1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '21 06:05
    @sonship said
    Like the other cults are you discouraged from read content which levels criticism at your organisation?

Divegeesters says cult like the local churches do not allow participants to read contrarian writings to teachings of Witness Lee and Watchman Nee. The opposite is the case. In the proper arena it is WELCOMED
    So tou have to read material which conflicts with your cult’s teachings “in the proper arena”.

What is “proper arena”?

Are you sure they you read both of the links which I posted or are you just pretending?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Oct '21 18:571 edit
    @divegeester said
    So tou have to read material which conflicts with your cult’s teachings “in the proper arena”.

What is “proper arena”?

Are you sure they you read both of the links which I posted or are you just pretending?
    I read lots of both sites.
    Have you ever thought to put together an article and take up the Counterpoint invitation to submit it to Affirmation and Critique?

Why not explain why the office "the Son of God" is temporary and will be abolished after the millennium?

Better still, why not write an article on the horribleness of thought interpretation that those whose names are not found written in the book of life are cast into the lake of fire in Revelation 20:10?

Now for the third of fourth time IS THERE SOMETHING in PARTICULAR that you wanted me to be sure I didn't miss in either of the two links you posted ?

This time silence or re-asking me if I read I will regard as NO for an answer. There is NOT anything of particular significance you wanted me to read there.
    The will be the last time I ask.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '21 06:36
    @sonship said
    Why not explain why the office "the Son of God" is temporary and will be abolished after the millennium?
    I already have, several times actually.

Although I never mentioned “the millennium”.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Oct '21 08:361 edit
    @divegeester

Where?
    Where the last time?

If not, where the best time ??
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '21 08:43
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

Where?
    Where the last time?

If not, where the best time ??
    In the various threads where you just claimed I talked about it.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Oct '21 09:261 edit
    @divegeester said
    In the various threads where you just claimed I talked about it.
    I don't want examples where I "talked about it".
    I asked for your best example where you deem YOU talked about it and explained it.

You so good at avoiding being long winded, so explain it again here succinctly.
    You bring up other things multiple times.

Why then can't you just re-explain this?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '21 18:46
    @sonship said
    I don't want examples where I "talked about it".
    I asked for your best example where you deem YOU talked about it and explained it.

You so good at avoiding being long winded, so explain it again here succinctly.
    You bring up other things multiple times.

Why then can't you just re-explain this?
    You brought it up, not me, the onus is on you to reference it.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Oct '21 00:18
    @divegeester

If you don't care than it must not be that important to you.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '21 05:411 edit
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

If you don't care than it must not be that important to you.
    I’m just not chasing after a post you, you brought the subject up, you are making claims about what I did or didn’t say and you want ME to go and dig up the post for you!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree