New study of how life got here, lithopanspermia:

New study of how life got here, lithopanspermia:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
11 Oct 12

Originally posted by Dasa
Atheism has been defeated in this forum many times by me - so now you are simply forgetting about that are you? (rhetorical question)

In your post you are rejecting christianity,s false beliefs about God and so you should reject that which is false.

However....... to reject the principle of God outright is to be an atheist.

And we all know that to be a ...[text shortened]... blueprint or design.

There is more information in one cell than all the books in your house.
the only thing you have ever managed to defeat is yourself.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Oct 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
Why do you continue to obsess over evolution? You are free to believe anything you want about the origins of life till we prove otherwise and believe me, we will. Till then, have fun with your fantasy life.

Your creation myth is only one of many, no better than any of them.
I disagree. The christian creation myth is generally much poorer than the others I've come across (hindu , australian aborigonals , just off the top of my head)

I've always found the Christian creation myths to be more childish and simplistic than the others.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Oct 12

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I disagree. The christian creation myth is generally much poorer than the others I've come across (hindu , australian aborigonals , just off the top of my head)

I've always found the Christian creation myths to be more childish and simplistic than the others.
Thank God for His simplicity. Even a child can understand it. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Oct 12

Originally posted by RJHinds

Well this child, when I was 8 yo, saw through the BS story, was laughing at how ridiculous that story sounded. I'm thinking, 'you really expect me to believe that horse shyte story?'

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Oct 12

Well this child, when I was 8 yo, saw through the BS story, was laughing at how ridiculous that story sounded. I'm thinking, 'you really expect me to believe that horse shyte story?'
But it is easy to understand regardless, if you believed it or not. Did you bother to ask any questions?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Oct 12

What I mean is , its an introduction to 'good' and 'bad', and simplistic at that. As we get older we realize that biblical stories are actually just crap dressed up nicely

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Oct 12

But it is easy to understand regardless, if you believed it or not. Did you bother to ask any questions?
If it was so easy to understand then there would be no (often heated) disputes between Christians as to what it ( the bible) is actually saying

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Oct 12

Originally posted by karoly aczel
If it was so easy to understand then there would be no (often heated) disputes between Christians as to what it ( the bible) is actually saying
The disputes on understanding are mainly with people who are not Christian. Christians just have discussions on the possible meanings. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Oct 12

The disputes on understanding are mainly with people who are not Christian. Christians just have discussions on the possible meanings. 😏

Like monkeys in a tree all hooting over the same fruit, every one thinking its THEIR special fruit, not that other fella's.....

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Oct 12

Like monkeys in a tree all hooting over the same fruit, every one thinking its THEIR special fruit, not that other fella's.....
You got too much evolution doctrination on your brain. God created us in His own image. We did not evolve from monkeys. So get your head out. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Oct 12
2 edits

You got too much evolution doctrination on your brain. God created us in His own image. We did not evolve from monkeys. So get your head out. 😏
Evolution had nothing to do with it. I was thinking about monkeys in a tree hooting at each other over basically nothing. It is you who has evolution obsession.

Also, of course we did not evolve from monkeys. You are harking back 150 years when this all started.

The real deal is both humans and other great apes evolved from a common ancestor which branched off into various kinds of primates and proto-humans millions of years ago.

That is ALL we have in common with monkeys, chimps, bonobo's, silverbacks and all the rest.

It is insulting to keep hearing that argument centuries later. I would have thought by now you would at least know which end of the stick to argue about.

Of course, your diabolical religious brainwashing refuses to allow you to see the Earth as more than a few thousand years old so I just am taking this opportunity to make an end run over your next statement which undoubtedly would include that jibe.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Oct 12

Evolution had nothing to do with it. I was thinking about monkeys in a tree hooting at each other over basically nothing. It is you who has evolution obsession.

Also, of course we did not evolve from monkeys. You are harking back 150 years when this all started.

The real deal is both humans and other great apes evolved from a common ancestor which br ...[text shortened]... ortunity to make an end run over your next statement which undoubtedly would include that jibe.
You are the one thinking about hooting monkeys in trees and comparing them to humans, not me. So now you admit it was all a lie. So the lie has evolved into a better lie because of evolution. There seems to be evolution in everything with you. Sounds like an obsession to me. The age of the Earth is another thing that has been evolving with evolutionists over the years too, since you metioned it. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Oct 12

You are the one thinking about hooting monkeys in trees and comparing them to humans, not me. So now you admit it was all a lie. So the lie has evolved into a better lie because of evolution. There seems to be evolution in everything with you. Sounds like an obsession to me. The age of the Earth is another thing that has been evolving with evolutionists over the years too, since you metioned it. 😏
You have OCD. Sad really.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Oct 12

You have OCD. Sad really.
I'm cool, calm, and collected. Just waiting for that blessed hope to come.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Oct 12

I'm cool, calm, and collected. Just waiting for that blessed hope to come.

So, how many times a day do you wash your hands? Since you obsess about evolution I figure you must obsess about other stuff too.