I absolutely believe in God...

I absolutely believe in God...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
09 Jan 22

F

Moves
09 Jan 22

@chaney3 removed their quoted post
I disagree. The things you have been saying here are totally consistent with things you have been saying on this forum stretching back five or six years. Indeed, I think I am understanding exactly where you're coming from on this issue. I think Contentchess' lament strikes a chord with you because you have been posting similar laments for as long as you have been on the website.

F

Moves
09 Jan 22

Translation:

Stop posting stuff that I disagree with or find awkward to address.

c

Moves
09 Jan 22

c

Moves
09 Jan 22

F

Moves
09 Jan 22

You used to do it quite frequently.

People used to tell you to go sleep it off.

Moves
09 Jan 22

@fmf said
You used to do it quite frequently.

People used to tell you to go sleep it off.
And you are still the same cold-hearted cruel jackass who would bring up the past in order to embarrass someone, instead of being supportive of their positive change.

There's no sleeping that off, is there.

F

Moves
09 Jan 22

What is the nature of Contentchess' "faith"?

Contentchess has agreed that a creator entity seen in terms of theism doesn't work for him. He believes in a creator entity that neither intervenes nor communicates with humans.

Is this the "faith" you think he is maintaining?

F

Moves
09 Jan 22

@kevin-eleven said
And you are still the same cold-hearted cruel jackass who would bring up the past in order to embarrass someone, instead of being supportive of their positive change.
Contenchess is not the first person on this site who has publicly expressed hatred for God. chaney3 is mistaken about that.

c

Moves
09 Jan 22

Moves
09 Jan 22

@fmf said
Contenchess is not the first person on this site who has publicly expressed hatred for God. chaney3 is mistaken about that.
You can do better. Please try not to be so disappointing.

F

Moves
09 Jan 22

You have often publicly expressed hatred for God. I think Contentchess' lament resonates with you.

Moves
09 Jan 22

We all have our edges and weak areas. I think the polite thing to do now is to allow FMF his side-dodge. Leading by example, right?

I imagine he's a very bright and clever man who has felt isolated by those attributes from most other people for most of his life, and maybe there's an understandable lava pit of anger and irritability underlying the way he interacts with people here, but maybe we should give him a few more years before we actually feed him to the volcano.

F

Moves
09 Jan 22

@kevin-eleven said
I will acknowledge any positive "change" in chaney3's demeanour and behaviour when I see it. He continues to be fixated on certain posters, much like yourself, to a degree that is debilitating to the discussions at hand. And there is that constant undercurrent of self-pity he has used for years in his efforts to get Christians to indulge him. That's why I think Contentchess' non-Christian lament strikes a chord with chaney3.

Moves
09 Jan 22

@kevin-eleven said

There's no sleeping that off, is there.
Are you surprised that FMF hasn’t also been knifed or shot dead?