Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
11 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
No one is accusing you of having covered up child sex abuse. You are being confronted with the fact you have argued publicly in favour of covering up child sex abuse in your religious organisation.
You have made a serious allegation that i have defended the covering up of child abuse ,

1. without actual evidence that there ever was a cover up and your post has been reported to the site moderators. People like you should not be allowed to slander and defame people on the basis of no evidence.

rc

Moves
11 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
That you argued the merits of covering up child sex abuse on that thread I linked to is not in dispute is it? Do you dispute it?
I dispute that there was any cover up, do you understand? and you have failed to produce any evidence that there ever was. May i suggest that you produce evidence of a cover up as you have been asked to do so numerous times.

F

Moves
11 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I dispute that there was any cover up, do you understand? and you have failed to produce any evidence that there ever was. May i suggest that you produce evidence of a cover up as you have been asked to do so numerous times.
My "serious allegation" is that you have argued in support of covering up of child abuse in your organization and the evidence that you did this is to be found on a thread called "Jehovah Witnesses and Sexual Abuse of Children" which saw its last post on 22 February of this year..

rc

Moves
11 Oct 15
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
My "serious allegation" is that you have argued in support of covering up of child abuse in your organization and the evidence that you did this is to be found on a thread called "Jehovah Witnesses and Sexual Abuse of Children" which saw its last post on 22 February of this year..
where is your evidence of a cover up this is the fifth time that you have been asked. If there was no cover up can you tell us how anyone can possibly be guilty of defending something that has not happened. I suggest that you produce your evidence of a cover up now.

F

Moves
11 Oct 15

I dispute that there was any cover up, do you understand?
I am accusing you of arguing in favour of cover ups not that you have been involved in any cover up; do you understand?

rc

Moves
11 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
I am accusing you of arguing in favour of cover ups not that you have been involved in any cover up; do you understand?
where is your evidence of a cover up, seventh time asking.

F

Moves
11 Oct 15

If there was no cover up can you tell us how anyone can possible be guilty of defending something that has not happened.
You defended it ~ believe it or not ~ in principle. You were completely open about it on that thread I linked to.

F

Moves
11 Oct 15

where is your evidence of a cover up, seventh time asking.
You are not accused of being involved in a cover up. You are pretending not to understand what you are being confronted with.

rc

Moves
11 Oct 15
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
You defended it ~ believe it or not ~ [b]in principle. You were completely open about it on that thread I linked to.[/b]
You have no evidence that a cover up even took place??? Thankyou. Perhaps next time before you make serious allegations about people you may actually have a shred of evidence to substantiate your claims instead of slandering and defaming them on the basis on nothing more than a spiteful ill will.

Please don't waste anymore of my time here its far too precious to spend remonstrating with people like you who make serious allegations on the basis of NO EVIDENCE.

Now where was it someone was saying that you were hiding out in Indonesia to escape the attention of the authorities for acts that its not fit to mention?

F

Moves
11 Oct 15

you have no evidence that a cover up took place thankyou. Perhaps next time before you make serious allegations about people you may actually have a shred of evidence to substantiate your claims instead of slandering and defaming them on the basis on nothing more than a spiteful ill will. .
You have been confronted with defending, in principle, the covering up of child sex abuse in your religious organization. To substantiate my 'allegation' in full, I have offered your own arguments on "Jehovah Witnesses and Sexual Abuse of Children" [Thread 162947 earlier this year.

F

Moves
11 Oct 15

Now where was it someone was saying that you were hiding out in Indonesia to escape the attention of the authorities for acts that its not fit to mention?
Provide a link to the thread, by all means.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Oct 15
1 edit

You have no evidence that a cover up even took place??? Thankyou. Perhaps next time before you make serious allegations about people you may actually have a shred of evidence to substantiate your claims instead of slandering and defaming them on the basis on nothing more than a spiteful ill will.

Please don't waste anymore of my time here its f ...[text shortened]... ut in Indonesia to escape the attention of the authorities for acts that its not fit to mention?
FMF has pointed out that you are pretending at you don't understand what you are being confronted with. He is bang on target with that.

He's not saying there was a cover up or that you covered anyone up. He is saying that on that thread, you, Robbie carrobie, defended in principle, the tactic of covering up evidence of child abuse as a way of long term prevention of the crime. Something along the line of the abusers feeling safer to confess, or some such notion.

But what is amusing is watching you pretend FMF is saying something else. It's so transparent. Funny stuff.

F

Moves
11 Oct 15

If there was no cover up can you tell us how anyone can possibly be guilty of defending something that has not happened.
Read what you wrote on that thread back in February.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Oct 15
1 edit

Please don't waste anymore of my time here its f ...[text shortened]... ut in Indonesia to escape the attention of the authorities for acts that its not fit to mention?

Really!? I presume you are expressing your belief in someone's claim that FMF is hiding out from some sort of child abuse crime he has committed. I would be interested in hearing more about this claim. Can you exand please?

rc

Moves
11 Oct 15

Originally posted by divegeester
FMF has pointed out that you are pretending at you don't understand what you are being confronted with. He is bang on target with that.

He's not saying there was a cover up or that you covered anyone up. He is saying that on that thread, you, Robbie carrobie, defended in principle, the tactic of covering up evidence of child abuse as a way of long te ...[text shortened]... amusing is watching you pretend FMF is saying something else. It's so transparent. Funny stuff.
Oh i understand it, but its simply another slimey loaded scenario which assumes guilt, that being that a cover up actually took place. As he can provide no evidence that a cover up actually took place then i cannot be guilty of defending a cover up, that is why he has been forced to resort to defending it in principle to try to circumvent the fact that he can provide no evidence that a cover up actually took place. I don't know about you but personally i have an aversion to arguing cases that are based on the assumption of guilt.

The only thing that is on target here are your lips on FMF bum. get a grip you chumcha, you are one sick sycophant.