JESUS vs. muhammad

JESUS vs. muhammad

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
06 Feb 09

Originally posted by Rajk999
Of all the world's evils, lying is the least of them.
By far the most evil force on this planet is Islam of which you are part.
Except that based on your current record, that is probably a lie.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
06 Feb 09

Originally posted by ahosyney
This forum has proven one thing. There are two liars in this forum Rajk99 and Black Beetle, both uses lies to prove their ideas.
At first, Rajk99 has his opinions and I have mine -and they are different. This is quite clear. It is also quite clear that he tolerates me and that I tolerate him, however it seems that you are lost in translation.

Secondly, you see me as a liar. Interesting! So let's sort it out clearly once more.

At the previous thread you claimed that the “law” of Shariah is OK, and that the sole problem is that the people are using it wrongly; you said that “stoning is for men and women alike”. This is also the reason why you offered me here too, at this thread, your wise answer "yes, I don't know, yes" when I informed you about the reactions of a specific religionist Muslim group, and that third "yes" means that you agree in full with the actions of those fanatic Muslims against that woman. Therefore, you put you fundamentalism above the secular law; this is the farest you can go with your personal conceivement of justice, and this is caused because "Qur'an says so". This is called fanaticism, but since you are trying hard to become a Salafist afterall it ain't mean for you a thing.
As a free European citizen I am quite happy that I have the right to be judged by secular courts and not by a flock of religionists. Secular law stands above religions, however Shariah courts impose strict Islamic laws, including floggings and amputations for crimes like theft. Shariah "courts" are no courts at all at the western countries, therefore all the citizens of these countries are oblidged to respect the secular law in full no matter of their religion, otherwise they are criminals.
For example: you are married and you decided to live in Canada, and your wife became an adulterer. You can divorse her and that's all. If you love Shariah so much, go live to a respected theocratic country and start gathering palm-size stones (just in case, no offence).

Regarding the cartoons issue, I repeat once more:
In the period between September 2005 (the period at which Jyllands-Posten has published 12 comics in which Prophet Mohhamed was portrayed) and December 2005, a team of two exiled imams (who they lived in Denmark after the govenment of this country had offered them an asylum because earlier they had fled from their home countries!), they travelled to Egypt and they forwarded extreme lies by means of fabricated pieces of information (three more comics, which they were not part of the original Jyllands-Posten' publication, and false accusations regarding mistreatment of Muslims by the Danish government along with "proves" that Jyllands-Posten was in close cooperation with the Danish government). These fabricated by the imams three comics would be realy offensive and particularly one of them in case the person portrayed on it was really the Prophet, as the imams strongly claimed; however the most offensive of the three was sent through fax and it was a photo of a French citizen who was wearing a mask of a pig while he had a good time paricipating at an open traditional party somewhere in France, in an event that had nothing to do with Islam anyway!). This exact "comic" was used carefully by the imams in order to cause havoc, and finally, five months after the day of the publishing (of the 12 comics) in Jyllands-Posten, the religionist Muslims in Pakistan, Indonesia etc started to burn down the Danish embassies and all that jazz. A Pakistani imam offered too reward of $1.000.000 for the head of the comic designer -all that money just for a murder. Where from that imam would raise this amount of money? And, if he could really raise it, why he prefered to spend it fo a murder instead of helping out some of the millions of Pakistanis which they starve to death or they are homeless due to earthquakes etc.?
So, ahosyney, go ahead now and do your own search and prove me wrong; in the meantime spare me your big time BS regarding "the right of the Muslims to express their anger as much as I think that someone is free to insult their faith".

Furthermore, as far as I am concerned about Van Gogh’s murder, I informed you that the seriously derailed killer of that person is Mohammed Bouyeri. You just backed off and you said nothing. So go ahed and do your own research and let me know: well, is Mohammed Bouyeri a martyr?

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
06 Feb 09

Originally posted by ahosyney
This forum has proven one thing. There are two liars in this forum Rajk99 and Black Beetle, both uses lies to prove their ideas.
Now that you saw Rumi you can notice the glance of Khayyam's eyes:

"And this I know: whether the one True Light
Kindle to Love, or Wrath -consume me quite,
One Flash of It within the Tavern caught
Better than in the Temple lost outright"
😵

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
06 Feb 09

That's a lie from Beelzebub 😛

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
06 Feb 09

Maybe a bit of all.
I did find out though that of the roughly 2M deaths, most were Chrisitans. Its not possible to accurately tally these things. The authorities would just go by the word of mouth of the relatives but in many cases entire villages were wiped out and most were Christian.
"The War in Darfur is a conflict that is in the Darfur region of western Sudan. Unlike the Second Sudanese Civil War, the current lines of conflict are seen by some American reporters (such as those with USA Today and Slate magazine) to be ethnic and tribal, rather than religious.[6] However, a United Nations report[7] states that the various tribes under attack (chiefly the Fur, Masalit and Zaghawa tribes) do not appear to have a distinct ethnicity from their attackers."

Raj, your thinking on this issue is so simplistic as to be wilfully blind. You are deceiving yourself.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
06 Feb 09

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
"The War in Darfur is a conflict that is in the Darfur region of western Sudan. Unlike the Second Sudanese Civil War, the current lines of conflict are seen by some American reporters (such as those with USA Today and Slate magazine) to be ethnic and tribal, rather than religious.[6] However, a United Nations report[7] states that the various tribes un ...[text shortened]... r thinking on this issue is so simplistic as to be wilfully blind. You are deceiving yourself.
You are swirling in einem affentempo my obnoxious brother😵

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 09

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
"The War in Darfur is a conflict that is in the Darfur region of western Sudan. Unlike the Second Sudanese Civil War, the current lines of conflict are seen by some American reporters (such as those with USA Today and Slate magazine) to be ethnic and tribal, rather than religious.[6] However, a United Nations report[7] states that the various tribes un ...[text shortened]... r thinking on this issue is so simplistic as to be wilfully blind. You are deceiving yourself.
Here is an interesting quote:

".. English and Christianity have become symbols of resistance to the Muslim government in the north, which has vowed to destroy both. Unlike the early civil strife of the 1960s and 1970s, the insurgency in the 1980s and the 1990s has taken on a more religiously confrontational character."

http://www.mongabay.com/reference/country_studies/sudan/SOCIETY.html

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 09

".. English and Christianity have become symbols of resistance to the Muslim government in the north, which has vowed to destroy both. Unlike the early civil strife of the 1960s and 1970s, the insurgency in the 1980s and the 1990s has taken on a more religiously confrontational character."

Continuing the discussion with TW.
The actual figures of deaths are not all that important.
The issue is whether or not the Islamic govt used their power to disadvantage/kill Christians and indigenous religious groups.

Here is a UN report. From it I gather:
- The north of Sudan consists mostly of muslims
- the south mostly of Christians.
- The Islamic govt neglects the south and govt forces routinely raid villages in the south, burning, killing, raping etc. ... mostly Christians

http://www.un.org/News/dh/sudan/com_inq_darfur.pdf

Cape Town

Moves
07 Feb 09

Here is a UN report. From it I gather:
- The north of Sudan consists mostly of muslims
- the south mostly of Christians.
- The Islamic govt neglects the south and govt forces routinely raid villages in the south, burning, killing, raping etc. ... mostly Christians

http://www.un.org/News/dh/sudan/com_inq_darfur.pdf
Can you give me the page numbers and paragraphs in which you found that information.
I searched the document and the word Christian appears to only occur twice. Neither occurrence supports your claim.

Darfur is in the West.

I don't believe you got the information you are claiming from that document.
So are you simply lying again, or are your real sources so embarrassing that you don't want to post them?

According to Wikipedia, there are 2 million Christians in Sudan. Now I don't know if this was before or after the 2 million you mentioned got killed, but if it was before then there must be none left.
My main concern is that the vast majority of those 2 million Christians live in the South and not in Darfur. So all this talk of Darfur on the news must be just a cover up for the massacre of Christians in the South that you keep referring to.

If you need to tell lies to back up your claims about Muslims, don't you think you should start doubting your claims?

s

At the Revolution

Moves
08 Feb 09

By far the most evil force on this planet is Islam of which you are part.
The most evil force on this planet, even according to your convoluted definition, is lying. Because if you are the intolerant, bigoted "person" that you apparently are, you would perceive Islam as being a religion of lies. Muslims are more tolerant; we believe in the divinity of the prophets, including Abraham and Jesus, but we merely believe that Mohammad was the final prophet, and received the most relevant and least garbled version of God's word. Nonetheless, the greatest evil is lying. It's why I hate Zionists and Republicans.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
08 Feb 09

Do you deny that Muslims were making amazing developments in art, culture, science, architecture, music, mathematics, and food (especially food) while Christians were killing people who suggested that maybe the Earth revolved around the sun? Do you deny that we were advancing the Middle East into a world power while you were trying to vilify Charles Darwin?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Feb 09
2 edits

Originally posted by scherzo
Do you deny that Muslims were making amazing developments in art, culture, science, architecture, music, mathematics, and food (especially food) while Christians were killing people who suggested that maybe the Earth revolved around the sun? Do you deny that we were advancing the Middle East into a world power while you were trying to vilify Charles Darwin?
What does that have to do with what I said about the Islamic Govt wanting to get rid of English and Christianity?

Youre a mental case.
You should either be locked up or sent to fight the Jews in Gaza. ... 😀

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Feb 09

Originally posted by twhitehead
Can you give me the page numbers and paragraphs in which you found that information.
I searched the document and the word Christian appears to only occur twice. Neither occurrence supports your claim.

Darfur is in the West.

I don't believe you got the information you are claiming from that document.
So are you simply lying again, or are your real ...[text shortened]... to back up your claims about Muslims, don't you think you should start doubting your claims?
The truth then of the matter is that the ruling Islamic Govt has over several decades persecuted directly (via their own armed forces) or indirectly, the populations of South Sudan and Darfur. Deaths have been very high but they were mostly of traditional religions - certainly not all Christians.

In another post you said that its mostly the muslims who suffered at the hands of the govt. Do you have references to support that. I cant seem to find any.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Feb 09

Originally posted by scherzo
The most evil force on this planet, even according to your convoluted definition, is lying. Because if you are the intolerant, bigoted "person" that you apparently are, you would perceive Islam as being a religion of lies. Muslims are more tolerant; we believe in the divinity of the prophets, including Abraham and Jesus, but we merely believe that Mohammad w ...[text shortened]... d's word. Nonetheless, the greatest evil is lying. It's why I hate Zionists and Republicans.
The most evil group of people are those who think they have the right to kill others for minor offences... Islamic societies breed such evil people.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
08 Feb 09

The most evil group of people are those who think they have the right to kill others for minor offences... Islamic societies breed such evil people.
I cite most of North Africa and South and Southeast Asia, as well as Jordan, as proofs that such societies do no such thing.