Science Negates All of Abrahamic Religions

Science Negates All of Abrahamic Religions

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
347d

@caissad4 saidYour version of Christianity seems to align more with the Unitarian view . That is an extreme minority opinion among Christians .
Thanks for reading my other posts over time.

Moves
347d

@caissad4 said
Your assessment of your intelligence seems grossly exaggerated .
Intelligent enough to unpick you 😉

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
347d

@divegeester said
Dodge of all my points, noted.
The OP is that science has negated all Abrahamic religions . Please explain in detail how your posts are relevant to that .

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
347d

@caissad4 said
Oh dear . Open that deliberate closed mind of yours and read up on genetics . Your comment only makes your deliberate ignorance even more obvious .
In other words, you got nothing.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
347d

@divegeester said
Another dodge.
The OP is that science has negated all Abrahamic religions . Please explain how your posts are relevant to the topic . If you need to ask about my belief system maybe you should start a separate thread .

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
347d

@kellyjay said
In other words, you got nothing.
You are not capable of reading or choose to not educate yourself . Typical Creationist Christian .

Moves
347d

@caissad4 said
The OP is that science has negated all Abrahamic religions . Please explain in detail how your posts are relevant to that .
I know what your OP is and I’ve redacted my comments about your motivation in respect of you personally.

My replies to you show your thinking to be weak and unprepared when it comes to intellectually defending your OP.

Address my replies to you, instead of embarrassing yourself further.

Moves
347d

@caissad4 said
The OP is that science has negated all Abrahamic religions . Please explain how your posts are relevant to the topic . If you need to ask about my belief system maybe you should start a separate thread .
You are already out of ideas, aren’t you.

I refer you back to my replies to you.
Start there.

Moves
347d
1 edit

@caissad4 said
You are not capable of reading or choose to not educate yourself . Typical Creationist Christian .
Wether or not KellyJay is or isn’t “capable of educating himself, and wether or not he is a “typical creationist Christian” is irrelevant to the questions and replies to your OP.

As you are choosing to be so personal in your attacks, would you like me to repost my subsequently “[redacted]” thoughts on you and your motivations?

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
347d

@divegeester said
You are already out of ideas, aren’t you.

I refer you back to my replies to you.
Start there.
Dodge

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
347d

@divegeester said
I know what your OP is and I’ve redacted my comments about your motivation in respect of you personally.

My replies to you show your thinking to be weak and unprepared when it comes to intellectually defending your OP.

Address my replies to you, instead of embarrassing yourself further.
Another dodge

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
347d

@divegeester said
Wether or not KellyJay is or isn’t “capable of educating himself, and wether or not he is a “typical creationist Christian” is irrelevant to the questions and replies to your OP.

As you are choosing to be so personal in your attacks, would you like me to repost my subsequently “[redacted]” thoughts on you and your motivations?
Oh wow ! A threat to Ad Hominem

Moves
347d

@caissad4 said
Oh wow ! A threat to Ad Hominem
I seem to have really upset you with my points about you and your OP, sorry.

Moves
347d

So much for having a high chess rating equating with being good in debate!

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
347d

@divegeester said
So much for having a high chess rating equating with being good in debate!
So much for being able to stay on the topic of the OP , lol.