New study of how life got here, lithopanspermia:

New study of how life got here, lithopanspermia:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Oct 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
So, how many times a day do you wash your hands? Since you obsess about evolution I figure you must obsess about other stuff too.
Now you are starting to remind me of those monkeys again. Well, maybe its a baboon I am seeing in my vision. Too da loo. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Oct 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
Now you are starting to remind me of those monkeys again. Well, maybe its a baboon I am seeing in my vision. Too da loo. 😏
So, OCD and hallucinations. Symptoms of religious fervor. You better get a reality check. I know that is not your bag, reality but try it sometime, maybe you would like it.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Oct 12

So, OCD and hallucinations. Symptoms of religious fervor. You better get a reality check. I know that is not your bag, reality but try it sometime, maybe you would like it.
I do not wish to live in a reality that values me only as an evolved monkey or ape creature, if you prefer. I think the reality of a loving God who created me in His own image is more to my liking. Each to his own.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Oct 12

I do not wish to live in a reality that values me only as an evolved monkey or ape creature, if you prefer. I think the reality of a loving God who created me in His own image is more to my liking. Each to his own.
So I guess your god screwed up with the apes, made them in 99.4% of his image, Apes missed out by less than a percent of our DNA. So god looks 99+% like an ape. I can live with that.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Oct 12
2 edits

So I guess your god screwed up with the apes, made them in 99.4% of his image, Apes missed out by less than a percent of our DNA. So god looks 99+% like an ape. I can live with that.
Oh, is that right? I think I am referrring to a different God. Anyway, if you can live with it, why don't you confess your sins, and repent and accept Christ Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Then you can be baptiized in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the HolySpirit as your testimony before man that you intend to change your evil ways and follow the teachings of Christ Jesus. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Oct 12

Oh, is that right? I think I am referrring to a different God. Anyway, if you can live with it, why don't you confess your sins, and repent and accept Christ Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Then you can be baptiized in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the HolySpirit as your testimony before man that you intend to change your evil ways and follow the teachings of Christ Jesus. 😏

Wow, you worship an ape god. Imagine that.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Oct 12

Wow, you worship an ape god. Imagine that.
My God is Creator of all, including apes and monkeys. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Oct 12
2 edits

My God is Creator of all, including apes and monkeys. 😏

May your Ape-God keep and protect you.

BTW, in Athens Georgia, there is your clone, a sitting congressman, you should like him:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t3#/video/politics/2012/10/11/tsr-sylvester-congressman-slams-science.cnn

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Oct 12
2 edits

May your Ape-God keep and protect you.

BTW, in Athens Georgia, there is your clone, a sitting congressman, you should like him:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t3#/video/politics/2012/10/11/tsr-sylvester-congressman-slams-science.cnn
Congressman Paul Broun is a good man. If we had more men who used common sense and logic along with their secular education in congress, we Americans would be much better off. That Bill Nye, the science guy, is a disgrace to the science community and teachers everywhere for selling out our children for the money and applause from the atheist evolutionists. He should know that radiometric dating has been proven not to be a reliable way to date the Earth, yet he continues proclaiming this lie from all the evolutionists.

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/dating-radiometric.htm

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Oct 12

Congressman Paul Broun is a good man. If we had more men who used common sense and logic along with their secular education in congress, we Americans would be much better off. That Bill Nye, the science guy, is a disgrace to the science community and teachers everywhere for selling out our children for the money and applause from the atheist evolutionists ...[text shortened]... aiming this lie from all the evolutionists.

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/dating-radiometric.htm
You continue to act as if you had proven all that yourself but the truth is only creationists say the dating is unreliable because they have a motivation to say so.

They don't say other forms of science is unreliable, only ANYTHING that tends to refute the biblical fairy tale of creation.

There has been zero division in the science community about dating because they use many different techniques that converge on common dates for the past.

Creationists have a definite and open agenda to defeat all sciences that refute the biblical stupid tales.

Science marches on in spite of the obstructionist creationist right wing nut jobs like you.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Oct 12
1 edit

You continue to act as if you had proven all that yourself but the truth is only creationists say the dating is unreliable because they have a motivation to say so.

They don't say other forms of science is unreliable, only ANYTHING that tends to refute the biblical fairy tale of creation.

There has been zero division in the science community about da ...[text shortened]...

Science marches on in spite of the obstructionist creationist right wing nut jobs like you.
The truth is those dates are not science. They are no more than guesstimates - half-ass estimates. 😏

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
13 Oct 12

The truth is those dates are not science. They are no more than guesstimates - half-ass estimates. πŸ™„
you must be talking about the dates invented by creationists. they just pull those out of a magicians hat.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
13 Oct 12
1 edit

The truth is those dates are not science. They are no more than guesstimates - half-ass estimates. πŸ™„
you must be talking about the dates invented by creationists. they just pull those out of a magicians hat.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
AND it was worth saying twiceπŸ™‚

Anyone who believe's the Earth to be under 10,000 years old has their head screwed on upside down, if not completely hidden inside their anus.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Oct 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
No I am talking about the guesstimates made by those scientist stupid enough to believe in the theory of evolution. The assertion that the Earth is 4.5 billion years old is a guesstimate based on wild assumptions under the diguise of science.

However, the dates used by creationists are based on reasonable guesses from historical and revealed spiritual knowledge from the Holy Bible and other true historical sources plus true observable scientific facts. 😏