1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 17:061 edit
    @thinkofone said
    For those with ears to hear, Jesus' words speak for themselves.

Clearly you can't hear what He's saying, otherwise you'd actually address HIS words instead of playing your usual intellectually dishonest games: Ad homs, straw men, red herrings, etc.

I advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus while He walked the Earth.

You believe in a self-serving gospel preach ...[text shortened]... se other than Jesus. You believe in a gospel wherein God serves you instead of the other way around.
    Hear Jesus’ words, you mean today I can hear His Words, because... how? He has been dead for some time now unless you think He is still walking the earth?
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 17:17
    @thinkofone said
    As with others who are habitually deceitful, GoaD keeps heaping deceit upon deceit in his efforts to troll.

No doubt he'll continue trying to "spin" his deceit "true" as he has done so many times before. This latest attempt is blatantly absurd. As it was one of GoaD's earliest posts, he was hardly a "known atheist" as he claims. His latest attempt at "spin" hardly chan ...[text shortened]... an example of his early efforts.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/john-858.164426.
    Again, when I made that neutrality joke both Kelly and Robbie knew I was an atheist. Only you took it literally.

Do you also take Jesus literally when he said he was sent by God? A yes or no answer will suffice.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 17:49
    @kellyjay said
    Hear Jesus’ words, you mean today I can hear His Words, because... how? He has been dead for some time now unless you think He is still walking the earth?
    It's as if Jesus had KJ in mind when He said the following:

Matthew 13
    13“Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
    14“In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says,
    ‘YOU WILL KEEP ON HEARING, BUT WILL NOT UNDERSTAND;
    YOU WILL KEEP ON SEEING, BUT WILL NOT PERCEIVE;
    15FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE HAS BECOME DULL,
    WITH THEIR EARS THEY SCARCELY HEAR,
    AND THEY HAVE CLOSED THEIR EYES,
    OTHERWISE THEY WOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES,
    HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
    AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART AND RETURN,
    AND I WOULD HEAL THEM.’
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 17:51
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Again, when I made that neutrality joke both Kelly and Robbie knew I was an atheist. Only you took it literally.

Do you also take Jesus literally when he said he was sent by God? A yes or no answer will suffice.
    GoaD seems to believe that if he repeats the same deceit over and over again, it will somehow become true.

As with others who are habitually deceitful, GoaD keeps heaping deceit upon deceit in his efforts to troll.

No doubt he'll continue trying to "spin" his deceit "true" as he has done so many times before. This latest attempt is blatantly absurd. As it was one of GoaD's earliest posts, he was hardly a "known atheist" as he claims. His latest attempt at "spin" hardly changes this. As it wasn't already laughably absurd enough, "Kelly" didn't even post on the thread in question.

As I said before: No doubt he'll continue trying to "spin" his deceit "true" as he has done so many times before. Deceit upon deceit upon deceit upon deceit... And so it'll go. In his efforts to troll, there doesn't seem any line that GoaD isn't willing to cross.

GoaD started as a troll. He continues as a troll. See the following thread for an example of his early efforts.

5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 17:52
    @thinkofone said
    It's as if Jesus had KJ in mind when He said the following:

Matthew 13
    13“Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
    14“In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says,
    ‘YOU WILL KEEP ON HEARING, BUT WILL NOT UNDERSTAND;
    YOU WILL ...[text shortened]... EARS,
    AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART AND RETURN,
    AND I WOULD HEAL THEM.’
    Didn’t answer the question how can anyone hear someone not walking the earth? Isn’t that a central point of your doctrine?
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 18:061 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Didn’t answer the question how can anyone hear someone not walking the earth? Isn’t that a central point of your doctrine?
    Evidently you have no clue as to the point of what Jesus was saying in the passage I cited from Matthew 13.

Or are you pretending to be unaware of the fact that the words Jesus spoke while He walked the Earth were documented in the four gospels?
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 19:34
    @thinkofone said
    GoaD seems to believe that if he repeats the same deceit over and over again, it will somehow become true.

No doubt he'll continue trying to "spin" his deceit "true" as he has done so many times before. [b]This latest attempt is blatantly absurd. As it was one ...[text shortened]... an example of his early efforts.

It's all Spam with you, no sandwich.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 19:36
    @kellyjay said
    ToO doesn't like questions. (Unless he is the one asking them).

And I think you are being a tad generous with 'doctrine.'
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 20:04
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    It's all Spam with you, no sandwich.
    Evidently the penny finally dropped for GoaD.

GoaD finally realized that repeating the same deceit over and over again, does not make it true.

GoaD started as a troll. He continues as a troll. See the following thread for an example of his early efforts.

10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 20:32
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    ToO doesn't like questions. (Unless he is the one asking them).

And I think you are being a tad generous with 'doctrine.'
    The deceit and trolling continue. Once again, nothing new here.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/john-858.164426
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 20:39
    @thinkofone said
    Evidently you have no clue as to the point of what Jesus was saying in the passage I cited from Matthew 13.

Or are you pretending to be unaware of the fact that the words Jesus spoke while He walked the Earth were documented in the four gospels?
    Can you hear Him? Is He alive to enforce His doctrine?
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 20:441 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Can you hear Him? Is He alive to enforce His doctrine?
    Not only do you have no clue as to the point of what Jesus was saying in the passage I cited from Matthew 13, evidently you still can't hear what Jesus was saying below - even though it's been put before you many a time:

John 12
    48“He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 20:451 edit
    @thinkofone said
    Evidently the penny finally dropped for GoaD.

GoaD finally realized that repeating the same deceit over and over again, does not make it true.

Yes sir, it is me that is guilty of repetition.

😵

And ignoring a question over and over again doesn't make it go away.
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 20:46
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Yes sir, it is me that is guilty of repetition.

😵

And ignoring a question over and over again doesn't make it go away.

15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 20:47
    @thinkofone said

And the spamming continues.

What a simp.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree