1. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    17 Jul '20 03:31
    @kingdavid403 said
    I just watched this scientific video, again, link below; where they claim to have discovered Noah's Ark. Everything fits according to God's Holy Word the Bible; and, the Muslim Koran. Thoughts anyone after watching this shortened video?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQwfU7DvUyE
    Where is this alleged boat supposed to have been found? Is it still in Turkey, or has it shifted residence to the Congo or somewhere else?
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    17 Jul '20 03:552 edits
    @soothfast said
    Where is this alleged boat supposed to have been found? Is it still in Turkey, or has it shifted residence to the Congo or somewhere else?
    It's supposed to have been found in Turkey.
    Right below the mountain that the Bibles says it beached upon, or rested. The mountain where Noah and His sons hit shore; and, walked on land from then on.
    It's in the right area that's presented; according to the Bible.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '20 06:221 edit
    @kingdavid403 said
    I think galveston75, and several others here (including you secondson) are correct. This most likely is not Noah"s ark.
    I wish one needed more proof before making such a Biblical claim in public. And yes, I believe in free speech. Free speech should not include lies, or claims without proof.
    The video got me a little excited at first; thank God you guys pointe ...[text shortened]... h over a lie any day; especially if it is something that has to do with the Lord.
    Thanks all. 🙂
    There is no point looking for the living amoung the dead. As someone once said,
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '20 06:23
    @kingdavid403 said
    The Egyptian dynasties, the Greek civilization and the Roman Empire all came and went in that time.
    We still have several remains of those civilizations.
    Bricks, rocks.

Not wood!
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    17 Jul '20 08:16
    @divegeester said
    Definitely debunked.

I would think the ark would be long gone since it’s been at least several thousand years since it’s construction. The Egyptian dynasties, the Greek civilisation and the Roman Empire all came and went in that time.

It’s gone.
    Not if it's buried in ice and petrified. I wouldn't bet my life on it though.

What might turn out to be very interesting is when during the tribulation, when the heat goes up, and the ice melts, what remains of Noah's ark will stand out clearly and irrefutably as evidence of the veracity of the Bible, and speak to the whole world the gospel of Jesus Christ.
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    17 Jul '20 08:22
    @divegeester said
    Bricks, rocks.

Not wood!
    Not wood perhaps, but more than just bricks and rocks. Many relics too. Not to mention the contribution of thought relative to history and human experience.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '20 08:40
    @secondson said
    Not if it's buried in ice and petrified.
    If it was buried in ice then it wouldn’t be petrified.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '20 08:40
    @secondson said
    Not wood perhaps, but more than just bricks and rocks. Many relics too. Not to mention the contribution of thought relative to history and human experience.
    We are discussing the ark which was made of wood.
  9. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    17 Jul '20 13:503 edits
    @divegeester said
    If it was buried in ice then it wouldn’t be petrified.
    According to the VIDEO, it was buried in Volcanic lava which quickly cooled and then this helped preserve it much longer.
    To be honest, I think it may be the remains of some sort of animal pen for sheep or cattle etc. I think that they may have herded herds of sheep and cattle into this pin, and that they then herded them to the point so that they could get a hold of the animals individually. To brand them, or shear their wool, etc. However, I do not know for certain. If you notice in the video, only one end is pointed, the other end is somewhat wide.
    I do know that the supposed rock billboard, that they attempted to present as made by Noah and his sons, the way they presented it, seems to me to be a complete lie; and, I think that they knew that, or know it.
    They did it just for the video.
  10. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    18 Jul '20 02:28
    @kingdavid403 said
    It's supposed to have been found in Turkey.
    Right below the mountain that the Bibles says it beached upon, or rested. The mountain where Noah and His sons hit shore; and, walked on land from then on.
    It's in the right area that's presented; according to the Bible.
    This has been getting talked up for decades. Is anyone going to figure something out about the matter before the Second Coming?
  11. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    18 Jul '20 02:30
    @soothfast said
    This has been getting talked up for decades. Is anyone going to figure something out about the matter before the Second Coming?
    Most likely no.
  12. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    18 Jul '20 02:41
    @kingdavid403 said
    Most likely no.
    Well. I am disappointed.
  13. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    18 Jul '20 02:55
    @soothfast said
    Well. I am disappointed.
    I'm sorry. It will all be revealed one day. Have faith in that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree