Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
08 Oct 15

Originally posted by divegeester
If it came down to a forced choice between you and FMF I would bet £1000,000 that 99% of the regular forum members would choose FMF. Of course you would pick up the fringe voters who either didn't understand the question, or where not in complete control of their faculties, bowels, or both.
I am happy to act as leader of those 99% and, indeed, I will assume that I am from here on in. Thanks almost everybody.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Oct 15

If it came down to a forced choice between you and FMF I would bet £1,000,000 that 99% of the regular forum members would choose FMF. Of course you would pick up the fringe voters who either didn't understand the question, or were not in complete control of their faculties, bowels, or both.
Well, now, what a sparkling recommendation! "Well, at least he's better than Robbie...."

Let's try to remember that Russ didn't ask for any help.

But that doesn't seem to slow down FMF's self-promotion train one bit.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
It's not meaningless to me; it's not meaningless to those who have contacted me to express their support; and I doubt it would be dismissed as meaningless by Russ - with whom I have always had good communication - even if he were to decline my offer to help.
Read it again.

He said, "... and thus in the quest for you to become a moderator my opinion is meaningless."

He said his opinion is meaningless, not your quest to become moderator. But no, don't miss the opportunity for more self-promotion.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
I am happy to act as leader of those 99% and, indeed, I will assume that I am from here on in. Thanks almost everybody.
So what's new? You already act like everyone in the world agrees with you, regardless of reality. We can only imagine how this will affect your actions as a mod.

At least we can see your handle on every post you make, so that slows down your roll a little bit. Once you become anonymous, Lord help us.

F

Moves
08 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Read it again.

He said, "... and thus in the quest for you to become a moderator my opinion is meaningless."

He said his opinion is meaningless, not your quest to become moderator. But no, don't miss the opportunity for more self-promotion.
I would be disappearing from the limelight for a year and responding to routine posters' alerts and moving threads to different forums. You have an odd notion of "self-promotion".

F

Moves
08 Oct 15

So what's new? You already act like everyone in the world agrees with you, regardless of reality. We can only imagine how this will affect your actions as a mod.

At least we can see your handle on every post you make, so that slows down your roll a little bit. Once you become anonymous, Lord help us.
What are predicting would happen? Why don't you point out some posts made in the last week that you think I'd delete if alerted?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Oct 15

Well, now, what a sparkling recommendation! "Well, at least he's better than Robbie...."

Let's try to remember that Russ didn't ask for any help.

But that doesn't seem to slow down FMF's self-promotion train one bit.
I wasn't using robbie carrobie as a benchmark for forum behaviour or moderation as you very well know.

rc

Moves
08 Oct 15

Read it again.

he doesn't have a snowballs chance.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Oct 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
he doesn't have a snowballs chance.
I think you may be underestimating both FMF and Russ.

Moves
08 Oct 15

As i noted previously:

'I doubt Russ is looking for endorsements or cold callers. I'm pretty sure, when he needs additional Mods, he will do the knocking, and know where to knock.'

rc

Moves
08 Oct 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
As i noted previously:

'I doubt Russ is looking for endorsements or cold callers. I'm pretty sure, when he needs additional Mods, he will do the knocking, and know where to knock.'
Russ is not so desperate that he needs solicitations from beggars like FMF.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Oct 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
As i noted previously:

There have been previous mod requirement drives here, are you that familiar with Russ' requirement strategy after 7 months here?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Oct 15

Russ is not so desperate that he needs solicitations from beggars like FMF.

rc

Moves
08 Oct 15

still spooning it in Jeester! what a chumcha.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Oct 15

still spooning it in Jeester! what a chumcha.
I thought you would have been able to take a more strategic view of the needs of this website, instead you seem to be determined to allow your judgement to be clouded by your pettiness and partisan attitude.