Personal Relationship with Jesus

Personal Relationship with Jesus

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
31 Dec 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
What other Christians are you talking about? Who do you think they are? Certainly not the JWs, so who? 😏
Those in the last few pages who have tried to point out the error of your ways. It's pretty evident who they are.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Dec 12

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Those in the last few pages who have tried to point out the error of your ways. It's pretty evident who they are.
Those are not Christians, you numbnuts.

T

Moves
31 Dec 12

Those are not Christians, you numbnuts.
Whodey isn't a Christian?

Divegeester isn't a Christian?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Dec 12

Whodey isn't a Christian?

Divegeester isn't a Christian?
I do not know if Whodley or Divegeester have declared themselves Christian or not. If so, they seem somewhat on the cowardly side for not strongly speaking up against the atheists and evolutionists and the Muslims and failing to defend the right of a Christian like myself to offend the atheists, evolutionists, Muslims, and all unbelievers.

Jesus said, "Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division. For from now on five in one house will be divided: three against two, and two against three. Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.”

(Luke 12:51-53 NKJV)

T

Moves
31 Dec 12
1 edit

I do not know if Whodley or Divegeester have declared themselves Christian or not. If so, they seem somewhat on the cowardly side for not strongly speaking up against the atheists and evolutionists and the Muslims and failing to defend the right of a Christian like myself to offend the atheists, evolutionists, Muslims, and all unbelievers.

Jesus said, " ...[text shortened]... nst her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.”

(Luke 12:51-53 NKJV)
Whodey is definitely a Christian. IIRC Divegeester is also.

Jesus spoke of the unity of His followers - not division. IIRC several other Christians have tried to point out the error of your ways in the past. You seem to have created a "Jesus" made in your own image. Seems that other Christians do not recognize this "Jesus". They have a "personal relationship" with someone else.

F

Moves
31 Dec 12

That demon must be putting ideas in your head again.
Suggesting that nobody here "hates" or "despises" you is, in your view, a "demon" idea?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Suggesting that nobody here "hates" or "despises" you is, in your view, a "demon" idea?
That demon is working overtime. Give him a raise. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Jan 13

Whodey is definitely a Christian. IIRC Divegeester is also.

Jesus spoke of the unity of His followers - not division. IIRC several other Christians have tried to point out the error of your ways in the past. You seem to have created a "Jesus" made in your own image. Seems that other Christians do not recognize this "Jesus". They have a "personal relationship" with someone else.
He wished for a unity among the believers that hasn't happened yet. But He never wished for a unity of the unbelievers. You think like the JWs. Why don't you join them? 😏

F

Moves
01 Jan 13

That demon is working overtime. Give him a raise. 😏
If nobody hates you, surely you are failing in what you have explicitly stated you are trying to do?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
If nobody hates you, surely you are failing in what you have explicitly stated you are trying to do?
Oh, but I am hated and despised. I have been called a moron, an idiot, a liar, and a cheat to name just a few. Not only do the atheist and evolutionist despise me, but also even the JWs, who sometimes claim to be Christian. They do not want to hear the truth that challenges their doctrines. The demon in you doe not like to hear the truth about the satanic religion of Islam and that is why that demon in you hates and despises me. 😏

F

Moves
01 Jan 13

Oh, but I am hated and despised. I have been called a moron, an idiot, a liar, and a cheat to name just a few.
None of these things mean you are "hated and despised". Presumably you think I "hate" you, but i don't. Wanting people to hate you, and people actually hating you, are two different things.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
None of these things mean you are "hated and despised". Presumably you think I "hate" you, but i don't. Wanting people to hate you, and people actually hating you, are two different things.
In your case, I will settle for just being despised, because you are so polite it makes me want to puke. That demon can keep on hating. Haters got to hate.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

F

Moves
01 Jan 13
1 edit

In your case, I will settle for just being despised, because you are so polite it makes me want to puke. That demon can keep on hating. Haters got to hate.
Well I neither hate nor despise you. Telling yourself that I do will not make it so.

Do you hate anyone on this web site?

n

Moves
01 Jan 13

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
I don't hate you, l just think you are a parasitic tool

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Well I neither hate nor despise you. Telling yourself that I do will not make it so.

Do you hate anyone on this web site?
No, not at all.