Planet of Sorrows

Planet of Sorrows

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
04 Sep 17

Thanks to dive, Hitler is a happy guy.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
So....no hell??

Are you saying everyone goes to Heaven??

If so, why bother believing in Jesus??

Radical dive.
I'm not making any claims further than what I've said. "hell" is just a word. It there will not be anyone, no one, no matter what they have done being burnt alive forever by Jesus.

Maybe there is just nothing for some.
Maybe there is judgment then nothing.
Maybe there is life for all

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Sep 17

Thanks to dive, Hitler is a happy guy.
Why is it down to me? I'm just sharing ideas, I don't make the rules.

c

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
I'm not making any claims further than what I've said. "hell" is just a word. It there will not be anyone, no one, no matter what they have done being burnt alive forever by Jesus.

Maybe there is just nothing for some.
Maybe there is judgment then nothing.
Maybe there is life for all
Your 'opinion' is in direct conflict with the Bible.

You know that, right?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Sep 17

Your 'opinion' is in direct conflict with the Bible.

You know that, right?
Feel free to demonstrate how.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @fmf
This sounds like it could be an interesting thing to discuss.

I suggest you offer a more detailed definition of "sorrows" as you mean it.

And I mean the "sorrows" that people actually experience (as opposed to some of the misbehaviours you listed which may well be lamentable and detrimental to varying degrees) and how many people do you think are experiencing them and how intensely?
"Planet of Sorrows" was an ET thing I read a while ago. Cant help by agree with their assesment.

Sorrows is just what it is. Sorrow seems just around the corner and lurking behind every well-intentioned person.

As a Hungarian immigrant I was well aware that most people in Communist Hungary were hankering for a 'better', capitalist life.
So shallow.
And for what? My parents divorced after 20 years of happy marriage.
Seems to be an inherint problem with humans.

As my best frie
nd used to say "Why cant people just get along? "

The media , and those that lap it up, contribute significantly, but I cant deny , from my own life experience with real people of all walks of life that altruism is generally the exception

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @fmf
Yep. Your Community Value Rating is docked one point for letting our unapologetic abusive drunk get under your skin. It now stands at 1,038. 😛
I dont really care what people think, but I still find it sad.

F

Moves
04 Sep 17

karoly aczel's idea for a thing to talk about is interesting. Give it a run. It doesn't have to immediately veer off into the generic and ubiquitous RHP discussion of "hell".

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 17

Not good.
Alcohol is no better.

Clearly, pot is affecting your life, in a negative way.
Clearly you have no idea.

It could be argued pot has saved my life, not to mention my attitude, which is still positive and happy in general.
Clearly your lack of understanding of the diversity of humanity has affected your life. In a sad , negative way.

do you think you could find it in yourself to address the thread rather than attacking the poster.
I tell the truth and what do I get from the likes of you? crap, crap and more crap totally unrelated to the OP or any posts.

Being honest here seems to bring out the worst in people's like yourself

F

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Sorrows is just what it is. Sorrow seems just around the corner and lurking behind every well-intentioned person.
OK, well you are marking out space for interesting discussion. But what slant of "sorrows" do have more in mind: depression (in perhaps a clinical sense), depression (in a more armchair-anecdotal sense: discontent, being fed up, dissatisfied, unfulfilled hopes and expectations, the trials and tribulations of poverty, deprivation, lack of freedom? Can you isolate one strand of "sorrows" so we can nut that out, then maybe move on to other strands?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
Jesus was "a man of sorrows" according to scripture.

Just throwing that into the mix.
Jesus, whether real or not, comes across as genuine.

He saw society for what it is and by all accounts made his feelings clear about such things

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @rajk999
Your thread title Planet of Sorrows is consistent with a positive outlook?
I'm a realist. Call a spade a spade.
But I have a positive outlook.

Does that not make sense?

F

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel to chaney3
Clearly your lack of understanding of the diversity of humanity has affected your life. In a sad , negative way.
Do you think chaney3 is an example of a person who is beset or even overwhelmed by the kind of "sorrows" you have in mind on this thread? An extreme example perhaps, with his substance abuse and the impact it has on his ability to interact with common decency, but is he perhaps a victim/exemplar of "sorrows"?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 17

No hell?

Is everyone saved?

Or....where do bad people go?
Purgatory

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 17

I think you and your pet FMF should stick to the topics, and mind your own business.

It's clear that you and FMF think you OWN rhp and all forums.

A joke.
Why is it that those that engage in certain behaviours are the first to call others out on it?

(that's rhetorical btw )