1. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 20:04
    @medullah said
    Go and read rev 13:14 then jump down to sixteen Suzianne

After the deception comes the mark

What is currently happening is the deception to fool even Christians into taking the mark. Note that the whole world is deceived. You have time to sit back and wait Suzi, watch but don’t make a decision until you are certain.
    Could you be clearer about what you are talking about. You sound vague. A clearer statement might be something like :

There is a current attempt to encourage people into taking the Covid19 vaccine. This vaccine has in it the ability to control people and make them do things contrary to the bible. This is the mark of the beast referred to in Revelation ..

That is a clear statement that people can discuss. You are not giving people anything to go on.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Sep '21 06:261 edit
    @medullah said
    Go and read rev 13:14 then jump down to sixteen Suzianne

After the deception comes the mark

What is currently happening is the deception to fool even Christians into taking the mark. Note that the whole world is deceived. You have time to sit back and wait Suzi, watch but don’t make a decision until you are certain.
    I'm well-versed in eschatology, especially as presented in the book of Revelation.

We're just not there yet. Many other dominoes need to fall first.

But I get how white conservatives in America might think so. The thing is that most of this is con men trying to fleece the sheep, and the sheep falling for it.

Another sad thing is that once we DO get there, the sheep, having been fleeced once before, won't believe it when it does happen.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Sep '21 06:31
    @rajk999 said
    Could you be clearer about what you are talking about. You sound vague. A clearer statement might be something like :

There is a current attempt to encourage people into taking the Covid19 vaccine. This vaccine has in it the ability to control people and make them do things contrary to the bible. This is the mark of the beast referred to in Revelation ..

That is a clear statement that people can discuss. You are not giving people anything to go on.
    Sit down if you can't figure out what he said, and let the people who get it talk.
  4. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    11 Sep '21 10:45
    We get two pretty stark warning in Revelation against taking the mark, to be found at Rev 13:16-17 and again at Rev 14 9-10. There is a caveat with the latter, around the worship of the beast, but it's clear that taking this mark isn't a great idea.

If the authorities were to put out an advertisement "come and get your mark of the beast" it isn't going to happen with Christians who have even a basic understanding of Revelation, as they have been warned off. So realistically on the only way that this is going to happen has to be subterfuge.

The Mark itself gets forced on the populace at Rev13:16, but look at 13:14 - I quote from several translations

"And he seduced them that dwell on the earth" Duoay - Bíblia Católica Online
    "And he deceives [f]those who dwell on the earth" New KJV
    "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth" KJV
    "And he deceives those who live on the earth" NASB
    "It misleads those who dwell on the earth" NWT

We get the picture; people are not going to understand what is happening. This is the only way that I can see A Christian taking this mark, they get tricked into it.

A seasoned Christian should therefore be on their guard and looking for the coming deception, but I know many that laugh at the prospect of the current climate being a deception. There is nothing like instilling over confidence in somebody as a prelude to pulling the rug from under their feet, because they won't even understand that they standing on a rug.

Now Suzi (hope it's ok to abbreviate no offence intended) talks about many dominoes to fall first, but I respectfully disagree, and would suggest that the two horned beast is already pulling strings and has been since WW2 in particular; the Anglo-American power.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Sep '21 12:23
    @medullah

What is currently happening is the deception to fool even Christians into taking the mark.

This is quite beside the topic but, I wonder if you are not putting the cart way before the horse. Forget about during the three and one half years of the great tribulation. Are you concerned for right now's deception?

Now is the deception causing men not to see Jesus is Lord, the Son of God.
    I didn't get a clear impression that the "mark" unbelief in Christ as God become a man was as much a concern for you.

You're curious and cautionary about the end of the age. But are you concerned about the lies robbing people of seeing Jesus is Lord NOW ?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Sep '21 12:32
    @medullah

We get the picture; people are not going to understand what is happening. This is the only way that I can see A Christian taking this mark, they get tricked into it.

Christians who are left upon the earth during those last three and one half years, because of missing the first rapture, will be be woken up and doubly vigilant.

One of the purposes of the selective early rapture is to do that.
    When so many overcoming watching and vigilant wants have been taken, those
    who were left I would think would be super attentive.
  7. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    11 Sep '21 13:071 edit
    The past is the past Son. It's the present and future that counts.

I don't want to stray onto a subject like the "Rapture", which is not specifically taught in the scriptures. Lets accept for the sake of argument that it might be true. Right now the important thing is to wake people up to the possibility of a false step.

Might be worth moving this to a different thread.
  8. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    11 Sep '21 13:151 edit
    @rajk999 said

Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore this.

I'm aware of the properties that the injections are said to have, proving it is another kettle of fish. However, I have documented evidence that demonstrates a deception, so maybe it makes sense to stick with establishing a deception, and then get into what it is about the mark of the beast that is problematic to God?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Sep '21 14:564 edits
    @medullah

I don't want to stray onto a subject like the "Rapture", which is not specifically taught in the scriptures.

Let this sink into your ears.
    If there is no rapture there will be no great tribulation and no antichrist.

NO Rapture = NO antichrist.

It is the taking in rapture of the remnant of victorious overcoming saints which is the catalyst which causes Satan to intensify his activity.

It is counter intuitive to many. The rapture is a strategic move in the spiritual warfare which triggers Satan to have to step up his opposition to God pulling out all the stops. This is seen mostly in Revelation 12.

Open up a thread if you want to discuss it more.

Lets accept for the sake of argument that it might be true. Right now the important thing is to wake people up to the possibility of a false step.

If you are a Christian and are watching and vigilant as Christ exhorted, you are already ahead of the game even though you do not know much about prophecy or eschatology.

Rapture is for those who live moment by moment as if they are ALREADY in the presence of the Lord Jesus day and night, hour by hour, minute to minute.

Rapture is God placing a Christ loving Christian PHYSICALLY where that Christian's HEART is already in his daily walk.

"If therefore you were raised together with Christ, seek the things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on the things which are above, not on the things which are on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. " (Col. 3:1-3)

Early rapture is a vindication that SOME of the church has heeded this warning. Those who neglect the exhortation will notice that it was to be taken with all seriousness, now that they have been left to pass through the great tribulation.
    Do you understand?

Might be worth moving this to a different thread.

That would be preferable to me too.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Sep '21 15:14
    You have here a poster always talking about the keeping of Christ's commandments.

Well, early selective rapture is a indication of who was living in the way of keeping Christ's commandments from within them on a daily basis.

The first selective early rapture will be a sign like Enoch who "walked with God" by habit and was taken before the flood of Noah.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Sep '21 15:20
    @sonship said
    @medullah

Christians who are left upon the earth during those last three and one half years, because of missing the first rapture, will be be woken up and doubly vigilant.

One of ...[text shortened]... and vigilant wants have been taken, those
    who were left I would think would be super attentive.
    Good at bible twisting. None of this is in the bible. If it is then provide a reference.

Christians who are left upon the earth during those last three and one half years, because of missing the first rapture, will be be woken up and doubly vigilant. One of the purposes of the selective early rapture is to do that. When so many overcoming watching and vigilant wants have been taken, those who were left I would think would be super attentive.

Early Rapture
    First Rapture.
    Selective Rapture

All a pile of nonsense
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Sep '21 15:23
    @sonship said
    You have here a poster always talking about the keeping of Christ's commandments.

Well, early selective rapture is a indication of who was living in the way of keeping Christ's commandments from within them on a daily basis.

The first selective early rapture will be a sign like Enoch who "walked with God" by habit and was taken before the flood of Noah.
    Christ always spoke about keeping of His commandments, and all true followers of Christ speak the same way. You dont speak of that, therefore you are not a true follower of Christ. You are not even a neutral person like an atheist. You have gone on the side of sin and evil and condemned Christ's commandments and spoken of them in a derogatory manner.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Sep '21 15:25
    @sonship said

Rapture is for those who live moment by moment as if they are ALREADY in the presence of the Lord Jesus day and night, hour by hour, minute to minute.
    More complete nonsense. This is not in the bible.
  14. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    11 Sep '21 15:27
    @rajk999 said
    Good at bible twisting. None of this is in the bible. If it is then provide a reference.

Christians who are left upon the earth during those last three and one half years, because of missing the first rapture, will be be woken up and doubly vigilant. One of the purposes of the selective early rapture is to do that. When so many overcoming watching and vigilant want ...[text shortened]... e super attentive.

Early Rapture
    First Rapture.
    Selective Rapture

All a pile of nonsense
    Maybe he meant rupture 😁😂😆
  15. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    11 Sep '21 15:28
    I wonder if in between the first rupture and the second rupture they get half time oranges ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree