Personal Relationship with Jesus

Personal Relationship with Jesus

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
01 Jan 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
I have been called a moron, an idiot, a liar, and a cheat to name just a few. 😏
You keep forgetting that you yourself amitted to being a liar and a cheat.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Jan 13

Like I said before, that has not happened yet, numbnuts. Join the JWs, they claim to be in unity.
This thread has turned into your personal "15 minutes of fame"; I suggest you enjoy the attention while it's there, because I suspect your persona here will become obsolete quite soon.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Jan 13

Originally posted by deenny
You keep forgetting that you yourself amitted to being a liar and a cheat.
I believe everyone has been a liar and a cheat at sometime, even if they don't admit it. But how would you like being identified as a liar and a cheat on something that was untrue or identified as a liar and cheat in general forever?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Jan 13

Originally posted by divegeester
This thread has turned into your personal "15 minutes of fame"; I suggest you enjoy the attention while it's there, because I suspect your persona here will become obsolete quite soon.
Do you also enjoy giving me all this attention? Is that the way you try to gain attention? 😏

F

Moves
02 Jan 13

RJHinds is demonstrating his forum foetal position.

d

Moves
02 Jan 13

I believe everyone has been a liar and a cheat at sometime, even if they don't admit it. But how would you like being identified as a liar and a cheat on something that was untrue or identified as a liar and cheat in general forever?
All you have to do is turn off the box

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Jan 13

Do you also enjoy giving me all this attention? Is that the way you try to gain attention? 😏
In this thread you have been examined and exposed in your fallacy of believing that people here either despise or hate you and that that in some way you are blessed by Jesus for that.

Nobody hates or despises you in this forum (although some in the chess forum probably do) so your effort in trying to justify your catastrophic decent into unpopularity and ridicule is less about some kind of retarded martyrdom and more about your vanity Mr Hinds.

Proper Knob summed you up perfectly when he abridged your post to "I want to be the focus...". As I said, enjoy it while it lasts; this thread has been a little like turning over a large rock - what's underneath is fascinatingly revealing and yet quite repellent at the same time.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Jan 13

All you have to do is turn off the box
Then I will miss out on a lot of entertainment. What is an old man to do in his spare time? 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Jan 13

Originally posted by divegeester
In this thread you have been examined and exposed in your fallacy of believing that people here either despise or hate you and that that in some way you are blessed by Jesus for that.

Nobody hates or despises you in this forum (although some in the chess forum probably do) so your effort in trying to justify your catastrophic decent into unpo ...[text shortened]... rock - what's underneath is fascinatingly revealing and yet quite repellent at the same time.
Slightly amusing. 😏

d

Moves
02 Jan 13

Then I will miss out on a lot of entertainment. What is an old man to do in his spare time? 😏
You could always play some chess. I know of a good chess playing site on the internet if you are interested.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Jan 13

You could always play some chess. I know of a good chess playing site on the internet if you are interested.
What is it?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
02 Jan 13

What is it?
Try chess.com Ron.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Jan 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Try chess.com Ron.
I've already heard of that one. I was prepared to go there, if you guys had kicked me out of RHP. But I am used to RHP and I like it, except for some of the people. Guess who?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
02 Jan 13

I've already heard of that one. I was prepared to go there, if you guys had kicked me out of RHP. But I am used to RHP and I like it, except for some of the people. Guess who?
How can 'us guys', whomever that maybe, kick you out of RHP?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Jan 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
How can 'us guys', whomever that maybe, kick you out of RHP?
I don't know and I would not tell you if I did. 😏