How will you fare if Rajk999 is right?

How will you fare if Rajk999 is right?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @whodey
And you boast that you are not a filthy sinner that needs to be forgiven

Looks like you are in a much better position, eh?
Typical of Christians who are saved... their conscience is seared and feel no guilt about telling lies.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Typical of Christians who are saved... their conscience is seared and feel no guilt about telling lies.
That's what reprobates say.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
11 Jun 18

I love it when you Christians make fools of yourselves.
Post another one like that.
You love it.

Takes a reprobate mind to "love it" when someone is a fool.

Pathetic.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @secondson
That's what reprobates say.
A reprobate is someone who does not preach the commandments of Christ pertaining to good works and righteousness. You are such an example of a reprobate Christian. You preach accepting Christ with the mouth only. Good works you say is filthy rags. Righteousness is legalistic. The commandments of Christ is Pharisaical. You are therefore reprobate and amominable

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. (Titus 1:16 KJV)

You profess to know God ....

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
11 Jun 18
1 edit

A reprobate is someone who does not preach the commandments of Christ pertaining to good works and righteousness. You are such an example of a reprobate Christian. You preach accepting Christ with the mouth only. Good works you say is filthy rags. Righteousness is legalistic. The commandments of Christ is Pharisaical. You are therefore reprobate and amomina ...[text shortened]... edient, and unto every good work reprobate. (Titus 1:16 KJV)[/i]

You profess to know God ....
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. (Titus 1:16 KJV)

One of your favorite self justifying verses. How does it feel to be co-regent with Jesus. With luck you'll personally get to cast me into the lake of fire.

You'll love that won't you?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @secondson
[b]They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. (Titus 1:16 KJV)

One of your favorite self justifying verses. How does it feel to be co-regent with Jesus. With luck you'll personally get to cast me into the lake of fire.

You'll love that won't you?[/b]
Jesus is the judge, jury and executioner. If you find yourself in this position like the goats, then you cannot blame anyone but yourself.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. (Matthew 25:44-45 KJV)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 18

Jesus is the judge, jury and executioner. If you find yourself in this position like the goats, then you cannot blame anyone but yourself.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I s ...[text shortened]... h as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. (Matthew 25:44-45 KJV)
Do you love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your mind, all your soul and all your strength? If not, you’re breaking what Jesus identified as the greatest commandment.

Do you love your neighbor as yourself? If not, you’re breaking what Jesus identified as the second greatest commandment.

Looks like you’re headed for the lake of fire as well.

Will you never realize the purpose of the law was to reveal God’s character and show us our need for a Saviour?

Still looking on women with lust in your heart? Still getting angry?

Guess you’re still sinning too.

So you can’t keep Jesus’ commandments and you can’t stop sinning. By your own standards you will be judged and by your own standards you will perish because you haven’t accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and do not believe in His Resurrection.

T

Moves
12 Jun 18
5 edits

Originally posted by @romans1009
Do you love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your mind, all your soul and all your strength? If not, you’re breaking what Jesus identified as the greatest commandment.

Do you love your neighbor as yourself? If not, you’re breaking what Jesus identified as the second greatest commandment.

Looks like you’re headed for the lake of fire as we ...[text shortened]... u haven’t accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and do not believe in His Resurrection.
Evidently Romans thinks he's Jesus. Or fit to judge in His place.

Has there ever been a bigger embarrassment to Christianity on this forum than Romans? Perhaps becker? FMJ? Robbie?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @thinkofone

Has there ever been a bigger embarrassment to Christianity on this forum than Romans? Perhaps becker? FMJ? Robbie?
Do you deny that you and rajk fail to keep what Jesus identified as the two greatest commandments?

Do you deny that you and rajk are still sinning?

Do you deny that you and rajk will be judged by your own standards and by your own standards will be condemned? You don’t recognize that from the Bible?

Sad!

Edit: I don’t expect you to answer any of those questions, ToO. We’ll just add them to the literally dozens upon dozens upon dozens of questions you refuse to answer because they expose your doctrines as false.

Sad!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 18

And I suppose all the people you identified believe in the deity of Christ?

Perhaps that is your beef?

PS Why won’t you say if you’re an atheist? Why do you consistently refuse to answer that simple and basic question?

T

Moves
12 Jun 18

Do you deny that you and rajk fail to keep what Jesus identified as the two greatest commandments?

Do you deny that you and rajk will be judged by your own standards and by your own standards will be condemned? You don’t recognize that from the Bible?

Sad!

Edit: I don’t expect you to answer any ...[text shortened]... on dozens of questions you refuse to answer because they expose your doctrines as false.

Sad!
What's "sad" is your ongoing embarrassment to Christianity.

Do you believe your antics and deceitfulness can possibly represent Christianity in a positive light?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 18

What's "sad" is your ongoing embarrassment to Christianity.

Do you believe your antics and deceitfulness can possibly represent Christianity in a positive light?
What’s worse to the cause of Christianity - my imitation of President Donald Trump’s one-word exclams or your false doctrines that you don’t live up to and that drive people away from God?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Jun 18

At least Robbie knew a thing or two about brewing

These American kids are the antithesis of JC 's teaching

You can lead a horse to water...

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Jun 18

Sad!

Edit: I don’t expect you to answer any ...[text shortened]... on dozens of questions you refuse to answer because they expose your doctrines as false.

Sad!
I wldn't answer s--- either if you cant stick to a topic.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
I wldn't answer s--- either if you cant stick to a topic.
How soon ‘til you go on another eight-week vacation? You’ve only been back 24 hours and it feels like three months.