Jesus IS Jehovah

Jesus IS Jehovah

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
06 Jan 20

@sonship said
@divegeester

Tremendously original!

Surely this poster needs to get a reward or trophy of some kind of "ORIGINALITY"
Nine threads bumped to throw the exact same silly barb.

F

Moves
06 Jan 20

@galveston75 said
OMG. Get over yourself.. Geeeez. I never said this was mine and I think a kindergarten aged child could see that.
Don't you think it is clearly from the WTS? Huh ya think????
Once children get past kindergarten, they start to learn about plagiarism and by the time they are your age, they should realize that it smacks of a lack of integrity.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jan 20
1 edit

@FMF

Once children get past kindergarten, they start to learn about plagiarism and by the time they are your age, they should realize that it smacks of a lack of integrity.

Another thing they pick up along the way is that when some people cannot refute a certain argument, making a charge of plagiarism is a way to at least devalue the other argument.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
06 Jan 20

@fmf said
Why are you even here? All we hear from you is just cancerous mumbo jumbo. I posted very educational info from the Bible and all you can do is whine and look to defame? You and your besty friendy divedude need to leave.

Moves
06 Jan 20

@galveston75 said
Why are you even here? All we hear from you is just cancerous mumbo jumbo. I posted very educational info from the Bible and all you can do is whine and look to defame? You and your besty friendy divedude need to leave.
Personally, I prefer to engage with people who are free-thinking.

Make of that what you will.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
07 Jan 20

@galveston75 said
I posted very educational info from the Bible
So did I and you refuse to look at it and reply. Here you go;

Jesus commanded the apostles:
"go and baptise in the name of the Father and of the son and of the holy spirit."

There is not one instance in the entire NT where the disciples baptised using the trinitarian formula - which incidentally is entirely relevant.

The disciples baptised using the name of Jesus every single time without fail - thus: I baptise you in the name of Jesus Christ

and never: I baptise you in the name of the Father and of the son and of the holy spirit

So what is the one single name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy ghost? it is Jesus. Jesus is the name of the Father and the holy spirit - it's right there in Acts!

Irrespective of doves, prayers, calling out, they are the same single person, the same single entity. Not three. Three is pagan and totally unscriptural. The disciples new this.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jan 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Thanks. I was completely unaware of that passage.
Glad I could help. 🙂

Moves
07 Jan 20

@kellyjay said
Glad I could help. 🙂
Always happy sir to have my sarcasm appreciated.

🙂

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jan 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Always happy sir to have my sarcasm appreciated.

🙂
All disagreements aside, you are who I actually appreciate.

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@galveston75 said
Why are you even here?
To participate in this community's activities which are debates and discussions about issues related to "spirituality" which includes matters such as integrity.

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@sonship said
Another thing they pick up along the way is that when some people cannot refute a certain argument, making a charge of plagiarism is a way to at least devalue the other argument.
I call out plagiarism when I see it. It has nothing to do with whether one can or "cannot refute a certain argument".

Moves
07 Jan 20

@kellyjay said
All disagreements aside, you are who I actually appreciate.
Read me in context sir and that appreciation will be reciprocated.

F

Moves
07 Jan 20

@galveston75 said
All we hear from you is just cancerous mumbo jumbo. I posted very educational info from the Bible and all you can do is whine and look to defame?
"Cancerous mumbo jumbo"? I simply called you out for plagiarism and the word "plagiarism" is a regular, everyday word and not "mumbo jumbo" at all.

The het-up way you are reacting suggests that you realize you were caught in the act, yet again. The notion that plagiarizing reflects a lack of integrity is not controversial and certainly pointing it out is not "defamation".

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jan 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Read me in context sir and that appreciation will be reciprocated.
Yeah I don’t think I want to make promises I may not keep, unintentionally.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Jan 20

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Yep not a lot of that here with the look down on ya group...Lol