1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Oct '21 15:2210 edits
    @medullah

LOL - I didn't take it that way, otherwise that makes me (I think) the Anti-Christ that Son is waiting for.

1.) No, nothing makes you the Anti-Christ that I am waiting for.

2.) I am not eager to wait for Anti-Christ [antichrist]. I am waiting for Christ.

3.) I already told this forum somewhere, I think, that John said there are "many antichrists" (1 John 2:18) sent into the world even though there is one final one.

Talking to Christians who long to see Jesus again about their waiting to see Antichrist is like, well, a newly married wife being told she's excited to take out the bathroom trash basket on her honeymoon.

Who is ANYBODY, really, compared to the Lord Jesus ?
    Waiting for the loser Antichrist is like waiting for what fad goes viral on Instagram this afternoon.

We're eagerly awaiting for the One who lives within us as the Holy Spirit to appear in His second coming.
  2. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    08 Oct '21 03:17
    @rajk999 said
    Everything you wrote there is the fault of the people.

- big-pharma industry having total monopoly and control over our health and our own bodies. [YOUR FAULT]
    - population is hooked on drugs and medications and feel that life is impossible without them [YOUR FAULT]
    - the super-rich elites profiting from this continue to get richer and richer. {YOUR FAULT}

['YOUR' there means the fault of the person complaining not yours personally]
    -
    People are not born with knowledge and wisdom. If they're sheltered from truth and only exposed to lies and deception, they become easy prey to be exploited in any way the masters choose. That's why we are in the middle of an information war -- a vicious, mad struggle to control all the news. That's also why all mainstream news sources are already owned by huge corporations, and censorship of everything else is already in progress.

As the famous saying goes: 'Give me control of the news and I can control the world.'
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '21 06:31
    @bunnyknight said

As the famous saying goes: 'Give me control of the news and I can control the world.'
    Who famously said that then?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '21 06:34
    @sonship said
    @medullah
    I already told this forum somewhere, I think, that John said there are "many antichrists" (1 John 2:18) sent into the world even though there is one final one.
    Your church, Witness Lee, holds that the other denominations preach the teachings of Satan, in your opinion or the opinion of your sect leaders … does that make all or some of them “Antichrists”?
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Oct '21 08:38
    @bunnyknight said
    People are not born with knowledge and wisdom. If they're sheltered from truth and only exposed to lies and deception, they become easy prey to be exploited in any way the masters choose. That's why we are in the middle of an information war -- a vicious, mad struggle to control all the news. That's also why all mainstream news sources are already owned by huge corpor ...[text shortened]... progress.

Baloney
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Oct '21 12:368 edits
    @divegeester
    Your church, Witness Lee, holds that the other denominations preach the teachings of Satan, in your opinion or the opinion of your sect leaders … does that make all or some of them “Antichrists”?

This is your red herring. I told you. Your problem is with things out of the mouth of Jesus Christ and in the New Testament that you cannot dispute are there. If it is pointed out to you that you're ignoring those words -

THEN OUT COMES . . . "cult" "Witness Lee" "Lee differed from Nee" "cut and paste too much" "waffle" "plagiarism" "should be going in the street" "nobody reads you" "leaders looking over your shoulder" "self appointed teacher" etc.

These are your usual recycled red herrings.
    At every point I bring your attention to what the New Testament is saying you trot out red herrings of "DEFEND WITNESS LEE".

I see your games, your OLD tried and true repetitious red herring games.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '21 18:47
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

This is your red herring. I told you. Your problem is with things out of the mouth of Jesus Christ and in the New Testament that you cannot disput ...[text shortened]... S LEE". [/i]

I see your games, your OLD tried and true repetitious red herring games.
    Is that a yes or a no?

Because it looks like you flapping and dodging.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Oct '21 13:311 edit
    @divegeester

When you didn't to too well to disprove God is triune you responded with
    accusations that I am in a cult of personality.

When you couldn't totally discount serious passages about eternal judgement
    you responded with complaints that I am in a cult of personality.

When you failed to demonstrate from Scripture Christ's office of Son of God is eternal you respond with handwaving that I am in a cult of personality.

Everytime you cannot launch an effective refutation of something I teach from the Holy Bible you respond by sidetracking the matter to me being in a cult of personality.

You have to learn how to meet me on the ground of Scripture and stop throwing up "You're just in a cult of personality".
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Oct '21 19:11
    The man you denigrate so only afraid of about one thing - losing the presence of his Lord Jesus.

copied without permission from www.ministrybooks,.org

" I can testify that I am afraid only of one thing—that I would lose the presence of my Lord. Many times when I have been alone in my own room, I have declared to the whole universe and to myself that the only thing I fear is losing the Lord's presence. As long as I have the presence of the Lord, I am afraid of nothing. I care only for His presence, not for anything else. In other words, I care only for the clear sky with the throne above it. I have the full assurance that as I am speaking these words, the throne is with me. Praise the Lord that this is sufficient! We all need to learn this.

We are so little, and we are unworthy, yet the Lord has visited us. I must confess that, in the past, sometimes I told the Lord that I did not like doing this job, and I asked Him why He has taken hold of me. At such times the Lord gave me a serious warning about speaking in this way. Then I said, “Lord, forgive me. Do whatever You like. I am willing to lose everything, but I do not want to lose the clear sky and the throne.” Under the Lord's covering, I testify that I really mean this.

In your local church you should not care for anything except having a clear sky with the throne above it. As long as we have the clear sky and the throne, opposition and criticism mean nothing. The only thing we need to care for is the clear sky with the throne above it. " Witness Lee
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '21 20:58
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

When you didn't to too well to disprove God is triune you responded with
    accusations that I am in a cult of personality.

When you couldn't totally discount serious passages about eternal judgement
    you responded with complaints that I am in a cult of personality.

When you failed to demonstrate from Scripture Christ's office of Son of God is eternal you ...[text shortened]... w to meet me on the ground of Scripture and stop throwing up "You're just in a cult of personality".
    I’ve met you dozens of times with scripture, morality and logic on the doctrinal topics which matter to me.

In regard to you being part of the cult of Lee, that is a separate matter. But I can see why you would wish to conflate the two.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Oct '21 12:37
    @divegeester

I’ve met you dozens of times with scripture, morality and logic on the doctrinal topics which matter to me.

You've made some efforts over the years which I would note. But I think you were not happy with responses you got. You don't have to believe as I believe. But I state my reasons why what seems a problem to you is not for others.

More often it is your campaign to bring us cult of personality distractions.
    By now it is an addiction to stand in for not putting up really effective rebuttals to some things I write that you cannot prove are unbiblical.

"Yea BUT . . . . You're in a cult of this Witness Lee guy.
    Yea BUT . . . . You're in a cult. So that discounts all you say. "
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '21 19:43
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

You've made some efforts over the years which I would note. But I think you were not happy with responses you got. You don't have to believe as I believe. But I state my reasons why what seems a problem to you is not for others. ...[text shortened]... is Witness Lee guy.
    Yea BUT . . . . You're in a cult. So that discounts all you say. "
    No that isn’t what I say in those responses.

You are misrepresenting me.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Oct '21 10:41
    @divegeester said
    Or do you interpret “miracles” differently to the Bible?
    I believe in miracles and that their time has not passed. They are not commonplace things that show something more than natural events as we see them as real and possible. Sometimes they are explained away, sometimes they cannot be, so they are denied or left to us a mystery without natural explanations.
  14. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 19:58
    @kellyjay said
    I believe in miracles and that their time has not passed. They are not commonplace things that show something more than natural events as we see them as real and possible. Sometimes they are explained away, sometimes they cannot be, so they are denied or left to us a mystery without natural explanations.
    Can you give an example of a miracle?
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 22:39
    @executioner-brand said
    Can you give an example of a miracle?
    Modern times or biblical? For me the universe and everything in it is miraculous regardless of how it is explained, since only nothing comes from nothing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree