Guidance on communication

Guidance on communication

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
There are many. Here is one

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.(Matthew 5:16 KJV)
And your light shines so brightly in this forum.

We can see all your wonderful "good works" in every post you make.

God is sooo glorified by the love you demonstrate with all your gracious words.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Obviously I don’t; but you can of course take whatever solace you need from any of my posts.
Oh I do, I do. You are inspiring and uplifting to my soul.

Your encouragement and consolation are my daily bread.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Outside of this forum there is a book running on the date by which your built-in personal entropy will reduce “peanut butter1022” to the remnants of the asswipe Romans1009.
I cannot express the gratitude I feel for hearing you use the term "asswipe" again.

I've missed hearing its sound echoing in my head.

E

Moves
09 Jan 22

According to the Bible there are those who know God and those who do not. There are only children of God and children of Satan.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jan 22

@fmf said
Whoosh

It is kind of ironic that josephw,, of all people, would quite Titus 3:2. And I think his reply indicates that he had a giggle over it too.
That's the thing about reading scripture. It always seems to be pointing its finger in my face.

I probably shouldn't say this, but I'm comforted in knowing it applies to everyone else as well.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 22

@eladar said
According to the Bible there are those who know God and those who do not. There are only children of God and children of Satan.
And I would say, referring to rajk999, that someone who repeatedly accuses the brethren and bears false witness against them is behaving exactly like Satan, whose name literally means “The Accuser.”

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jan 22
2 edits

@josephw said
And your light shines so brightly in this forum.

We can see all your wonderful "good works" in every post you make.

God is sooo glorified by the love you demonstrate with all your gracious words.
Jesus and all the Apostles condemned people like you in the strongest possible language . Gracious words are not for your type. You are a false teacher leading people to damnation. For you words like, foolish man, fool, hypocrite, blind guide are the kinds of words applicable to your type.

My light certainly does shine for the people willing to hear and understand the teachings of Christ, and many do. You preach another doctrine of mouth worship and dead faith

Only a jacka$$$ like you can believe they can judge the works of others over a chat forum. I have never condemned the works of anyone because I do not know [neither do I care to know] what works people do or do not do. What I have condemned and what I will continue to condemn is encouraging others not to do good works as it is not required. Good works and righteousness must be encouraged otherwise your doctrine is a sham. .

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Why do so many of your posts - literally 75% or more - have nothing to do with substance? Are you no longer able to think clearly or sufficiently to engage in a substantive debate or discussion?

Is that why you always go for the trite and meaningless posts?
You are correct of course.

I keep in view the perspective that the naysaying serves the purpose of confirming the plain truth of scripture.

There are verses that speak to that.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jan 22

@eladar said
That theme begins in Genesis and goes through the entire bible.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Jesus and all the Apostles condemned people like you in the strongest possible language . Gracious words are not for your type. You are a false teacher leading people to damnation. For you words like, foolish man, fool, hypocrite, blind guide are the kinds of words applicable to your type.

My light certainly does shine for the people willing to hear and understand the teac ...[text shortened]... not required. Good works and righteousness must be encouraged otherwise your doctrine is a sham. .
All those things have been discussed ad nauseam with you.

Reasoning with you is exemplified perfectly by the last word in your post.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 22

@rajk999 said

My light certainly does shine for the people willing to hear and understand the teac ...[text shortened]... not required. Good works and righteousness must be encouraged otherwise your doctrine is a sham. .
<<Only a jacka$$$ like you can believe they can judge the works of others over a chat forum.>>

And yet you do this all the time, condemning Christians as “mouth worshippers” without knowing anything about what good works they have done and continue to do in real life.

<<I have never condemned the works of anyone because I do not know [neither do I care to know] what works people do or do not do.>>

Right. You just falsely condemn them for not doing good works and call them “mouth worshippers.”

<<What I have condemned and what I will continue to condemn is encouraging others not to do good works>>

No one does this, liar.

<<as it is not required.>>

Not required for salvation. Christians who do good works do them out of love and gratitude for Jesus Christ and what He did for them on the cross. Not out of fear and a sense of duty or obligation, which is how you do them (assuming you do any.)

<<Good works and righteousness must be encouraged otherwise your doctrine is a sham. .>>

Your doctrine is the sham. You devalue the work of Jesus Christ on the cross, you reject His deity, you exhibit no love for God or your neighbor (as Jesus commanded,) you accuse the brethren and bear false witness against them.

Sounds a lot like Satan, doesn’t it?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
<<Only a jacka$$$ like you can believe they can judge the works of others over a chat forum.>>

And yet you do this all the time, condemning Christians as “mouth worshippers” without knowing anything about what good works they have done and continue to do in real life.

<<I have never condemned the works of anyone because I do not know [neither do I care to know] what work ...[text shortened]... you accuse the brethren and bear false witness against them.

Sounds a lot like Satan, doesn’t it?
Sad isn't it?

Reasoning with Rajk is a "sham".

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jan 22
2 edits

@josephw said
All those things have been discussed ad nauseam with you.

Reasoning with you is exemplified perfectly by the last word in your post.
You cannot reason away the teachings of Christ. You cannot fail to support your false doctrine and think it will go away because you do it ad nauseam. There is only one way to eternal life in the Kingdom of God, which Jesus Christ explained ad nauseum and you have failed to promote that doctrine, and instead you promote a doctrine of dead faith.

So far your have never once preached about the keeping commandments of Christ, but you have said many other things about it
- it is legalistic
- it is Pharisaical
- they are not required
- those who keep the commandments are practicing works salvation

Nothing from your mouth is from Christ.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
You cannot reason away the teachings of Christ. You cannot fail to support your false doctrine and think it will away because you do it ad nauseam. There is only one way to eternal life in the Kingdom of God, which Jesus Christ explained ad nauseum and you have failed to promote that doctrine.

So far your have never once preached about the keeping commandments of Chris ...[text shortened]... who keep the commandments are practicing works salvation

Nothing from your mouth is from Christ.
Proverbs 6:19
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Don't worry. That verse doesn't apply to you.

You're not a "witness", nor are you a "brother".

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jan 22
2 edits

@josephw said
Proverbs 6:19
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Don't worry. That verse doesn't apply to you.

You're not a "witness", nor are you a "brother".
You think a false teacher telling me that I am not a brother will make me change my mind about that false teacher?