god is evil

god is evil

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
18 Jul 18

Originally posted by @secondson
That's convoluted. Tell a lie so that the truth will be known?
Tackle Tom Wolsey about it. He is the "annihilationist". He's the one making the assertions about how atheists should react to the 'Doctrine of Annihilation', not me.

F

Moves
18 Jul 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @apathist
I don't accept the crap you spew. But you are spewing crap. I say what kind of god are you advocating. The one that sends your kids to hell if they dare to think?
What kind of god am I advocating?

Kids sent to "Hell"?

Good grief. Go take a nap.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
18 Jul 18

The bible definitely advocates both, but maybe readers are just stupid. You could at least rise and shine, make a case.

But, no.
You're the one that started this thread, so YOU make the case.

But, no.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
18 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Tackle Tom Wolsey about it. He is the "annihilationist". He's the one making the assertions about how atheists should react to the 'Doctrine of Annihilation', not me.
But I was talking to you about what you said.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Jul 18

Would you not help your loved ones to get through this test? Suzi, my neighbor is a dickhead, but I would never punish him forever.
We do try to make sure people study and are prepared, but if all they wanna do is party, no amount of reading the material to them is gonna work. We gotta get through the brain to the heart, and that's always a tough sell.

F

Moves
18 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @secondson
But I was talking to you about what you said.
And what I said was addressed to Tom Wolsey and was about what he said. Thread 177763. Don't be so dull.

E

Moves
18 Jul 18

I thought I was unique. But you, defending, have nothing. Could we possibly work together?
You are a dime a dozen.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @eladar
You are a dime a dozen.
Demonstrably untrue.

Humans are, every one of them, unique in all the world, and for all time.

And even though identical twins start with the same combination of DNA, they still begin to diverge into unique beings even before they are born.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
18 Jul 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
Well what do you know. An atheist, complaining that God is evil. Strange. FMF said atheists don't complain, they just "lack belief."

edit: wait. Is apathist a Pagan? No matter. Same bucket as far as belief in the biblical God.
If this person says God is evil then he's not an atheist.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
18 Jul 18
1 edit

Tackle Tom Wolsey about it. He is the "annihilationist".
Care to quote me on that?

edit: And do so without the usual "seem" and "imply." Quote me. You made a direct claim.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
18 Jul 18

Originally posted by @athousandyoung
If this person says God is evil then he's not an atheist.
Hi! A creator god doesn't need to torture your kids forever for coming to a conclusion from available facts. But you say yes it does.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
18 Jul 18

Hi! A creator god doesn't need to torture your kids forever for coming to a conclusion from available facts. But you say yes it does.
I'm not advocating the eternal torture position, but I'm curious. On what grounds do you make that claim about a "creator god." Is your claim based on facts (please list them) or is it based on your feelings and desires?

F

Moves
18 Jul 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
Care to quote me on that?
It's a reference to what you said on your thread "Atheists Get What They Expect?". People can judge for themselves how on target my take on your notions about atheists and 'annihilation' are.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
18 Jul 18

It's a reference to what you said on your thread "Atheists Get What They Expect?". People can judge for themselves how on target my take on your notions about atheists and 'annihilation' are.
You made a direct claim. My alleged "notions" have no bearing. Quote me. Show where I ever said I'm an annihilationist.

Or is that your troll strategy. Make a false claim about someone and then when challenged on it, fall back to "my buddies here in the forum can judge for themselves." Cue the clapping seals. You're a joke. Now go PM your buddies and tell them you need rescuing because you made a mess of yourself again.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Jul 18

It takes anyone, everyone, including children and tortures them forever, if they hit the wrong spot on the test. It did give clues for the jews, but the rest of are screwed.
No he doesn’t.