone who has a good moral compass you must rank yourself high up the chart with respect others.
For someone who has a good moral compass...

If you don't think you live a good life according to solid moral principles and if you feel you don't do the right thing by your family and your neighbours and the people you encounter, then speak for yourself. If you don't believe you have "a good moral compass" then go away and fix it; attend to your what is wrong in your life. Enough with your jaundice and misanthropy.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Oct 22

@fmf said
I don't. This is something in your imagination.
Which one of us said they were better than the other?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Oct 22

@fmf said
I claim to be better than drug dealers, rapists, thieves, wife-beaters, embezzlers, child abusers, scammers, racists, adulterers, extortionists etc. Don't you? Doesn't your mortal compass tell you that?
I'm a sinner, like all other people, as equally guilty as anyone else. I believe each one
of us are flawed, and even if I don't think my sins are as bad as someone else, I'm
still a sinner in need of God's grace. So knowing the same price paid for my sins was
also paid for the drug dealers, rapists, thieves, wife-beaters, embezzlers, child
abusers, scammers, racists, adulterers, extortionists, etc I don't feel superior to them,
I am however grateful that Jesus paid for my sins as He did theirs. I can take no
pride in my life over another when the price for my sins was so great Jesus had to
come and die for me to justify myself before God.

F

Moves
02 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
Which one of us said they were better than the other?
I am far, far better than you are in terms of how I conduct myself in the conversations that we have.

F

Moves
02 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
I'm a sinner, like all other people, as equally guilty as anyone else.
You are, morally speaking, "equally as guilty" as "drug dealers, rapists, thieves, wife-beaters, embezzlers, child abusers, scammers, racists, adulterers, extortionists etc."? Are you really?

F

Moves
02 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
So knowing the same price paid for my sins was
also paid for the drug dealers, rapists, thieves, wife-beaters, embezzlers, child
abusers, scammers, racists, adulterers, extortionists, etc I don't feel superior to them.
You don't feel you are morally superior to rapists and child abusers? Your moral compass tells you that?

F

Moves
02 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
I am however grateful that Jesus paid for my sins as He did theirs.
You see yourself as equally as evil as a child abuser or a rapist but if you believe certain things about yourself [and Jesus], then you go to "heaven"? Narcissism much?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Oct 22

@fmf said
I am far, far better than you are in terms of how I conduct myself in the conversations that we have.
Yes, so you say.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Oct 22

@fmf said
You see yourself as equally as evil as a child abuser or a rapist but if you believe certain things about yourself [and Jesus], then you go to "heaven"? Narcissism much?
The great mercy God showed to sinners you belittle, it is one of the greatest acts
of love and mercy ever given to man, you belittle, anti-Christ much?

F

Moves
02 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
Yes, so you say.
Do you believe your integrity and intellectual behaviour in our conversations are "equal" to mine?