New world!!!!

New world!!!!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Jul 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
How can a belief in the absence of God be a belief in God?
They are diverting attention away from their nonsense predictions to your non-belief in God.. typical.

rc

Moves
05 Jul 12

How can a belief in the absence of God be a belief in God?
its not a belief in God, its simply a belief in the non existence of God, but a belief never
the less, and unsubstantiated at that, which makes it even worse, its a
superstitiousness belief, howl! howl! how it pains me to see a poor atheist reduced to
this, anyway, its dinner time for me, chicken Korma and chapatis, one of the benefits of
having an Indian wife, ill watch Malcolm in the middle and the big bang theory! the only
two tv programs that I like.

rc

Moves
05 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
They are diverting attention away from their nonsense predictions to your non-belief in God.. typical.
its so nonsense you couldn't actually say why its nonsense, haha, your opinions are
irrelevant to anyone! Praise Jah!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jul 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
its not a belief in God, its simply a belief in the non existence of God, but a belief never
the less, and unsubstantiated at that, which makes it even worse, its a
superstitiousness belief, howl! howl! how it pains me to see a poor atheist reduced to
this, anyway, its dinner time for me, chicken Korma and chapatis, one of the benefits of
hav ...[text shortened]... ill watch Malcolm in the middle and the big bang theory! the only
two tv programs that I like.
How can a non belief in God be a religious belief? A religious belief is a belief in God. Good grief man, you're logic is appalling.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Jul 12

its so nonsense you could actually say why its nonsense, haha, your opinions are
irrelevant to anyone! Praise Jah!
A nonsense prediction is one that fails to materialise.

In the case of the JWs its several hundred and they are all 100% failure,

rc

Moves
05 Jul 12

How can a non belief in God be a religious belief? A religious belief is a belief in God. Good grief man, you're logic is appalling.
I have clarified my position, its a superstitious belief, my logic is awesome!

rc

Moves
05 Jul 12
1 edit

A nonsense prediction is one that fails to materialise.

In the case of the JWs its several hundred and they are all 100% failure,
and the understanding regarding 1914 from the prophecy in Daniel, you know nada!

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jul 12

I think it could be one of fear. It's easy to deny that he exist then to worry about his standing with him.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jul 12

You've clarified that you are slightly dim and nothing else.

rc

Moves
05 Jul 12

Originally posted by galveston75
I think it could be one of fear. It's easy to deny that he exist then to worry about his standing with him.
Indeed, he knows deep down that God is there, hes simply in denial.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jul 12

Originally posted by galveston75
I actually try to be as a decent a person without the fear of punishment hanging over me.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jul 12
2 edits

Indeed, he knows deep down that God is there, hes simply in denial.
Why would i be in denial about God existing? Explain that one to me.

In fact i'll start a new thread.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Jul 12

and the understanding regarding 1914 from the prophecy in Daniel, you know nada!
Neither do you.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jul 12

I actually try to be as a decent a person without the fear of punishment hanging over me.
Why do you think God would be after you then to punish you? If you are doing the best you can, he knows that. But if one refuses to take the time to know who he really is and the good qualities he does have and the desire for all, even you to live, why is that something you don't want?
In reality Christendom has painted God as a cruel God many times and has misrepresented him. They don't even know his name or rufuse to use it.
But in reality he is the most caring and loving being there is and he has done nothing but plan the future with our happyness in mind.
But he does have to be fair and firm to make that happen.
Does that seem unreasonable?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jul 12
1 edit

Neither do you.
Ok..the floor is yours. With all your correct knowledge of the Bible, you explain what all the scriptures that pertain to the time of the end, the Gentile times, Jesus casting Satan out of heaven, the signs he spoke of etc, etc, means.
Tell us your interpretation of all this "if you can".

Paint us a picture so we can truly understand and no longer get it wrong. Again the floor is yours. Tell us how it is...................