Righteousness in Christ

Righteousness in Christ

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
21 Mar 15

Originally posted by FMF
Who is it you are claiming has "denied His existence"?
Whoever does not recognize Jehovah God as the Supreme Ruler of the Universe and the Father (lifegiver) of Christ Jesus in his prehuman and human existence.
(Psalm 83:18) May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, ""You alone are the Most High"" over all the earth.
And we need to recognize that He provided His only begotten Son as a ransom for us.
(Acts 4:12) Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.”
Because of his faithful course Jehovah rewarded His Son.
(Philippians 2:9-11) For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name, 10 so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground— 11 and every tongue should openly acknowledge that ""Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.""
No doubt Jehovah is very proud of his Son, Christ Jesus!

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
21 Mar 15

Originally posted by roigam
I guess you still haven't read or understood the Scriptures?
I'm not surprised that you completely ignored the actual content of my post and instead retreated into your JW safety zone of assuming "I still haven't read or understood the scriptures". As though me "reading the scriptures" again will somehow change my low opinion of your approval of what beauroberts JW leadership did to him.

F

Moves
21 Mar 15

And be careful. If we turn away from our Heavenly Father Jehovah who is the Creator and sustainer of our life, how can we survive?
He gave His only begotten son to buy back life for us. What kind of appreciation is it to deny His existence?
Is it beauroberts or divegeester you are suggesting has "denied His existence"?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
21 Mar 15
1 edit

Whoever does not recognize Jehovah God as the Supreme Ruler of the Universe and the Father (lifegiver) of Christ Jesus in his prehuman and human existence.
(Psalm 83:18) May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, ""You alone are the Most High"" over all the earth.
And we need to recognize that He provided His only begotten Son as a ransom for us.
(A ...[text shortened]... Lord to the glory of God the Father.""
No doubt Jehovah is very proud of his Son, Christ Jesus!
You do realise don't you, that behaving badly or approving of other's bad behaviour, such as how beauroberts leadership treated him, is not really justified or sanctified by hiding behind religious platitudes? Even though you may feel secure within the cosy confines of your religious clan, obeying your leaders in no excuse.

r

Moves
21 Mar 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
I'm not surprised that you completely ignored the actual content of my post and instead retreated into your JW safety zone of assuming "I still haven't read or understood the scriptures". As though me "reading the scriptures" again will somehow change my low opinion of your approval of what beauroberts JW leadership did to him.
Just the facts maam as Joe Friday would say.
As far as BR goes, you just don't have them.
I can see why you are emotional about this.
No doubt you will be until you get the facts.
Why doesn't BR say anything to make it clear to you instead of letting you hang in the darkness?
His hiding the truth is not very honest.
His story is heifer dust.

I told you many posts ago that Jehovah's Witnesses do not DF for taking a blood transfusion. That is the truth!
I am an ex lab tech and my wife is an R.N. We know well the JW stand on blood.
You don't accept that so in essence you are calling me a liar.
Do you accept BR's word just because you know him longer?
Isn't it possible in your little reality that he can be prevaricating, not telling the whole truth?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
21 Mar 15
1 edit

Why doesn't BR say anything to make it clear to you instead of letting you hang in the darkness?
What on earth are you talking about? Beauroberts created at least two threads in this forum within which he posted in great detail the entire account of what happened to him. Why do you insist that I don't have the facts?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
21 Mar 15

Beauroberts went to great lengths to humbly explain his position. All you have done is call him a liar without bearing any evidence to support this slander. You do realise how this makes you appear, don't you?

F

Moves
21 Mar 15

Thread 162020

Thread 161920

r

Moves
21 Mar 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Beauroberts went to great lengths to humbly explain his position. All you have done is call him a liar without bearing any evidence to support this slander. You do realise how this makes you appear, don't you?
I know how it makes you appear, taken in.

If he says he was DF'd for taking a blood transfusion, I can only conclude that he is a member of a different church because JW's do not DF for that reason. Check with other JW s if you know any.

Please do not bring this up to me again as you have become unreasonable.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
21 Mar 15
4 edits

If he says he was DF'd for taking a blood transfusion, I can only conclude that he is a member of a different church because JW's do not DF for that reason.
Are you saying then that beauroberts "disassociated" himself?

I am of course referring to the WT change in policy on the disciplining of JW members who take blood (in a life and death situation on the operating table for example) and whom are not "DF'd" (nicely shortened by the way) but are "self disassociated". An interesting development which occurred about the year 2000 and which represented no change in doctrine, but legally meant that the WatchTower society could try to protect itself from litigation in cases where the threat of Disfellowshipment resulted in death or injury due to not taking blood. However the effect on the individual is the same - exclusion.

Deny it?

rc

Moves
21 Mar 15

I know how it makes you appear, taken in.

If he says he was DF'd for taking a blood transfusion, I can only conclude that he is a member of a different church because JW's do not DF for that reason. Check with other JW s if you know any.

Please do not bring this up to me again as you have become unreasonable.
He has been told on other occasions. He was incapable of assimilating the facts there either.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
21 Mar 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
He has been told on other occasions. He was incapable of assimilating the facts there either.
What "facts" are you talking about?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Mar 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
So? I have said many times that I believe in creation and that Darwin's theory of evolution is one description of how God went about it so that man might still be able to choose freely between God and mammon.
Okay, but my desire is to choose the Triune God as the actual six day creator without any evolution just as it is written in Genesis one of the holy scriptures.

Moves
21 Mar 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Okay, but my desire is to choose the Triune God as the actual six day creator without any evolution just as it is written in Genesis one of the holy scriptures.
Genesis may support the notion of a six day creation, but there is no scriptural basis for a 'triune God' being the creator.

The concept of the trinity was an after thought. Evolution on the other hand is proven in fact.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
23 Mar 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
So one can simply pay for their "self-realization" and conciousness-raising.

Good to know. I guess.

Can we get that on DVD so we don't have to do so much reading?

Frankly, I'd be horrified if I found out that my Christian salvation was just a commodity to be bought and sold.
What on earth are you talking about.

Who is buying anything?