Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
11 Oct 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Haha FMF and his flunkie scrimping about the forum, shifting goal posts, loading questions, assuming guilt, questioning motives and not a fig leaf of evidence for any of their claims. Hilarious.
The only goalposts as far as I am concerned were erected by you robbie on Thread 162947 and they aren't moving ~ it's you who is dancing around, so maybe they just seem to you like they are moving.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Oct 15

dude tell us again what you think those unmentionables might be? I really have no idea, but you seem to.
Posted by Robbie carrobie to FMF

Now where was it someone was saying that you were hiding out in Indonesia to escape the attention of the authorities for acts that its not fit to mention?

What are you referring to Robbie?

rc

Moves
11 Oct 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Posted by Robbie carrobie to FMF

[b]Now where was it someone was saying that you were hiding out in Indonesia to escape the attention of the authorities for acts that its not fit to mention?

What are you referring to Robbie?[/b]
I don't know divesgeeter I really have no idea, but you seem to know, why don't you tell us what you think they could be?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Oct 15

On a side note Robbie; you know that I know you are lying about this. How does that make you feel? How do you think I feel knowing that you a Jehovah's Witness are repeatedly lying here?

rc

Moves
11 Oct 15

On a side note Robbie; you know that I know you are lying about this. How does that make you feel? How do you think I feel knowing that you a Jehovah's Witness are repeatedly lying here?
Ad hominem - Appealing to personal considerations rather than to logic or reason: Debaters should avoid ad hominem arguments that question their opponents' motives.

https://www.wordnik.com/words/ad%20hominem

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Oct 15
1 edit

I don't know divesgeeter I really have no idea, but you seem to know, why don't you tell us what you think they could be?
Posted by Robbie carrobie to FMF:

"Now where was it someone was saying that you were hiding out in Indonesia to escape the attention of the authorities for acts that its not fit to mention?"

Please tell me again with Jehovah as your witness, that you don't know what you were referring to.

rc

Moves
11 Oct 15
1 edit

Posted by Robbie carrobie to FMF:

[b]"Now where was it someone was saying that you were hiding out in Indonesia to escape the attention of the authorities for acts that its not fit to mention?"

Please tell me again with Jehovah as your witness, that you don't know what you were referring to.[/b]
Ad hominem - Appealing to personal considerations rather than to logic or reason: Debaters should avoid ad hominem arguments that question their opponents' motives.

https://www.wordnik.com/words/ad%20hominem

I have no idea what these unmentionables are, but you seem to know Jeester, why don't you tell us what they are?

F

Moves
11 Oct 15

It's interesting to see how one of the tricks robbie used, on the "Jehovah Witnesses and Sexual Abuse of Children" thread back in February, was to insinuate that I has "hiding something" and being "defensive" and that I "had something to hide" regarding the sexual abuse of children. Page 3 onwards. It's funny how the same tricks come up time and time again.

rc

Moves
11 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
It's interesting to see how one of the tricks robbie used, on the "Jehovah Witnesses and Sexual Abuse of Children" thread back in February, was to insinuate that I has "hiding something" and being "defensive" and that I "had something to hide" regarding the sexual abuse of children. Page 3 onwards. It's funny how the same tricks come up time and time again.
Yes and i find it hilarious that you and your friend are digging frantically in the dirt to try to make mud pies to fling at someone,

let the good times roll.

F

Moves
11 Oct 15

Yes and i find it hilarious that you and your friend are digging frantically in the dirt to try to make mud pies to fling at someone, .
Have you read what you wrote back in February?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Oct 15
1 edit

Yes and i find it hilarious that you and your friend are digging frantically in the dirt to try to make mud pies to fling at someone,

let the good times roll.
I wonder what your Kingdom Hall leaders would make of you lying that you don't know what you are referring to here:

Now where was it someone was saying that you were hiding out in Indonesia to escape the attention of the authorities for acts that its not fit to mention?

rc

Moves
11 Oct 15
2 edits

I wonder what your Kingdom Hall leaders would make of you lying that you don't know what you are referring to here:

[b]Now where was it someone was saying that you were hiding out in Indonesia to escape the attention of the authorities for acts that its not fit to mention?
[/b]
LOL still scrimping and trying to get some dirt to make mud pies, what an ultramaroon, what a nincowpoop! what a gulabull!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Oct 15
3 edits

LOL still scrimping and trying to get some dirt to make mud pies, what an ultramaroon, what a nincowpoop! what a gulabull!
What I am posting is exactly what you said. A nasty insinuation about another poster. Here it is again:

"Now where was it someone was saying that you were hiding out in Indonesia to escape the attention of the authorities for acts that its not fit to mention?"

What were you referring to Robbie?

F

Moves
11 Oct 15

I think Robbie carrobie has "reflected".
It would seem that ~ when it comes to facing up to that fact that he has sought to justify institutional cover up of child sex abuse ~ robbie's moral compass is set to 'Do Not Reflect'. Indeed, it seems to be set to 'Do Not Even Read What I Myself Wrote'. Oh well. I await his 'reflections' on his advocacy for child sacrifice.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
It would seem that ~ when it comes to facing up to that fact that he has sought to justify institutional cover up of child sex abuse ~ robbie's moral compass is set to 'Do Not Reflect'. Indeed, it seems to be set to 'Do Not Even Read What I Myself Wrote'. Oh well. I await his 'reflections' on his advocacy for child sacrifice.
Robbie is only running "Reflect 1:0" without any of the add-on upgrades, such as "independent thinking 3.5", "integrity essentials" or even "open mindedness - basic".