1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 19:09
    @kingdavid403 said
    The video answers those questions and where it matches the scriptures.
    If the video “says it all” (your words) in terms of what is said in the Bible...then how is it you are still undecided if it is a hoax or not?
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 19:173 edits
    @divegeester said
    If the video “says it all” (your words) in terms of what is said in the Bible...then how is it you are still undecided if it is a hoax or not?
    In the video, they use all the Biblical Scriptures on this subject to back up THEIR claims; and, they fit their supposed find. This does not mean that THEIR claim or claims are true.
    Satan used Biblical Scriptures to tempt Jesus in the wilderness to back up his claims; and, as we all know, Satan is nothing but a liar; and of course, Jesus told Satan so.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 19:22
    @kingdavid403 said
    In the video, they use all the Biblical Scriptures on this subject to back up THEIR claims. This does not mean that THEIR claim or claims are true.
    Satan used Biblical Scriptures to tempt Jesus in the wilderness to back up his claims; and, as we all know, Satan is nothing but a liar; and of course, Jesus told Satan so.
    I accept this; but it therefore follows that the video does NOT “say it all” as you said.

You can’t have it both ways.
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 19:542 edits
    @divegeester said
    I accept this; but it therefore follows that the video does NOT “say it all” as you said.

You can’t have it both ways.
    You're taking my "says it all" comment out of context.
    The video says itself how their supposed find matches all the scriptures on this subject (says it all). That does not mean that their find is not a hoax. That is my meaning.
    There's a couple things in the video that I do not believe to be true at this time. Or, I found it misleading, etc.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 21:20
    @kingdavid403 said
    You're taking my "says it all" comment out of context.
    The video says itself how their supposed find matches all the scriptures on this subject (says it all). That does not mean that their find is not a hoax. That is my meaning.
    There's a couple things in the video that I do not believe to be true at this time. Or, I found it misleading, etc.
    I see, ok.

I quite like Ron Wyatt (is that his name) but I think his enthusiasm for his faith can sometimes blur his objectivity. I really don’t think this is the ark and I do agree with Galveston75 that the ark was built for floating not sailing and was a metaphor for being in Christ of course.

He has a video of him finding what he claims is the rock which Moses struck. That one is really quite good and I found it quite a credible proposal even if it is wrong.
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 23:222 edits
    @divegeester said
    I see, ok.

I quite like Ron Wyatt (is that his name) but I think his enthusiasm for his faith can sometimes blur his objectivity. I really don’t think this is the ark and I do agree with Galveston75 that the ark was built for floating not sailing and was a metaphor for being in Christ of course.

He has a video of him finding what he claims is the rock which Moses struck. That one is really quite good and I found it quite a credible proposal even if it is wrong.
    I'll have to find that video, if you have a link please share?
    Yeah, in this Ark video in the closing, the supposed man-made billboard made out of stone on the top of the mountain; depicting Noah and his family was a little too much for me. They attempted to make viewers believe that Noah or his sons made this billboard. They just got through telling us of the great volcano's since that time; and how the lava carried the Ark down the hill, but this rock stacked upon rock billboard is untouched since then. Hummmm........ lol As you can tell, I didn't believe that part.
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    08 Jul '20 01:32
    @kingdavid403 said
    I'll have to find that video, if you have a link please share?
    Yeah, in this Ark video in the closing, the supposed man-made billboard made out of stone on the top of the mountain; depicting Noa ...[text shortened]... illboard is untouched since then. Hummmm........ lol As you can tell, I didn't believe that part.
    In the Ark Video, the video shows the man-made rock bill-board starting at 6:04 of the video; and, it lasts until close to 8:00 of the video; my mistake. This portion of the video is un-plausible to me.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '20 19:063 edits
    @galveston75 said
    So if it had sails or rudder or a pointed bow, where was Noah going to sail it too? Which port? Does the description in the bible describe an upper deck of any kind to look out to see where to stear the ark? Did he have maps too look for land? Did he know where land would be?
    No he didn't that is why he sent the bird out to see if any had appeared. Once the bird came b ...[text shortened]... he bible did god say to build a boat. An ark shaped item by definition does not have a pointed ends.
    I want to come back to this post and the one you made prior to it because I have learnt something from you Galveston75... thank you.

I’ve had these comments in my head and am convinced that the ark wasn’t pointed at the bow, it had no sail, it had no rudder and no steering capability whatsoever.

The Ark was a type of Christ’s redemptive work, we all know that. But like Christ’s actual work, he is the author of our faith and it is him who steers us through life.

The ark didn’t need a Captain either; God was Captain and navigator, he controlled the currents and waves, the wind and the geology.

- The ark of Noah was a rescue box which was washed in the water of the word
    - The ark of the covenant was the platform of the mercy seat which was “sprinkled” with blood (note sonship, there is NO fountain of blood)
    - the body of Christ was the ark in which we are placed and filled with his spirit

Ark 1 Water
    Ark 2 Blood
    Ark 3 Spirit (actually all three; water, blood and spirit - but primarily and finally the baptism in the spirit.)

Anyway some stuff I’ve been thinking about and it was triggered by Galveston75.
  9. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    13 Jul '20 21:26
    @divegeester said
    I want to come back to this post and the one you made prior to it because I have learnt something from you Galveston75... thank you.

I’ve had these comments in my head and am convinced that the ark wasn’t pointed at the bow, it had no sail, it had no rudder and no steering capability whatsoever.

The Ark was a type of Christ’s redemptive work, we all know that. But ...[text shortened]... m in the spirit.)

Hey, that was pretty good!
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Jul '20 22:041 edit
    @divegeester said

The Ark was a type of Christ’s redemptive work, we all know that. But ...[text shortened]... m in the spirit.)

Well there ya go!!!!! You are welcome.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 21:25
    @galveston75 said
    Well there ya go!!!!! You are welcome.
    “This doesn't mean we'll be swappin' spit in the shower.”

Gunny Highway (Clint Eastwood)
    Heartbreak Ridge
  12. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 21:58
    @kingdavid403 said
    In the Ark Video, the video shows the man-made rock bill-board starting at 6:04 of the video; and, it lasts until close to 8:00 of the video; my mistake. This portion of the video is un-plausible to me.
    I did some searching around(googling) and I think this particular "Noah's ark found" discovery was later debunked, that the structure turned out to be a building.

Personally, I think Noah's ark is higher up on the mountain under a glacier, which melts back every so many years, and they have some satellite photos they're not showing us because they don't want anyone to know just how sophisticated their technology is.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 22:03
    @secondson said
    I did some searching around(googling) and I think this particular "Noah's ark found" discovery was later debunked, that the structure turned out to be a building.

Personally, I think Noah's ark is higher up on the mountain under a glacier, which melts back every so many years, and they have some satellite photos they're not showing us because they don't want anyone to know just how sophisticated their technology is.
    Definitely debunked.

I would think the ark would be long gone since it’s been at least several thousand years since it’s construction. The Egyptian dynasties, the Greek civilisation and the Roman Empire all came and went in that time.

It’s gone.
  14. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 22:384 edits
    @secondson said

I think galveston75, and several others here (including you secondson) are correct. This most likely is not Noah"s ark.
    I wish one needed more proof before making such a Biblical claim in public. And yes, I believe in free speech. Free speech should not include lies, or claims without proof.
    The video got me a little excited at first; thank God you guys pointed out some truths that pretty much debunked this video in my feeble little mind.
    I'll take truth over a lie any day; especially if it is something that has to do with the Lord.
    Thanks all. 🙂
  15. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 22:411 edit
    @divegeester said
    Definitely debunked.

I would think the ark would be long gone since it’s been at least several thousand years since it’s construction. The Egyptian dynasties, the Greek civilisation and the Roman Empire all came and went in that time.

It’s gone.
    The Egyptian dynasties, the Greek civilization and the Roman Empire all came and went in that time.
    We still have several remains of those civilizations.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree