1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Feb '19 22:01
    @thinkofone said
    Yet somehow you hate facing the truth about yourself. You perceive it as an "insult". Funny that.

You've made it quite clear that you don't care what Jesus actually said. You side-step His words at every turn and in the most disingenuous manner.
    Actually if you read what I said you would have realized Jesus’ words I care about, yours not so much. Go look at what I said, reason it out, don’t be so void of reasoning!
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Feb '19 22:14
    @kellyjay said
    Actually if you read what I said you would have realized Jesus’ words I care about, yours not so much. Go look at what I said, reason it out, don’t be so void of reasoning!
    C'mon KJ. I understand that you like to think that you care about Jesus' word. However, you've repeatedly shown that you don't care what Jesus actually said. You've side-stepped it at every turn and in the most disingenuous manner. Every post of yours since page 8 has been side-step, side-step, side-step.....

If you don't believe it, then read our discussion starting from page 8.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Mar '19 00:02
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    He cuts a pretty sad figure in this forum.
    Lol.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Mar '19 00:09
    Hi y'all.... Life's wild...

Remember that to follow the Word, where ever it may come from, is a choice. This is where free will has it's positive effects. When you choose anything by your own volition, and continue to freely choose to undertake whatever the Lord may have in stall for you, your spiritual enrichment will always be greater.

Do your best, the Lord will do the rest. No one can stop you except your own conscience.
    Keep smilin' 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree