1. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 21:502 edits
    @sonship said
    If the bewitched Galatian churches paid attention to the law keeping legalism of the Judaizers they would be brought to naught, weakened, stuck in arrested growth spiritually.

Their growth would be stunted.
    Their progress would be retarded.
    They would have moved backwards instead of forwards toward God's kingdom.

If they would forget Christ as the Spirit withi ...[text shortened]... uctive was the Judaizers legalism and presentation of a different Gospel and "another Jesus".
    Your 'sin all you like' doctrine is for the foolish and the damned. Paul warned the very same Galatians

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. (Galatians 5:19-21 KJV)

So obviously you have completely misrepresented Pauls message. For the wise, those who can read, keep the commandments only then will you get eternal life. Follow sonships doctrine of garbage leads fools to their death.
  2. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 00:09
    @sonship said
    I say the contempt Rajk999 displays for the gospel I present is reminiscent to
    the mocking that Ishmael had for Isaac. Rajk999 disdain for so called "mouth worshippers" is really a rehash of the mocking of Ishmael the work of Abraham's flesh against Isaac the work of God's grace.

One needs to know the story in Genesis of the birth of Abraham's two children ...[text shortened]... y teach the contempt law keepers have for receivers of God's grace in the book of Galatians.
    Why do people start off a thread just to take a swing at somebody? I know that it's been done to Son, but come on guys, debate something relevant.

Your on the thirteenth chapter of Revelation and the vaccine passport is about to turn into the Mark of The Beast. You're all asleep.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 00:202 edits
    @Rajk999
    Galatian 5:13 - "For you were called for freedom, brothers, only do not turn this freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another."

Your 'sin all you like'

You have no conscience about bearing false witness.

Produce one quote from any post of mine over ANY thread going back ANY number of years where I taught -

"Believers in Jesus Christ . . . SIN ALL YOU WANT !!"

You were not able to produce an example for Kingdavid.
    You will not be able to produce one for me.

You need this accusation as a pivotal pillar of your teaching - that all enjoyers of the grace of Christ have as their only interest to continue in sin that grace may abound.

You HAVE to believe that.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 00:224 edits
    Your opposition to the Gospel of the grace of Christ HAS to be built on such an accusation. In fact even you teaching about the Kingdom of God is permeated with that accusation.

Paul asks in Romans - "What shall we say! Should we continue in sin that grace may abound?" (Rom. 6:1)

The reply of thousands of us is in one accord with Paul's own answer:

"Absolutely not! We who have died to sin, how shall we still live in it?" (v.2)

Your accusatory answer is a resounding "Yes" Ie. "Yes, All the Christians listening to YOU Paul and YOUR gospel believe they should continue in sin that grace may abound."

Rajk999, I know the book of Galatians better than you do. I know the fruits of the Spirit mentioned and the sample of things which will keep one from the reward of the millennial kingdom.

And I know Paul says there -

"But I say to you, Walk by the Spirit and you shall by no means fulfill the lust of the flesh." ( 5:16) .
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 00:33
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999
    Galatian 5:13 - "For you were called for freedom, brothers, only do not turn this freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another."

Your 'sin all you like'

You have no conscience about bearing false witness.

Produce one quote from any post of mine over ANY thread going back ANY number ...[text shortened]... ve as their only interest to continue in sin that grace may abound.

You HAVE to believe that.
    You preach that there is no damnation for Christians. They all get eternal life according to you regardless of their sins. Some get it early and some get it later. They are punished for their sins but they still get eternal life.

That nonsense
    - is not in the bible
    - was never preach by Christ or any Apostle
    - is a fabrication of the church
    - means that someone can live in sin and after a period of punishment they stilll get eternal life

Your doctrine is in effect telling Christians that they can sin all they like and still get eternal life.

So you are lying. If you think that all Christians live righteously then you are a damn fool.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 02:17
    @medullah said
    Why do people start off a thread just to take a swing at somebody? I know that it's been done to Son, but come on guys, debate something relevant.

Your on the thirteenth chapter of Revelation and the vaccine passport is about to turn into the Mark of The Beast. You're all asleep.
    Start another thread and lets discuss it.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 12:03
    @medullah

I do things like that to dedicate a thread to a truth.
    It appears personal more than it really is.
    Well, in this case it cannot help but seem personal because the only one replying is the one who I feel is destructive to the truth I am concerned with.

And if that answer doesn't help . . . I don't know what else would.

I think this was meant for somebody else.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 12:071 edit
    I'll wait to see if someone else has any comment to discuss or develop.
    It is useless for me to reply to Rajk999. Nor was the thread started for his sake.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 13:15
    @medullah said

This is sort of like a typical post by Christians here.

I start out saying "Yeah. Yeah." and then around the last line I'm like, "Wait, what?"
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 15:28
    @sonship said

Well, in this case it cannot help but seem personal because the only one replying is the one who I feel is destructive to the truth I am concerned with.
    I have quoted to you the words of Jesus Christ.
    I gave no opinion, as Jesus's words stands on its own.
    Only Satan will refer to the words of Jesus as destructive to the truth.

But then that is right up your mo.
    You habitually refer to Christ's teachings as
    - Pharaisical
    - Legalistic
    - Works Salvation
    - And now destructive to the truth.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 16:39
    @Rajk999

Approximately what time of the day is it where you are right now ?
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 17:23
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

Approximately what time of the day is it where you are right now ?
    The time of day here is of no relevance to you. The time you need to concern yourself with is the time you will have to give account for all the derogatory remarks about the teachings of Christ, and all the people you told that they can continue with a life of sin and evil and still get eternal life.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 18:252 edits
    @Rajk999
    Thankyou. I just wanted to see if you were at all capable of answering a straightforword question, even if it were not intimidating.

I see that it is very difficult for you.
    Forget about any theological or text questions about the Christian faith.

My PC clock reads 2:24 pm.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 18:50
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999
    Thankyou. I just wanted to see if you were at all capable of answering a straightforword question, even if it were not intimidating.

I see that it is very difficult for you.
    Forget about any theological or text questions about the Christian faith.

My PC clock reads 2:24 pm.
    I dont find any question intimidating. I choose not to answer stupid questions.

It is time to accept the teachings of Christ instead of arguing against them.
  15. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 19:59
    @suzianne said
    This is sort of like a typical post by Christians here.

I start out saying "Yeah. Yeah." and then around the last line I'm like, "Wait, what?"
    Go and read rev 13:14 then jump down to sixteen Suzianne

After the deception comes the mark

What is currently happening is the deception to fool even Christians into taking the mark. Note that the whole world is deceived. You have time to sit back and wait Suzi, watch but don’t make a decision until you are certain.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree