Taking the good

Taking the good

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Oct 22
1 edit

@fmf said
In which of my posts are you pretending I said this?
Nothing wrong with your moral compass, it works just fine. You are so full of
yourself, the importance of just you!

F

Moves
01 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
Nothing wrong with your moral compass, it works just fine.

Yes, it works just fine. Why? Does yours not work fine? Even with all your talk of Jesus, does your moral compass still not work fine?

F

Moves
01 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
I know you set the rules of your morality.
BUMP for KellyKay. What's with all these dishonest strawmen?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Oct 22

@fmf said

repost:

F

Moves
01 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
repost:
This is a non-sequitur.

F

Moves
01 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
I know you set the rules of your morality.
Come on, KellyJay. Don't be so disingenuous and pusillanimous.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
I have to go to scripture to read what it says as it is said, not alter it to make mean
what I want it to say and disagree with those that take it as is.
Yep, I thought you’d dodge the question.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Oct 22

@fmf said

"Because the way your religious ideology distorts your intellectual behaviour [and, to my way of thinking, your integrity as well] is fascinating, and this Spirituality Forum is exactly the right venue to discuss it."

Your moral compass works just fine, and there are the rest of us. You are so full of
yourself, it is an incredible thing to behold.

F

Moves
01 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
"Because the way your religious ideology distorts your intellectual behaviour [and, to my way of thinking, your integrity as well] is fascinating, and this Spirituality Forum is exactly the right venue to discuss it."
Yes. I stand by this. Sometimes, with the things you post and the way you behave, I think there's something the matter with you. This is not a moral judgement. It's my evaluation of your character and your mind.

F

Moves
01 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
Your moral compass works just fine, and there are the rest of us.
Yes, my moral compass works just fine.

Why? Does yours not work fine?

Even with all your talk of Jesus, does your moral compass still not work fine?

F

Moves
01 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
You are so full of
yourself, it is an incredible thing to behold.
It's your prerogative to say so if I make you feel inferior. I just think you and your fluctuating integrity - and the silly, feeble, evasive things you say - is like you are willfully/obliviously walking into a discursive buzz saw a lot of the time.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Oct 22

@fmf said
It's your prerogative to say so if I make you feel inferior. I just think you and your fluctuating integrity - and the silly, feeble, evasive things you say - is like you are willfully/obliviously walking into a discursive buzz saw a lot of the time.
LOL, again you really do see yourself above the rest.

F

Moves
01 Oct 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
LOL, again you really do see yourself above the rest.
No, KellyJay. Not above "the rest". Far from it. There are countless millions of people out there who are cleverer and superior to me in innumerable ways.

No. I don't see myself as above "the rest". But I DO see myself as "above" you in many ways, one of which is that - conversationally, here in thIs arena - I think you have a problem with your low integrity - which is something that has become more acute and blatant in 2022..

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Oct 22

@fmf said
No, KellyJay. Not above "the rest". Far from it. There are countless millions of people out there who are cleverer and superior to me in innumerable ways.

No. I don't see myself as above "the rest". But I DO see myself as "above" you in many ways, one of which is that - conversationally, here in thIs arena - I think you have a problem with your low integrity - which is something that has become more acute and blatant in 2022..
ROFL, yea that you do!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Oct 22

@fmf said

Do you spend a lot of time looking at others figuring out who you are better than?