Personal Relationship with Jesus

Personal Relationship with Jesus

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
31 Dec 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
I don't know, but I enjoy it. Ha! 😏
The issue is this: can you show how your "I enjoy trying to offend them so they despise me" approach either sets or follows an example of Christian behaviour?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
The issue is this: can you show how your "I enjoy trying to offend them so they despise me" approach either sets or follows an example of Christian behaviour?
Probably not. 😏

F

Moves
31 Dec 12

Probably not. 😏
If you admit that your behaviour is probably unchristian, or at least not based on christian teaching, how does that square with [on page 8 of this thread] your stated aims of:

[1] getting the approval and love from all fellow Christians

[2] getting the approval from Christ Jesus?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
If you admit that your behaviour is probably unchristian, or at least not based on christian teaching, how does that square with [on page 8 of this thread] your stated aims of:

[1] getting the approval and love from all fellow Christians

[2] getting the approval from Christ Jesus?
I am not saying my behavior is probably unchristian. Perhaps I am just setting a new standard of receiving those blessings and happiness that Jesus speaks of. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

F

Moves
31 Dec 12

I am not saying my behavior is probably unchristian. Perhaps I am just setting a new standard of receiving those blessings and happiness that Jesus speaks of.
Well you admitted your behaviour "probably" neither sets or follows a "Christian example".

And you can't show how your "I enjoy trying to offend them so they despise me" approach is connected in any way to Christian behaviour.

And you are unable to show how either Christ or Paul actively tried to make people despise them "because they enjoyed it".

So in what way is it not "unchristian" in view of all the things you have conceded thus far?

Declaring your approach to be "setting a new standard" cannot conjure it into something that you can claim is Christian behaviour.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
Well you admitted your behaviour "probably" neither sets or follows a "Christian example".

And you can't show how your "I enjoy trying to offend them so they despise me" approach is connected in any way to Christian behaviour.

And you are unable to show how either Christ or Paul actively tried to make people despise them "because they enjoyed it".

So ...[text shortened]... andard" cannot conjure it into something that you can claim is Christian behaviour.
I did not really concede any of the things you are stating. You are conviently misquoting me to suggest untruths, like Satan the devil would do. I think I have already mentioned to you before that I suspected that you might be possessed by a demon from the way you twist what people say. Dasa is one example. Regardless of what you declare as Christian behavior, it works for me. 😏

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Dec 12
1 edit

... I wish to put them to the test so that they will make a decision. If they remain an unbeliever, I wish that they will despise me in the place of Christ.
I'll ask you again:

How will someone despising you, stop them despising Christ?

Do you believe that you are in some way vicariously replacing Christ here in this forum?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Dec 12

Originally posted by divegeester
I'll ask you again:

How will someone despising you, stop them despising Christ?

Do you believe that you are in some way vicariously replacing Christ here in this forum?
There is no guarantee that if someone despises me that it will stop that person from despising Christ, as you well know. It is simply my desire to be the focus rather than Christ, who loves me. It would be like your child or wife being despised and hated by others and your desire to take the place of your child or wife if you could. But even if I can not deflect someone from despising or hating Christ, I feel blessed and happy to also be despised and hated for my association with Christ and standing up for the truth of the Holy Bible.

F

Moves
31 Dec 12

But even if I can not deflect someone from despising or hating Christ, I feel blessed and happy to also be despised and hated for my association with Christ and standing up for the truth of the Holy Bible.
But you said "I enjoy trying to offend them so they despise me". What part of Christ's teaching do you claim tells you that you should be "trying to offend" anyone?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Dec 12

There is no guarantee that if someone despises me that it will stop that person from despising Christ, as you well know. It is simply my desire to be the focus rather than Christ, who loves me. It would be like your child or wife being despised and hated by others and your desire to take the place of your child or wife if you could. But even if I can not ...[text shortened]... spised and hated for my association with Christ and standing up for the truth of the Holy Bible.
So you believe you are taking the place of Christ in terms of being despised; becoming the despised one instead of him, in order to protect him in someway?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Dec 12

... I feel blessed and happy to also be despised and hated for my association with Christ and standing up for the truth of the Holy Bible.
But earlier you said you liked to offend people here in order for them to despise you; do you think it is more likely that you are despised because of your forum personality, rather than any tenuous link to the Gospel of Jesus Christ?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
31 Dec 12

There is no guarantee that if someone despises me that it will stop that person from despising Christ, as you well know. It is simply my desire to be the focus rather than Christ, who loves me. It would be like your child or wife being despised and hated by others and your desire to take the place of your child or wife if you could. But even if I can not ...[text shortened]... spised and hated for my association with Christ and standing up for the truth of the Holy Bible.
This succinct phrase is all we need to know about you -

It is simply my desire to be the focus.................

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
But you said "I enjoy trying to offend them so they despise me". What part of Christ's teaching do you claim tells you that you should be "trying to offend" anyone?
I enjoy many things that are not part of Christ's teachings. It is not a requirement to me that everything I do be a requirement of the teachings of Christ. I just enjoy offending you numbnuts. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Dec 12

Originally posted by divegeester
So you believe you are taking the place of Christ in terms of being despised; becoming the despised one instead of him, in order to protect him in someway?
I can't protect Christ in any way and He does not need my protection. That is a silly question. It is only my desire out of compassion and love of Christ. But I believe I am blessed when it happens and the happiness I receive is proof enough for me.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Dec 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
This succinct phrase is all we need to know about you -

It is simply my desire to be the focus.................
It works for me. 😏