Guidance on communication

Guidance on communication

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jan 22

@josephw said
Proverbs 6:19
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
I speak the truth otherwise you would have stated what I said is not correct. Here is a question

Have you ever told anyone to keep the commandments, like the way Jesus did?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
I speak the truth otherwise you would have stated what I said is not correct. Here is a question

Have you ever told anyone to keep the commandments, like the way Jesus did?
You to mean to love God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and to love your neighbor as yourself?

Jesus Christ said those were the two greatest commandments.

Do you to tell people to keep those commandments?

Has the word “love” ever come out of your mouth?

Can you say you love God?

Can you say you love your neighbor?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 22
4 edits

@FMF

What specific guidance do Christians in this community think the Bible gives them on how to interact with non-believers and/or non-Christian theists?

Try to remember what it was like when you yourself were an unbeliever and didn't know Christ. Recall your various attitudes toward those who talked to you about thier Lord Jesus.

F

Moves
09 Jan 22

@sonship said
Try to remember what it was like when you yourself were an unbeliever and didn't know Christ. Recall your various attitudes toward those who talked to you about
thier Lord Jesus.
I seem to remember you describing my contributions to discussions as like asking people to eat animal faeces.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 22

@FMF

Yes, I know you remember saying anything you wish about me but having a glass jaw when spoken to in similar frank terms.

F

Moves
09 Jan 22

@sonship said
Yes, I know you remember saying anything you wish about me but having a glass jaw when spoken to in similar frank terms.
I've never described your beliefs as excrement or said anything remotely like that. I was quite amused by how you described mine that way. There was no glass jaw for me.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Jan 22

@josephw said
And your light shines so brightly in this forum.

We can see all your wonderful "good works" in every post you make.

God is sooo glorified by the love you demonstrate with all your gracious words.
The sarcasm is strong in this one.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Jan 22

@eladar said
According to the Bible there are those who know God and those who do not. There are only children of God and children of Satan.
Name one of both. You know you want to.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Jan 22

@josephw said
That's the thing about reading scripture. It always seems to be pointing its finger in my face.

I probably shouldn't say this, but I'm comforted in knowing it applies to everyone else as well.
You can always read about David and realize that you can be a dick and still be favored by God.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Jesus and all the Apostles condemned people like you in the strongest possible language . Gracious words are not for your type. You are a false teacher leading people to damnation. For you words like, foolish man, fool, hypocrite, blind guide are the kinds of words applicable to your type.

My light certainly does shine for the people willing to hear and understand the teac ...[text shortened]... not required. Good works and righteousness must be encouraged otherwise your doctrine is a sham. .
You trot this out as an excuse to not have a personal testimony about your walk with God. One wonders if you do this because you have nothing to testify about.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Jan 22

@josephw said
You are correct of course.

I keep in view the perspective that the naysaying serves the purpose of confirming the plain truth of scripture.

There are verses that speak to that.
Well, only if everyone gets that point.

And thus why, at least in this forum, one often has to resort to the obvious.

There's very little effort put into looking past that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Jan 22

@josephw said
That theme begins in Genesis and goes through the entire bible.
Until finally, in Revelation, we see a clear delineation between those who bear the Mark of God and those who bear the Mark of the Beast.

Before that, it's generally left as an exercise for the student.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Jan 22

@josephw said
Sad isn't it?

Reasoning with Rajk is a "sham".
Really, we got it the first time.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
You cannot reason away the teachings of Christ. You cannot fail to support your false doctrine and think it will go away because you do it ad nauseam. There is only one way to eternal life in the Kingdom of God, which Jesus Christ explained ad nauseum and you have failed to promote that doctrine, and instead you promote a doctrine of dead faith.

So far your have never ...[text shortened]... who keep the commandments are practicing works salvation

Nothing from your mouth is from Christ.
That's a whole lot of assumption.

I know that you pile all this on your side of the scales, and I realize you need a thumb leaning on your side of the scales, but still, that's a whole lot of assumption.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jan 22

@suzianne said
You trot this out as an excuse to not have a personal testimony about your walk with God. One wonders if you do this because you have nothing to testify about.
I know you love to boast about yourself, and having the Holy Sprit, and you are saved etc etc, and that is the result of listening to church pastors instead of Christ. I dont care to be like you ... so get away from me ...