Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
There have been previous mod requirement drives here, are you that familiar with Russ' requirement strategy after 7 months here?
Yes, yes i am.

Edit: Blimey, has it really been 7 months?

rc

Moves
08 Oct 15
4 edits

I thought you would have been able to take a more strategic view of the needs of this website, instead you seem to be determined to allow your judgement to be clouded by your pettiness and partisan attitude.
I dont think the website needs mods like FMF, I alerted a post and was answered instantly by a very considerate mod. On chess.com fopr example there are ludicrous mods that get called out all the time for their stupidity and lack of judgement. I would make a better mod than the FMF.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Oct 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I dont think the website needs mods like FMF, I alerted a post and was answered instantly by a very considerate mod. On chess.com fopr example there are ludicrous mods that get called out all the time for their stupidity and lack of judgement. I would make a better mod than the FMF.
Fortunately your opinon won't be the deciding factor in this proces.

rc

Moves
08 Oct 15

Fortunately your opinon won't be the deciding factor in this proces.
True its up to Karma now.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Oct 15

True its up to Karma now.
Who's Karma, Russ' girlfriend?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
09 Oct 15

good riddance

rc

Moves
09 Oct 15

Who's Karma, Russ' girlfriend?
Karma is a principle.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Oct 15

There have been previous mod requirement drives here, are you that familiar with Russ' requirement strategy after 7 months here?
The point is, that there's not one going on now. And I can't imagine a need so great that forum combat veterans are given that much control. Especially ones that have a problem understanding (or who pretend not to understand, as part of their forum combat) plain English.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Oct 15

And picking between those two evils is something no one should have to do.

rc

Moves
09 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
And picking between those two evils is something no one should have to do.
Those tin hat despots on chess dot com and FMF? I agree, two evils no one should be made to choose between! Vote for Robbie, he has the right qualities to mod even Russ.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Oct 15

I think you may be underestimating both FMF and Russ.
Actually, I think he's showing confidence in Russ that he won't elevate to Mod status someone who is just 'chomping at the bit' to finally give out some unanswerable 'payback'.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Oct 15

Those tin hat despots on chess dot com and FMF? I agree, two evils no one should be made to choose between! Vote for Robbie, he has the right qualities to mod even Russ.
No, I said choosing between you and FMF. You both never miss an opportunity to clutter this forum with the "FMF and Robbie" show. Lots of otherwise interesting threads have been derailed into oblivion because of you two. Neither of you have learned how to act in a public forum and yet you both aspire to control those forums. Now that's some spectacular fail waiting to happen.

rc

Moves
09 Oct 15

No, I said choosing between you and FMF. You both never miss an opportunity to clutter this forum with the "FMF and Robbie" show. Lots of otherwise interesting threads have been derailed into oblivion because of you two. Neither of you have learned how to act in a public forum and yet you both aspire to control those forums. Now that's some spectacular fail waiting to happen.
I'd mod like a Boss.

F

Moves
09 Oct 15

Actually, I think he's showing confidence in Russ that he won't elevate to Mod status someone who is just 'chomping at the bit' to finally give out some unanswerable 'payback'.
"Payback" for what?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Oct 15

Karma is a principle.
It's not a Christian principle is it?