1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 03:27
    @kellyjay said
    The great mercy God showed to sinners you belittle, it is one of the greatest acts
    of love and mercy ever given to man, you belittle, anti-Christ much?
    Oh no! You have called me the "Anti-Christ" again!
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 03:27
    @fmf said
    You are, morally speaking, "equally as guilty" as "drug dealers, rapists, thieves, wife-beaters, embezzlers, child abusers, scammers, racists, adulterers, extortionists etc."? Are you really?
    BUMP for KellyJay
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Oct '22 09:29
    @fmf said
    BUMP for KellyJay
    The law I'd liken to a plane of glass, or a mirror, it doesn't matter how big you break
    it, in a large way or a small one, once broken it is broken. Breaking every day all the
    time and many times thinking it's no big deal when we do, is living a life lawlessly.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Oct '22 09:32
    @fmf said
    Oh no! You have called me the "Anti-Christ" again!
    You left the faith, which the scriptures say means you were never really part of it,
    and you deny Christ, the very definition of a Anti-Christ. Do you think it odd that you
    can call what I believe names because you think I fit your definition of those terms
    and I will not bring up what the Bible says about you according to its definitions?

1 John 2

Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out, that it might become plain that they all are not of us. But you have been anointed by the Holy One, and you all have knowledge. I write to you, not because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and because no lie is of the truth. Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '22 13:46
    @kellyjay said
    The law I'd liken to a plane of glass, or a mirror, it doesn't matter how big you break
    it, in a large way or a small one, once broken it is broken. Breaking every day all the
    time and many times thinking it's no big deal when we do, is living a life lawlessly.
    This sounds like utter nonsense. A man raping a woman is "equally as guilty" as a man "calling someone a fool"?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '22 13:47
    @kellyjay said
    You left the faith, which the scriptures say means you were never really part of it,
    and you deny Christ, the very definition of a Anti-Christ.
    Oh no AGAIN! You have called me an "Anti-Christ" AGAIN!
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '22 13:56
    @kellyjay said
    Do you think it odd that you
    can call what I believe names because you think I fit your definition of those terms
    and I will not bring up what the Bible says about you according to its definitions?
    If you don't see your beliefs as misanthropic and narcissistic, which are not "names", that's OK.

If people reading this think I have a point, then that's OK.

If you are signalling something to other Christians by calling me a "blasphemer" or an "apostate" or an "Anti Christ", then that's OK.

However, misanthropy and narcissism are related to the psychology that applies to us all, and these words mean something that applies/does not apply to both of us whether you like it or not.

Meanwhile, "Anti Christ" is a piece of terminology rooted in some ultra-partisan them-or-us dogma that you are simply regurgitating.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Oct '22 15:13
    @fmf said
    If you don't see your beliefs as misanthropic and narcissistic, which are not "names", that's OK.

If people reading this think I have a point, then that's OK.

If you are signalling something to other Christians by calling me a "blasphemer" or an "apostate" or an "Anti Christ", then that's OK.

However, misanthropy and narcissism are related to the psychology that appli ...[text shortened]... ece of terminology rooted in some ultra-partisan them-or-us dogma that you are simply regurgitating.
    Think what you will, you have every right to make up your mind, labels attached
    to anything is applying a name to it. If you think they are not names, then don't
    think of Anti-Christ as a name, it will also be okay.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '22 15:53
    @kellyjay said
    Think what you will, you have every right to make up your mind, labels attached
    to anything is applying a name to it. If you think they are not names, then don't
    think of Anti-Christ as a name, it will also be okay.
    The terms misanthropic and narcissistic are meaningful to both of us. The term "Anti Christ" is meaningful only to you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree