How will you fare if Rajk999 is right?

How will you fare if Rajk999 is right?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
09 Jun 18

This question is aimed at those posters who take exception to Rajk999's theology.

This topic is a thought experiment and is not intended for people to continue taking exception to Rajk999's theology.

How will you fare ~ in terms of "salvation" - if he is right?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @fmf
This question is aimed at those posters who take exception to Rajk999's theology.

This topic is a thought experiment and is not intended for people to continue taking exception to Rajk999's theology.

Poorly.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
09 Jun 18

Rajk's opinion about salvation is of no consequence.

The scriptures are clear throughout that salvation is of the Lord.

Psalm 68:20
He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto GOD the Lord belong the issues from death.

This is a critical point concerning salvation. Salvation is not of man. Salvation is of, by and from God. Man's only part in salvation is in the receiving of it, by grace through faith.

Rajk's theology is full of holes from top to bottom. How I "fare" will be determined by God, not Rajk.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Poorly.
An acquiescent reply considering you should be concerned with God's theology and not Rajk's.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @secondson

He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto GOD the Lord belong the issues from death.

This is a critical point concerning salvation. Salvation is not of man. Salvation is of, by and from God. Man's only pa ...[text shortened]... theology is full of holes from top to bottom. How I "fare" will be determined by God, not Rajk.
Rajk has no opinion about salvation. Rajk quotes the clear scripture. You have an opinion because you quote vague scripture which you can twist. You also cherry pick which parts you like and ignore parts you dont.

Salvation is from the teachings of Jesus and the Apostles. David and Solomon are not greater anchorites than Christ and Paul when it comes to salvation.

Eternal life for the Christian Saints in Christ is a two part process. There is faith and there is works both are essential for the Christian. You have decided to ignore all those references from Jesus and the Apostles that speak of how critical works and righteousness and following the commandments is.

I acknowledge that faith is the critical first step for Christian saints, just as you do. But you stop there and proclaim that you are saved and that you have eternal life and ignore everything else. Paul said that works is also critical for eternal life.

Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. (Ephesians 5:1-5 KJV)

I have quoted this already for you asking for your opinion on this passage and all you have said is that I do not understand it. It is truly a pathetic response from a Christian.

These passages are common all over the writings of the Apostles.

There is no eternal life in the Kingdom of God for the born again Christian Saint who has been given the Holy Spirit, if they continue to live in sin ..NONE.

That is the truth. Your doctrine is false.

F

Moves
09 Jun 18

This is a critical point concerning salvation. Salvation is not of man. Salvation is of, by and from God. Man's only pa ...[text shortened]... theology is full of holes from top to bottom. How I "fare" will be determined by God, not Rajk.
Be all that as it may, what about the OP and the thread topic?

F

Moves
09 Jun 18

An acquiescent reply considering you should be concerned with God's theology and not Rajk's.
"Acquiescence" to the question posed in an OP is surely a good thing on a message board?

F

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Rajk has no opinion about salvation. Rajk quotes the clear scripture. You have an opinion because you quote vague scripture which you can twist. You also cherry pick which parts you like and ignore parts you dont.

Salvation is from the teachings of Jesus and the Apostles. David and Solomon are not greater anchorites than Christ and Paul when it comes t ...[text shortened]... irit, if they continue to live in sin ..NONE.

That is the truth. Your doctrine is false.[/b]
I wonder if any of your dissenters will address the thought exercise in the OP.

F

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Poorly.
Maybe this is what the "For many are called, but few are chosen" thing is all about.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jun 18

I wonder if any of your dissenters will address the thought exercise in the OP.
Nah .. they would not answer. However the question goes against my policy of not asking or answering personal questions. Christians have already decided that they have eternal life and not even God can revoke it, so they would see no point in it.

F

Moves
09 Jun 18

Nah .. they would not answer. However the question goes against my policy of not asking or answering personal questions. Christians have already decided that they have eternal life and not even God can revoke it, so they would see no point in it.
I'm not seeking details from anyone. I'm just curious if they think - broadly speaking - the way they live their lives would measure up to your doctrine assuming the way they live their lives is shaped by their doctrine.

T

Moves
09 Jun 18
2 edits

Rajk999 has been posting the same concepts for as long as I can remember. Despite this there seem to be more than a few who are either oblivious to what he's been saying or disingenuously twist what he's been saying in an effort to be able to attack it. Of those, it seems that the vast majority fit in the latter.

The answer for not only me, but for everyone is this:
"I don't know. Jesus will judge."

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
[b]How will you fare ~ in terms of "salvation" - if he is right?

Rajk999 has been posting the same concepts for as long as I can remember. Despite this there seem to be more than a few who are either oblivious to what he's been saying or disingenuously twist what he's been saying in an effort to be able to attack it. Of those, it seems that the va ...[text shortened]... r.

The answer for not only me, but for everyone is this:
"I don't know. Jesus will judge."[/b]
Jesus will judge is the best answer. Even the OSAS Christians will say that as well but they have a different meaning to it. They believe that Jesus cannot determine if they will be cast out of the Kingdom of God, As far as they are concerned they are already in the Kingdom of God. Jesus can only judge what rewards they get. It is a very unbiblical position. They have removed the teeth from Jesus's mouth. They are a deluded bunch.

T

Moves
09 Jun 18

Jesus will judge is the best answer. Even the OSAS Christians will say that as well but they have a different meaning to it. They believe that Jesus cannot determine if they will be cast out of the Kingdom of God, As far as they are concerned they are already in the Kingdom of God. Jesus can only judge what rewards they get. It is a very unbiblical position. They have removed the teeth from Jesus's mouth. They are a deluded bunch.
Even the OSAS Christians will say that as well but they have a different meaning to it.

Of course that would make it their theology on salvation rather than yours which is not the question posed in the OP.

They believe that Jesus cannot determine if they will be cast out of the Kingdom of God, As far as they are concerned they are already in the Kingdom of God. Jesus can only judge what rewards they get.

Of course since they believe that "they are already in the Kingdom" , logically they can never enter the Kingdom since they never truly "Seek ...the Kingdom". They often accuse you of hypocrisy for going against your stated theology by "judging" them when the reality is that you merely point out the logical consequence of them never truly "Seek[ing]...the Kingdom" in the first place. You aren't "judging" their salvation. Rather you are warning them that in THEIR having "judged" their own salvation as being assured without having sought the Kingdom, logically they cannot enter it. Is any part of this inconsistent with your position?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18

Everyone goes to hell if rajk and ToO are right. Not a single person will get into heaven, which is exactly what they want people to think. They want people to feel hopeless and resentful toward God.

This is what Jesus Christ said regarding the commandments:

“Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

This is the first and great commandment.

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”

(Matthew 22:35-40)

Does anyone really love God with all their heart, soul and mind? More importantly, can anyone do that?

Does anyone really love their neighbor as themselves? Realize neighbors in the Bible are not confined to friends and those who live next door to you.

Can anyone really love their neighbor as themselves?

No.

So, right off the bat, no one is capable of keeping what Jesus identified as the two greatest commandments.

The law’s purpose has always been to show us God’s character and what He views as important - AND to show us our need for a Savior.

“Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.”

(Galatians 3:24-26)

But rajk and ToO want people in a constant state of anxiety and torment. They deny Jesus’ deity - so clearly expressed and identified in the Bible - and, according to the Apostle John, they are small letter “a” “antiChrists.”

“Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.”

(1 John 2:22-23)

divegeester already has been exposed as a fraud. How long before ToO and rajk are exposed as God-hating frauds?