1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 20:48
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    And the spamming continues.

What a simp.
    The deceit and trolling continue. Once again, nothing new here.

GoaD started as a troll. He continues as a troll. See the following thread for an example of his early efforts.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/john-858.164426
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 20:49
    @kellyjay said
    Can you hear Him? Is He alive to enforce His doctrine?
    Dive summed him up pretty well with this post:

ToO is harmless troll (of Christians) who previously pretended to adhere to the “words of Jesus” “while he was on earth”.

However he’s been found out to be a pretender and is in reality probably an atheist Jew, or something similar, who is reasonably well versed in NT scripture and has enjoyed using it to troll Christians by focusing on the more extreme elements.

In answer to your question; yes I think he believes Jesus was either lying, deluded or never existed. He is just too balls-deep into his role play and too cowardly to admit it.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 21:32

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 22:09
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    And the spamming continues.

What a simp.
    The deceit and trolling continue. Once again, nothing new here.

GoaD started as a troll. He continues as a troll. See the following thread for an example of his early efforts.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/john-858.164426
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Feb '19 02:20
    @thinkofone said
    Not only do you have no clue as to the point of what Jesus was saying in the passage I cited from Matthew 13, evidently you still can't hear what Jesus was saying below - even though it's been put before you many a time:

John 12
    48“He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day.
    So you believe Jesus will be around to judge on the last day?
    Do you believe Jesus is alive today?
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Feb '19 02:351 edit
    @kellyjay said
    So you believe Jesus will be around to judge on the last day?
    Do you believe Jesus is alive today?
    What do you think John 12:48 says?
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Feb '19 02:38
    @thinkofone said
    What do you think John 12:48 says?
    Answer my questions please.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Feb '19 03:16
    @kellyjay said
    Answer my questions please.
    Comprehend my posts please.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Feb '19 08:57
    @thinkofone said
    Comprehend my posts please.
    I do comprehend your post, now answer my question which was the reason for your post.
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Feb '19 12:30
    @kellyjay said
    I do comprehend your post, now answer my question which was the reason for your post.
    If you comprehended what Jesus was saying, you wouldn't continue to side-step addressing His words by asking the questions that you ask.

You've made it quite clear that you don't care what Jesus actually said. You side-step His words at every turn and in the most disingenuous manner.

Following is a list of His words that you've been side-stepping for quite some time now. Feel free to actually address them at any time.

John 6
    63“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

Matthew 5
    9“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Luke 6
    35“But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High;

John 14
    16“I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; 17that is the Spirit of truth...
    23...“If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.
    24“He who does not love Me does not keep My words...
    26“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

Matthew 13
    13“Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
    14“In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says,
    ‘YOU WILL KEEP ON HEARING, BUT WILL NOT UNDERSTAND;
    YOU WILL KEEP ON SEEING, BUT WILL NOT PERCEIVE;
    15FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE HAS BECOME DULL,
    WITH THEIR EARS THEY SCARCELY HEAR,
    AND THEY HAVE CLOSED THEIR EYES,
    OTHERWISE THEY WOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES,
    HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
    AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART AND RETURN,
    AND I WOULD HEAL THEM.’

John 12
    48“He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Feb '19 15:44
    @thinkofone said
    If you comprehended what Jesus was saying, you wouldn't continue to side-step addressing His words by asking the questions that you ask.

You've made it quite clear that you don't care what Jesus actually said. You side-step His words at every turn and in the most disingenuous manner.

Following is a list of His words that you've been side-stepping for quite some tim ...[text shortened]... receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day.
    I don’t think it will matter, considering your past actions of avoiding questions put to you, even when your posts are directly answered you still dodge or scream about some error, instead of reasoning out what is said, and how you receive it verses what you think.

John 6
    63“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

The words Jesus speaks are spirit and life, the reason this is so is because of who sent Him, and who He is. Jesus is the Son of God before His time on the earth, He became a man while He walked the earth, and after He rose from the dead sits at the right hand of God the Father interceding for us this very moment. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, the Life no one came to the Father but through Him.

Not sure why you think I or anyone in the NT disagreed with John 6: 63 you are going to have to product scriptures that the other NT writer disagree with this. Just quoting a scripture doesn’t tell anyone anything. I could quote scriptures too it would prove nothing.

Matthew 5
    9“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Yes, not sure what you where you think I or any of the NT writers have disagreed with these words. You are going to have to produce evidence this was somehow contradicted by me or other NT writers.

Luke 6
    35“But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High;

Yes, not sure what you where you think I or any of the NT writers have disagreed with these words. You are going to have to produce evidence this was somehow contradicted by me or other NT writers.

John 14
    16“I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; 17that is the Spirit of truth...
    23...“If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.
    24“He who does not love Me does not keep My words...
    26“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

I don’t think you follow many of my arguments here about Christian salvation, this is one of the main themes. We repent, we put our faith in Jesus’ work for us, we go through baptism, and we receive the Holy Spirit of God whom Jesus and the Father send, another Helper like Jesus will except now God makes His abode in us. The Spirit of God will teach us all things and bring to our remembrance all that Jesus said. When Jesus walked the earth as a man He could only walk with people as He was one of us, He didn’t abide in them then, none of us could do that, but God can.

Matthew 13
    13“Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
    14“In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says,
    ‘YOU WILL KEEP ON HEARING, BUT WILL NOT UNDERSTAND;
    YOU WILL KEEP ON SEEING, BUT WILL NOT PERCEIVE;
    15FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE HAS BECOME DULL,
    WITH THEIR EARS THEY SCARCELY HEAR,
    AND THEY HAVE CLOSED THEIR EYES,
    OTHERWISE THEY WOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES,
    HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
    AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART AND RETURN,
    AND I WOULD HEAL THEM.’

John 12

I have accepted Jesus, and gone through all that I have spoken about concerning what that means, have you received God’s Spirit? Does the Spirit of God reside in you right now? If not you have rejected His words, and will be judged on the last days, because you have not believed and received what Jesus offered.
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Feb '19 16:05
    @kellyjay said
    I don’t think it will matter, considering your past actions of avoiding questions put to you, even when your posts are directly answered you still dodge or scream about some error, instead of reasoning out what is said, and how you receive it verses what you think.

John 6
    63“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you ...[text shortened]... and will be judged on the last days, because you have not believed and received what Jesus offered.
    C'mon KJ. Stop pretending that you don't understand that each of those passages was written in response to something you wrote or questions you asked. Instead of addressing them as such, you side-stepped His words.

This is just more of the same.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Feb '19 16:09
    @thinkofone said
    C'mon KJ. Stop pretending that you don't understand that each of those passages was written in response to something you wrote or questions you asked. Instead of addressing them as such, you side-stepped His words.

Thought so.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Feb '19 16:35
    @ThinkOfOne

My atheism was apparent to everyone after a post or two in the SF. Your atheism is still ambiguous a decade on.

Tragic.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Feb '19 16:38
    @thinkofone said

You should spell out why each of those needed to be written which is what I asked you to do. Simply quoting a scripture doesn't do anything other than you've quoted a scripture. It is no different than trying to understand a letter in the Bible when you go to study it, you need to know why it was written, to whom, and for what reason. Right now your posts are without reason, you quote scripture as if that will magically mean something to the one you are talking too, you are void of reason.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree