How will you fare if Rajk999 is right?

How will you fare if Rajk999 is right?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
10 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @suzianne
God knew what Esau would do. That doesn't make what Esau did "God's Plan", any more than what Cain did was "God's Plan".
11 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: 12 not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.”[d] 13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”[e]

That was from Romans 9. Paul disagrees with your point of view. If it was the result of foreknowledge then it would be by works and not God's choice.

But hey, why let the Bibe get in the way?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @fmf
No, I don't. Most of the people I know, love, and work with ~ stretching back decades ~ have been Christians or conservatives, or both, and I do not "dislike" them. You're being silly.
Have to agree here

FMF knows not to dislike a whole genre for no reason...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Have to agree here

FMF knows not to dislike a whole genre for no reason...
This is one of the rare Karoly posts that actually makes sense. It’s like a sighting of Bigfoot or spotting a UFO.

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @philokalia
Actually, you are readign way too much into this.

My line of thinking is really simple:

- You dislike Christians and conservatives.
- Liberal or heretical Christianity is far more palatable to you, and you generally want to support anything that wrecks teh mainline beliefs of conservative Christianity.

THUS,

You are far more willign to e ...[text shortened]... one liek Divegeester on fair terms whiel nitpicking others.

Do you see any flaw in my logic?
Would you like those logic flaws in alphabetical order?

w

Moves
11 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
This question is aimed at those posters who take exception to Rajk999's theology.

This topic is a thought experiment and is not intended for people to continue taking exception to Rajk999's theology.

How will you fare ~ in terms of "salvation" - if he is right?
Wow, no one matches the righteousness of Raj in terms of works, not even Mother Theresa or the 12 disciples.

I reckon it will be one big wiener roast.

I reckon if I saw him on that judgment seat I would give him the "be quiet sign" and just jump in the lake of fire myself.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @eladar
11 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: 12 not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.”[d] 13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”[e]

That was from Romans 9. Paul disagrees with your point of view. If it was the re ...[text shortened]... dge then it would be by works and not God's choice.

But hey, why let the Bibe get in the way?
Well done.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @whodey
Wow, no one matches the righteousness of Raj in terms of works, not even Mother Theresa or the 12 disciples.

I reckon if I saw him on that judgment seat I would give him the "be quiet sign" and just jump in the lake of fire myself.
LOL

If rajk is right, every single person on earth is going to the lake of fire because none of us are capable of keeping what Christ identified as the two greatest commandments.

Fortunately, rajk is wrong and genuinely and sincerely believing in Jesus Christ and His Resurrection is all that is needed for eternal life in heaven. Not that such belief is easy - but reading the Holy Bible and praying to God from the heart will get one there.

w

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
LOL

If rajk is right, every single person on earth is going to the lake of fire because none of us are capable of keeping what Christ identified as the two greatest commandments.

Fortunately, rajk is wrong and genuinely and sincerely believing in Jesus Christ and His Resurrection is all that is needed for eternal life in heaven. Not that such belief is easy - but reading the Holy Bible and praying to God from the heart will get one there.
Well hat's off to Raj. He is in an exclusive membership.

Must be nice to be that perfect.

Moves
11 Jun 18

It is.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
It is.
Is that what your psychiatrist told you, that you’re perfect? Did you get a gold star on your spiral notebook for writing down details of your very active fantasy life?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jun 18

I love it when you Christians make fools of yourselves.
Post another one like that.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jun 18

Get your doctrine right and then the rest will follow. Right now you boast of your sins. That is not in keeping with the teachings of Christ. You are blindly following the church.

w

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Get your doctrine right and then the rest will follow. Right now you boast of your sins. That is not in keeping with the teachings of Christ. You are blindly following the church.
I have never boasted of my sins. If so, which ones?

YOU on the other hand, continuously condemn other for not being as holy as yourself.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jun 18

I have never boasted of my sins. If so, which ones?

YOU on the other hand, continuously condemn other for not being as holy as yourself.
Which ones? Who cares? You boast that you are a filthy sinner and you need Jesus to forgive you. Thats your tag line. There is no virtue in those kinds of words.

As the other part you clearly have serious reading comprehension issues. I condemn Christians for proclaiming that they have eternal life just by professing their faith and for their doctrine which ridicules the teachings of Christ pertaining to good works.

Go learn to read.

w

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Which ones? Who cares? You boast that you are a filthy sinner and you need Jesus to forgive you. Thats your tag line. There is no virtue in those kinds of words.

As the other part you clearly have serious reading comprehension issues. I condemn Christians for proclaiming that they have eternal life just by professing their faith and for their doctrine which ridicules the teachings of Christ pertaining to good works.

Go learn to read.
And you boast that you are not a filthy sinner that needs to be forgiven

Looks like you are in a much better position, eh?