1. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Mar '23 19:51
    @kellyjay said
    Are you going to answer what text you go to over the Bible?
    Jesus has the words of eternal life, so I put those words first, particularly those which state in detail who gets in and who is cast out. I care about nothing else.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Mar '23 23:04
    @rajk999 said
    Jesus has the words of eternal life, so I put those words first, particularly those which state in detail who gets in and who is cast out. I care about nothing else.
    Be specific Jesus’ words found in the Bible no where else?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Mar '23 23:12
    @kellyjay said
    Be specific Jesus’ words found in the Bible no where else?
    Jesus's words found in your conscience or in your heart and mind. If you cannot find the words of Jesus there then you are damaged goods and a child of Satan. God said that he has poured out His Spirit upon all of mankind. Maybe you were excluded because of your affiliation with mouth-worshippers and church extremists.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Mar '23 02:17
    @rajk999 said
    Jesus's words found in your conscience or in your heart and mind. If you cannot find the words of Jesus there then you are damaged goods and a child of Satan. God said that he has poured out His Spirit upon all of mankind. Maybe you were excluded because of your affiliation with mouth-worshippers and church extremists.
    It is a simple question only someone ashamed to answer would have difficulty being straight forward with the answer. Is the Bible the only text you go to for the words of Jesus or not? You ashamed to simply answer?
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Mar '23 02:37
    @kellyjay said
    It is a simple question only someone ashamed to answer would have difficulty being straight forward with the answer. Is the Bible the only text you go to for the words of Jesus or not? You ashamed to simply answer?
    I dont share your constant worshipping of the bible. Only God is to be worshipped in spirit and in truth. I bet you also have pictures of a man people call Jesus Christ up on your wall and you pay reverence to that as well. You are an idolator.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Mar '23 02:45
    @rajk999 said
    I dont share your constant worshipping of the bible. Only God is to be worshipped in spirit and in truth. I bet you also have pictures of a man people call Jesus Christ up on your wall and you pay reverence to that as well. You are an idolator.
    If you are ashamed of where you get the Lord's words to you that you cannot acknowledge them, wow, but okay so be it.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Mar '23 13:32
    @kellyjay said
    If you are ashamed of where you get the Lord's words to you that you cannot acknowledge them, wow, but okay so be it.
    You are an idiot. I have quoted at length from the KJV of the Bible about the teachings of Christ over the last 17 years, and yet you keep asking stupid questions. Virtually everyone on this site know you to be a moron. Maybe its time to look at yourself and make some changes and stop being a fool.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Mar '23 14:43
    @rajk999 said
    You are an idiot. I have quoted at length from the KJV of the Bible about the teachings of Christ over the last 17 years, and yet you keep asking stupid questions. Virtually everyone on this site know you to be a moron. Maybe its time to look at yourself and make some changes and stop being a fool.
    You run the Bible down every time I turn around, is there some other text you use?
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Mar '23 16:04
    @rajk999 said
    You can run me down that does not answer if the Bible is the only text you use.
    Quoting the Bible for 17 years does not answer if the Bible is the only text you use.
    The simple question remains unanswered: Is the Bible the only text you use?
    Do you have an authoritative text you believe is a greater authority than the Bible?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree