New world!!!!

New world!!!!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Rank outsider
Are you saying that they knew this was untrue when they said it (assuming they did)? If not, in what sense is it a lie, as opposed to an untruth?
Or just a misunderstanding on a very complicated prophecy? All of God's people have had misunderstandings when it comes to prophecy, even the writers of those prophecies had no idea what they meant or would be fulfilled.
Jesus's own apostles were confused about many of them and some they never knew the answers too.

The point is we are trying and God in his own time is letting us see it clearer and clearer. This is the opposite of what these accusers know from what I can tell which is practically nothing and have no clue on these at all.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jul 12

Originally posted by galveston75
God will never return because he has never been on earth. It was his son that was here and his name was Jesus.
Until you and the others ever understand that simple fact nothing will ever make sense to you from the Bible...
Well that depends on which particular flavour of Christianity floats your boat. I'll tell you the same as i told Rob, he won't be making an appearance in your lifetime.

rc

Moves
05 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by menace71
I've noticed they really don't want the truth either. When presented with their own historical literature they become very defensive. Example: 1975 was a year that by their literature would be the end of the world. Armageddon so to speak.

I've challenge them to look at their own past to see the lies.

Manny
I dont think anything you have ever posted has challenged any of our beliefs, you dont
even know what it is you profess as a Christian yourself. You seem to make the most
ludicrous assertions, for example, the Elders of Jehovahs witnesses are greedy and
corrupt, evidence, nil! in fact you seem to think that what passes for slander is
somehow akin to truth.

rc

Moves
05 Jul 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Yes, 1914 is a historically significant date. There are lots of historically significant dates.

I'l make a prediction for you, you won't live to see God return.
I have to ask, on what is your prediction, based?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jul 12

Well that depends on which particular flavour of Christianity floats your boat. I'll tell you the same as i told Rob, he won't be making an appearance in your lifetime.
Well everyone keeps asking us to prove why we think it will happen soon. Lets doe this. Prove to me why it can't happen now instead of some other lifetime?
If you care to take this on which is up to you.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jul 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Lol, Robbie. Great minds think alike...

rc

Moves
05 Jul 12

Lol, Robbie. Great minds think alike...
hehe, ask on of them to challenge our understanding of the prophetic date 1914 and
how we have arrived at it from scripture and they are utterly bereft.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jul 12

That God doesn't exist. 🙂

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jul 12

Well everyone keeps asking us to prove why we think it will happen soon. Lets doe this. Prove to me why it can't happen now instead of some other lifetime?
If you care to take this on which is up to you.
See my response above.

rc

Moves
05 Jul 12
1 edit

That God doesn't exist. 🙂
evidence, please or are you harbouring an irrational believe? ouch, the shame of it, a
professed atheist like you as well, i am blushing as a type.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jul 12
2 edits

evidence, please or are you harbouring an irrational believe? ouch, the shame of it, a
professed atheist like you as well, i am blushing as a type.
You want me to prove a negative?

The onus is on you my friend, we've been waiting nearly 2000 years and still no show.

rc

Moves
05 Jul 12

You want me to prove a negative? 🙂

The onus is on you my friend.
oh, no no no my cunning friend, you have stated that God does not exist, a belief
without substantiating evidence, irrational, illogical, unfounded, unsupported, dare i say
it, a religious belief! ouch!

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jul 12

You want me to prove a negative?

The onus is on you my friend, we've been waiting nearly 2000 years and still no show.
It's you that does not understand the scriptures and as a result you have no clue to what will or will not happen. Thus all you can do is deny it out of that ignorance.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jul 12

oh, no no no my cunning friend, you have stated that God does not exist, a belief
without substantiating evidence, irrational, illogical, unfounded, unsupported, dare i say
it, a religious belief! ouch!
How can a belief in the absence of God be a belief in God?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jul 12

It's you that does not understand the scriptures and as a result you have no clue to what will or will not happen. Thus all you can do is deny it out of that ignorance.
I've made my prediction, we'll just have to wait to see how it pans out.