Prayer & being between a rock and a hard place

Prayer & being between a rock and a hard place

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jan 22

@fmf said
Not that I recall, no.
You don’t recall repeatedly mocking and making fun of someone for saying helping his invalid mother was one of the ways he lived out his Christian faith? I recall you doing that and I thought it was in extremely poor taste,

F

Moves
04 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
You don’t recall repeatedly mocking and making fun of someone for saying helping his invalid mother was one of the ways he lived out his Christian faith? I recall you doing that and I thought it was in extremely poor taste,
No, it wasn't me.

I remember you starting a thread about how you thought helping your mother was an example of good works and of the influence of "Holy Spirit indwelling" you.

An interesting point was when you claimed you had no idea why atheists help their parents.

Another interesting point at that time was when either Ghost of a Duke or Rajk999 started a related thread on 1 Timothy 5:4

On neither of those threads was I "repeatedly mocking and making fun" of you, although I seem to remember you did make a bit of a fool of yourself.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jan 22
1 edit

@fmf said
No, it wasn't me.

I remember you starting a thread about how you thought helping your mother was an example of good works and of the influence of "Holy Spirit indwelling" you.

An interesting point was when you claimed you had no idea why atheists help their parents.

Another interesting point at that time was when either Ghost of a Duke or Rajk999 started a related thr ...[text shortened]... ocking and making fun" of you, although I seem to remember you did make a bit of a fool of yourself.
I wasn’t referring to myself.

But I specifically recall you repeatedly mocking and making fun of someone who said helping their invalid mother was one way they lived out their Christian faith.

You’re lying when you claim you didn’t.

F

Moves
04 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Yes, you were. It was when you were posting as Romans1009 that you claimed that helping your invalid mother was one of the ways you lived out your Christian faith.

F

Moves
04 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I specifically recall you repeatedly mocking and making fun of someone who said helping their invalid mother was one way they lived out their Christian faith.
No. You are mistaken. It wasn't me. Oddly, you seem to be having trouble remembering it was YOU - and not "someone" - who talked about helping your invalid mother.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jan 22

@fmf said
No. You are mistaken. It wasn't me. Oddly, you seem to be having trouble remembering it was YOU - and not "someone" - who talked about helping your invalid mother.
You’re lying, but that’s typical of you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jan 22

@fmf said
Yes, you were. It was when you were posting as Romans1009 that you claimed that helping your invalid mother was one of the ways you lived out your Christian faith.
Whatever 🙄

F

Moves
04 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
You’re lying, but that’s typical of you.
You claim to remember I mocked "someone" about caring for their mother but you don't remember that it was you who talked about caring for your mother. Your ability to remember what happened seems to be flawed.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jan 22

@fmf said
You claim to remember I mocked "someone" about caring for their mother but you don't remember that it was you who talked about caring for your mother. Your ability to remember what happened seems to be flawed.
Whatever.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Are you the person who previously posted under the username Romas1009?

My point being in asking this is that you cannot dislocate yourself from your previous atrocious behaviour here. You can however be honest about it, acknowledge it and move on from it.
You’re fascinated by me and how I challenge your thinking 😉

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Jan 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said

But I specifically recall you repeatedly mocking and making fun of someone who said helping their invalid mother was one way they lived out their Christian faith.

You’re lying when you claim you didn’t.
Oh dear oh dear oh dear, what a blunder by you.
To lie one needs a very good memory.
So you’re not Romans1009 after after all.

Becker is that you, you little minx?
Or were you lying about caring for your sick mother?
Ghost of a duke will have a recollection

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Jan 22

Another “oops”….

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Jan 22

@fmf said
You are talking to me as if I believe in the same Christian God figure as you do. Why are you doing this?
Reality didn't change just because your opinion did. Truth doesn't change just because your opinion of it does. We are not that important, and what we think resides only in us; reality is with or without us. God is the prime reality, and everything owes it's being to God. What would except me say and how I should say it if I believed God real and we were talking about Him?

F

Moves
04 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
Reality didn't change just because your opinion did. Truth doesn't change just because your opinion of it does. We are not that important, and what we think resides only in us; reality is with or without us. God is the prime reality, and everything owes it's being to God. What would except me say and how I should say it if I believed God real and we were talking about Him?
Yes, I am aware of what your faith is, but why are you talking to me as if I believe in the same Christian God figure as you do? What's all this stuff about a "genie in a bottle"?

F

Moves
04 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
He isn't a genie in the bottle; just because we ask for something doesn't mean He has to give us what we ask for the way we want it; that will always be up to Him. That said, even a no doesn't come without His aid; nothing in this life is permanent; it is all decaying, winding down; the eternal is what matters.
I have never said I think the creator entity is "a genie in the bottle". I have never said I think "just because we ask for something" from a creator entity, that we get it. I am an atheist. And I am not one because your God figure was not enough of a genie in a bottle.