1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Jan '20 17:39
    "To WHICH of the angels has He ever said, You are My Son; this day I have begotten You" ?

TO ... NO ... ANGEL

Angels are also called sons: Job 1:6

Job 1:6
    “Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.”
    King James Version (KJV)
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Jan '20 17:42
    @sonship

Lol. You believe in 3 gods. I believe in 1 Almighty God who is Jehovah. He alone is the most high.
  3. Standard memberKellyJayonline
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jan '20 17:441 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Yes, academically, without an emotional investment.

No offense, but you wear blinkers when you come to a particular text in scripture. Such blinkers become more apparent when you disagree with other Christians who interprete things differently, based on their particular denomination.
    Everyone has blinkers on, you included! How we view the world, our world views setup, our blinders/blinkers. If another disagrees with me, I don't care if they are a Christian or not. If it is a doctrine, then we can discuss Scripture. Those are the foundational documents of the Faith. If they disagree due to how they feel about things, I don't bother. They can feel whatever they want, who am I to tell them differently.

You have never seen me ask anyone about their denomination, and you have also never seen me go after someone due to their denomination even if I know it. So I don't know where you get off making that claim! Denominations are meaningless; there can be faithful churchgoers in my church going to Hell, not because of the denomination, but they don't have Jesus Christ in their lives.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '20 17:50
    @galveston75 said
    @sonship

Lol. You believe in 3 gods. I believe in 1 Almighty God who is Jehovah. He alone is the most high.
    How many saviours do you have?

Is Jesus a “God” I.e. “mighty God”?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '20 17:54
    @kellyjay said
    If another disagrees with me, I don't care if they are a Christian or not. If it is a doctrine, then we can discuss Scripture.
    Well not really, you don’t do you...

When conflict arises which you feel you are unable to respond adequately to you just ignore people. Such as myself and FMF for examples.

You’re a bit of a weedy character in that respect I think.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Jan '20 17:551 edit
    Did Jesus worship his Father? If he did was he worshiping himself? If the trinity is true, then yes he was. Now that really makes sense......

John 4: 21-24.
    21 Jesus said to her: “Believe me, woman, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. 22 You worship what you do not know; we ( which would include Jesus ) worship what we ( which would include Jesus ) know, because salvation begins with the Jews. 23 Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.”
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '20 17:57
    @galveston75 said
    Dis Jesus worship his Father? If he did was he worshiping himself? If the trinity is true, then yes he was. Now that really makes sense......

John 4: 21-24.
    21 Jesus said to her: “Believe me, woman, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. 22 You worship what you do not know; we ( which would include Jesus ) worshi ...[text shortened]... e to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.”
    Are you going to dodge my question a couple of posts up?
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jan '20 18:00
    @kellyjay said
    Everyone has blinkers on, you included! How we view the world, our world views setup, our blinders/blinkers. If another disagrees with me, I don't care if they are a Christian or not. If it is a doctrine, then we can discuss Scripture. Those are the foundational documents of the Faith. If they disagree due to how they feel about things, I don't bother. They can feel whatever ...[text shortened]... rch going to Hell, not because of the denomination, but they don't have Jesus Christ in their lives.
    I wear sunglasses.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Jan '20 18:10
  10. Standard memberKellyJayonline
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jan '20 18:11
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I wear sunglasses.
    🙂 One of the many reasons I like you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree