1. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    15 Nov '21 05:35
    @divegeester said
    Where have you been Kevin, you’ve been missed and talked about day after day.
    I doubt it, but from my side as a lifelong outsider with no local social network, and I don't mean this in a mocking way, but I wonder why at your age you still go around trying to hurt other people with your words.

P.S. -- as for thinking I might be Robbie C under another username -- I get that. I often connect the dots wrong after so many beers. Which is why I don't drink wine or hard liquor anymore.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Nov '21 05:58
    @kevin-eleven said
    I doubt it, but from my side as a lifelong outsider with no local social network, and I don't mean this in a mocking way, but I wonder why at your age you still go around trying to hurt other people with your words.

P.S. -- as for thinking I might be Robbie C under another username -- I get that. I often connect the dots wrong after so many beers. Which is why I don't drink wine or hard liquor anymore.
    You just called me an “idiot” in the general forum because I acknowledged that you aren’t robbie carrobie.

What is it you want?
  3. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    15 Nov '21 06:03

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Nov '21 06:05
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I politely suggest you find something important to direct your anger energy into, it’s wasted here.
  5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    15 Nov '21 06:10
    @divegeester said
    I politely suggest you find something important to direct your anger energy into, it’s wasted here.
    I am happy for your progress.
  6. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    18 Nov '21 01:494 edits
    @divegeester said
    Back 5 minutes and already being a pretentious
    Sure, in recent times I and perhaps others have learned that the ability to think and write in paragraphs might seem to be pretentious, controlling, and dare I say conniving to some others who have leveled up their skills in other areas. I happen to know someone who only seems to address other people in paragraphs, and that is not quite working for him.

But for me that development came naturally, perhaps inadvertently. Other people have their own talents and decisions to make re: where to allocate their skill points.

I suspect you might be someone who is well capable of thinking in paragraphs but who deliberately chooses to "dumb it down" in many circumstances, and that's completely understandable. It's important to adapt and modulate our forms of expression, not necessarily to manipulate or fool other people, but just to get along with them (or at least to form a rapport to prep for taking unfair advantage of them).

As for me, on RHP I don't feel any social need to "dumb it down" -- we are all smart people here in all our variety.
  7. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    18 Nov '21 02:23
    @divegeester said
    Or do you interpret “miracles” differently to the Bible?
    It's a tough crowd. One might think "Behold the Cosmos" would be a show-stopper and get a standing ovation, but people are so nit-picky and unappreciative these days.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '21 22:22
    @kevin-eleven said
    Sure, in recent times I and perhaps others have learned that the ability to think and write in paragraphs might seem to be pretentious, controlling, and dare I say conniving to some others who have leveled up their skills in other areas. I happen to know someone who only seems to address other people in paragraphs, and that is not quite working for him.

But for me tha ...[text shortened]... P I don't feel any social need to "dumb it down" -- we are all smart people here in all our variety.
    😴
  9. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    21 Nov '21 22:401 edit
    @divegeester

Executive summary: It's a miracle you're still here.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Nov '21 08:07
    @kevin-eleven said
    @divegeester

Executive summary: It's a miracle you're still here.
    You read and wish way too much into what gets said in these forums. If there wasn’t the WC (weedy clique) and the Chamberpot (credit to you for the name) oozing their unprincipled douchbaggery, I probably wouldn’t bother posting much.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Nov '21 11:46
    You seem upset.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Nov '21 06:271 edit
    @divegeester said
    You read and wish way too much into what gets said in these forums. If there wasn’t the WC (weedy clique) and the Chamberpot (credit to you for the name) oozing their unprincipled douchbaggery, I probably wouldn’t bother posting much.
    So, in effect, if it weren't for your own imagination, you wouldn't bother posting. Well, that makes sense. But you should probably see someone about that generalized anxiety that makes you see enemies everywhere you look. While you're there, you can ask about the anti-social neurotic tendencies you display here. Maybe even look into your elimination issues. Were you completely potty-trained? Or were you beaten for soiling your nappies?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Nov '21 06:50
    @suzianne said
    So, in effect, if it weren't for your own imagination, you wouldn't bother posting. Well, that makes sense. But you should probably see someone about that generalized anxiety that makes you see enemies everywhere you look. While you're there, you can ask about the anti-social neurotic tendencies you display here. Maybe even look into your elimination issues. Were you completely potty-trained? Or were you beaten for soiling your nappies?
    Still following me from thread to thread looking for some attention.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Nov '21 06:52
    @suzianne said
    But you should probably see someone about that generalized anxiety that makes you see enemies everywhere you look. While you're there, you can ask about the anti-social neurotic tendencies you display here.
    You’re projecting 🤭
    Your post describes you perfectly.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Nov '21 20:13
    @divegeester
    I think miracles were principally done in the time of the New Testament to demonstrate that Jesus Christ was the Messiah and that Christianity was genuine. That was basically the purpose of the Miracles done by Jesus and His Apostles.

There may be healing miracles taking place today that are not publicized.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree