1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 17:59
    @kingdavid403 said
    IWhy is it that Jehovah’s Witnesses always think they know everything and that they are the only ones who have everything right when it comes to God or His Holy word?
    Because they are a cult.
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 17:59
    @divegeester said
    Because they are a cult.
    I'll agree to that!
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 18:02
    @kingdavid403 said
    I'll agree to that!
    It’s good to see you being unequivocal about something, at least.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 18:02
    @kingdavid403 said
    I don't know for-sure if it is or is not. It does fit everything said in the Bible on the subject.
    How???
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 18:03
    @kingdavid403 said
    Not evangelicals. They claim Noah's flood was six thousand years ago; not the age of the earth. However, they think life on earth is around ten to 11 thousand years old. They also believe that the flood six thousand years ago is what killed off all the dinosaurs. So until six thousand years ago, there was all dinosaurs roaming the earth with man until then.
    I would not classify most evangelicals as "scholarly." Admittedly I'm a bit biased, though.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 18:04
    @kingdavid403 said
    Do you know if it is Noah's Ark or not? That's right you do not. lol
    Yeah LOL, I don’t know if a video about a guy I’ve never met who claims he’s found the ark is true or not...

Yeah ... LOL.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 18:06
    @bigdoggproblem said
    I would not classify most evangelicals as "scholarly." Admittedly I'm a bit biased, though.
    I know of a very few scholarly Christians, one or two who are really excellent. But if I knew none it wouldn’t matter because my relationship with God is not subject to opinion nor the intellect nor the fears of others.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 18:14
    @kingdavid403 said
    Yep. you bet! Ever clean fish and empty out their belly's? After about three days in the belly of a fish, everything it has eaten turns bright white. However, it is not near digested yet and still completely whole. Same as Jonah appeared to the Ninevite's when the whale (or large fish) puked him up close to shore.
    With respect, any Christian who takes the bible as 100% fact is going to be in for a hard time when it comes to defending it, as there is some crazy stuff in there.
  9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 18:48
    @divegeester said
    I know of a very few scholarly Christians, one or two who are really excellent. But if I knew none it wouldn’t matter because my relationship with God is not subject to opinion nor the intellect nor the fears of others.
    Evangelical is a subset of Christian. I'd never lump all C's in with the E's.
  10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 18:50
    @divegeester said
    Ironically, it is the evangelicals who do not respect the personal beliefs of other people! I'm all about letting everyone find their own path.
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 18:51
    @kingdavid403 said
    I just watched this scientific video, again, link below; where they claim to have discovered Noah's Ark. Everything fits according to God's Holy Word the Bible; and, the Muslim Koran. Thoughts anyone after watching this shortened video?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQwfU7DvUyE
    where did Noah put the 800,000 species of beetles?
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 19:30
    @lemondrop said
    In the yellow submarine.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 19:41
    @lemondrop said
    Same place he put the 9 lives of each cat.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 19:521 edit
    @kingdavid403 said
    I think you need to check out your own post or link. Why is it that Jehovah’s Witnesses always think they know everything and that they are the only ones who have everything right when it comes to God or His Holy word? You clearly know nothing and are just arguing to argue. Where did you get you Biblical degree? You're more dedicated to your man-made religion than you are to God.
    Lol. I would think just common sense in reading the bible word for word in it's description would be something anyone could get. It says nothing that it looks like a boat or would be steered. So why do you think it says differently?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 06:322 edits
    @galveston75 said
    Lol. I would think just common sense in reading the bible word for word in it's description would be something anyone could get. It says nothing that it looks like a boat or would be steered. So why do you think it says differently?
    Another “LOL“ in another hall
    I’m just sneering at you
    not laughing at all
    There’s a place for ME
    that’s golden and pure
    You won’t be in it
    That’s for sure

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree